CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fucking Idiots Who Take For Granted That Someone Will Give Way

Decimus

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
4 hours ago, Decimus said:

and a Thelma and Louise soundtrack in the tape deck.

Tape deck......A fucking tape deck. Are you still driving the mk1 Sierra you've had from new? What the fuck is this shit?

2 minutes ago, Trumpton Bacon said:

Tape deck......A fucking tape deck. Are you still driving the mk1 Sierra you've had from new? What the fuck is this shit?

Easy Buggles.

It's Norfolk. They didn't get the Edison Phonograph until 1998. And possession of a CD Walkman is an offence under the diocese  witchcraft act.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
13 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Easy Buggles.

It's Norfolk. They didn't get the Edison Phonograph until 1998. And possession of a CD Walkman is an offence under the diocese  witchcraft act.

Evening Eric. I trust you are well.

Your point is noted. I once saw one of the locals bumming his girlfriend (or sister) at Swaffham raceway in 1986. 

Shame, there was no such thing as discrete video cameras in those days.

Guest Wizardsleeve
10 minutes ago, Trumpton Bacon said:

Evening Eric. I trust you are well.

Your point is noted. I once saw one of the locals bumming his girlfriend (or sister) at Swaffham raceway in 1986. 

Shame, there was no such thing as discrete video cameras in those days.

If Neil can remain sober long enough, he could search his extensive library of VHS tapes and replay the entire event for all to enjoy.

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

Perhaps an inquisition strategy should have been used to deal with abusing clergy....

If they dealt with them all there would be too few clergy left.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, Punkape said:

Perhaps an inquisition strategy should have been used to deal with abusing clergy....

There is a certain appeal to that logic.  

LOL

1 hour ago, Noakes the navigator said:

If they dealt with them all there would be too few clergy left.

Maybe a proper culling is past due.  It would give the curch the chance to thoroughly consider the pros of allowing priests to marry, or at least use donations for mid level slappers who dress in scout attire.   

57 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Abusive clergy are a tiny proportion of the whole.

Your lack of religious faith may damn you...

Using the "one bad apple" excuse doesn't cut it. The Ecclesiastical polity of both the COE and RC are guilty of systemic indifference at best and cover-ups at worst with regards to the institutional abuse suffered by victims who supposedly were under the respective church's pastoral and physical care. You are defending institutions who were/are rotten from the top down.

41 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Using the "one bad apple" excuse doesn't cut it. The Ecclesiastical polity of both the COE and RC are guilty of systemic indifference at best and cover-ups at worst with regards to the institutional abuse suffered by victims who supposedly were under the respective church's pastoral and physical care. You are defending institutions who were/are rotten from the top down.

I can defend Catholicism as a religion and the vast majority of it’s clergy.

The handling of abuse has been dire and wholesale reform of the Church is required immediately.First priority is the criminal prosecution and defrocking of those involved in abuse and cover-ups.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

7 minutes ago, Punkape said:

The handling of abuse has been dire and wholesale reform of the Church is required immediately.First priority is the criminal prosecution and defrocking of those involved in abuse and cover-ups.

As much as I'd like to lay the boot into punkers this is the most coherent response I've ever seen him say and he's baffling my mind that he is engaging in real and thoughtful debate about the wrongs in his sky fairy religion,and he is right he can believe in any mumbo jumbo he wants but sees the wrongs in an establishment that needs a very quick dose of reform,so erm well done spunky I guess.

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

They're are all tarnished .. 50 years ago there was a fire and brimstone methodist preacher in Cheshire who's sermons put the fear of god into the simpletons who listened when he preached. He had  his finger in many pies including a small building society. His world collapsed when he was given a good hiding by a man who's 15 year old daughter was pregnant with his baby. It was all compounded soon after when it was found that he also had a son with a woman from Rhyl as well as two Children with his wife in Cheshire. A problem was then found with the building society accounts and other businesses that he was involved with. Before the police had started their investigations he took an overdose and died. It was thought that he had embezzled about £25k from the building society (no small sum in those days) and about £15k from the other businesses that he was involved with along further money from the church .. all was quietly brushed under the carpet as others might have found questioning less than convenient.

Guest Alfie Noakes
43 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I will not lay into you for this reasoned response, it is prevalent in most religions not just the Catholic church. Many secular institutions should also be investigated.

10 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'm going to hunt you down and make you pay!

Stubby, think about what you're saying.

I highly doubt that the master of surveillance himself will be worried about your spasticated efforts to track him down. I for one don't hold much hope for your success as you shuffle around Glasgow screaming "BAWSEEYYYYY!!!!" like Sloth from the Goonies whilst repeatedly shitting and pissing yourself.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Stubby, think about what you're saying.

I highly doubt that the master of surveillance himself will be worried about your spasticated efforts to track him down. I for one don't hold much hope for your success as you shuffle around Glasgow screaming "BAWSEEYYYYY!!!!" like Sloth from the Goonies whilst repeatedly shitting and pissing yourself.

It's called a sense of humour you cretinous inbreed. Go back to fucking your relatives.

Guest Alfie Noakes
On 8/21/2018 at 1:54 PM, camberwell gypsy said:

Decs mention beachy head earlier. 

On 8/21/2018 at 5:05 PM, Neil said:

I got beachy head once,Under Lowestoft Pier I think it was.

Oi I said similar on another topic (suicide) about punkape and Brighton beach.

Plagiarism, blatant.

46 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

It's called a sense of humour you cretinous inbreed. Go back to fucking your relatives.

Oh, that makes me look a bit silly then, doesn't it?

...I genuinely thought that you were going to travel to a random Scottish city and start asking around if anyone knew a Cuntybaws. Good job you were on hand to point out that you weren't being serious,

Fucking idiot.