CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

When The Sisterhood Is Ill Served By Feminists...

Mrs Roops

6 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Life must go on outside the Brexit debate, in any case aside from parliamentary committee business and Ministerial & Prime Ministers Questions on the subject there's not much for either house to debate until the final EU exit terms are announced.

Tell that to the EU migrants.

Guest Couldn't give a shit
On 9/4/2018 at 3:50 PM, Decimus said:

Did that fucking pig Jess Phillips have anything to do with this? Stella Creasey aside, I can detect her trotters all over this.

You can be sure she has been running her gob off at misandrist's corner in the common's tea room. 

After all, this is the despicable cunt who reacted with laughter during a commons select committee meeting during a discussion about the rocketing rates of male suicide.

8 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

You can be sure she has been running her gob off at misandrist's corner in the common's tea room. 

After all, this is the despicable cunt who reacted with laughter during a commons select committee meeting during a discussion about the rocketing rates of male suicide.

She's an absolute fucking disgrace. I've been on record as saying that I'd like to nominate her on here, but I don't think my vitriol, as fervent as it is, would do justice in demeaning this vile, fat, misandrist pig. 

She's up there with that fucking whore Roxanne Pallet on my list of women who should be lynched for crimes against the male population. I sincerely hope that one day soon she will similarly hang herself with her own sexist propaganda. Until then, I take solace in the fact that it's still enough of a mans world to ensure that the ugly fucking sow will never taste genuine power or influence.

On 9/4/2018 at 1:33 PM, Mrs Roops said:

Most misogynists have deep-seated inadequacies and are easy to exploit and manipulate in any case.

Your evidence for this is what exactly, your ability to ban anyone who tears your fuckwitted argument to pieces? (For once, please don't reply with your usual bollocks about having your finger on the pulse of society because you sit in a broom closet in Whitehall behind a desk stroking a white cat with a tv screen behind you because a few people on here are getting a bit sick of it!)

13 minutes ago, Decimus said:

She's an absolute fucking disgrace. I've been on record as saying that I'd like to nominate her on here, but I don't think my vitriol, as fervent as it is, would do justice in demeaning this vile, fat, misandrist pig. 

DJIC1ByXUAAuyGj.jpg

Looks like David Cameron must have had the pig's head that night.

21 minutes ago, Decimus said:

She's up there with that fucking whore Roxanne Pallet on my list of women who should be lynched for crimes against the male population. I sincerely hope that one day soon she will similarly hang herself with her own sexist propaganda. Until then, I take solace in the fact that it's still enough of a mans world to ensure that the ugly fucking sow will never taste genuine power or influence.

Yeah right. She's probably up for a Damehood or a baronetcy

9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Even if by some miracle Labour win the next election she will never hold high office as she has openly called comrade Corbyn a sexist and told his lover Abbottopotamus to fuck off.

I confidently predict that Phillips will one day suffer the same fate as Jo Cox if she continues with her offensive attitude toward the male population and I for one will celebrate with a cigar and a glass of champagne if that day comes.

15 hours ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Your evidence for this is what exactly, your ability to ban anyone who tears your fuckwitted argument to pieces? (For once, please don't reply with your usual bollocks about having your finger on the pulse of society because you sit in a broom closet in Whitehall behind a desk stroking a white cat with a tv screen behind you because a few people on here are getting a bit sick of it!)

You describe a vivid scenario, perhaps you should berate those who promulgate the story 'cos it doesn't come from me.

I see you've described my argument as "fuckwitted" but you don't supply the reason why. The connection between misogyny and male inadequacy is well documented. A cursory search will call up several hundred thousand results. For your convenience and realising your own fuckwitted call-centre drone mentality ("customer resolutions" indeed) I append a layman friendly article in the vain hope that this will broaden your understanding as to why you don't measure up. You're welcome.

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

You describe a vivid scenario, perhaps you should berate those who promulgate the story 'cos it doesn't come from me.

I see you've described my argument as "fuckwitted" but you don't supply the reason why. The connection between misogyny and male inadequacy is well documented. A cursory search will call up several hundred thousand results. For your convenience and realising your own fuckwitted call-centre drone mentality ("customer resolutions" indeed) I append a layman friendly article in the vain hope that this will broaden your understanding as to why you don't measure up. You're welcome.

The problem with feminism is that the war has already been won,whilst my elders ,my old dear being one of them, burned there bras in the hope that they would one day vote,be able to be get out of the kitchen and live a real life not something that was bound by stereotypes, but here we our now years later,after everything they struggled for arguing over sexist air conditioning and manspeading,surely this points out that there is fuck all left to fight for.

On a side note I have a very frisky older woman touching my bum all the time at work,it neither bothers me or do I think she's some sort of abuser she's just being her flirtatious menopausal self,does the rule work both ways?

36 minutes ago, Snowy said:

The problem with feminism is that the war has already been won,whilst my elders ,my old dear being one of them, burned there bras in the hope that they would one day vote,be able to be get out of the kitchen and live a real life not something that was bound by stereotypes, but here we our now years later,after everything they struggled for arguing over sexist air conditioning and manspeading,surely this points out that there is fuck all left to fight for.

On a side note I have a very frisky older woman touching my bum all the time at work,it neither bothers me or do I think she's some sort of abuser she's just being her flirtatious menopausal self,does the rule work both ways?

Hapless fucking idiot. 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Snowy said:

In the western world, women, by and large, now enjoy equal opportunities and rights and that is to be applauded. Its up to the individual to make the most of what is available. Personally I have no time for positive discrimination and am on record for being wholly unsympathetic with third wave feminism. 

As for your side note, more details are needed, if only to entertain the puntership. The lady's actions are inappropriate though of course it does give you a moral justification to reciprocate in kind.

6 hours ago, Snowy said:

I suspect that your pursuer's eyesight is failing, you are in fact being subjected to Braille banter. Feel free to reciprocate (no, not a euphemism)

5 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

In the western world, women, by and large, now enjoy equal opportunities and rights and that is to be applauded. Its up to the individual to make the most of what is available. Personally I have no time for positive discrimination and am on record for being wholly unsympathetic with third wave feminism

As for your side note, more details are needed, if only to entertain the puntership. The lady's actions are inappropriate though of course it does give you a moral justification to reciprocate in kind.

Indeed, the aim of these blinkered loonies appears to be the defenestration of men using ordinary women as cannon fodder and bugger wider consequences for society.

Some of my favourites:

The more famous and powerful I get the more power I have to hurt men. Sharon Stone

I want to see a man beaten to a bloody pulp with a high-heel shoved in his mouth, like an apple in the mouth of a pig. Andrea Dworkin (*)

The nuclear family must be destroyed… Whatever its ultimate meaning, the break-up of families now is an objectively revolutionary process. Linda Gordon

The proportion of men must be reduced to and maintained at approximately 10% of the human race. Sally Miller Gearhart, in The Future – If There Is One – Is Female

Men who are unjustly accused of rape can sometimes gain from the experience. Catherine Comins

“In a patriarchal society, all heterosexual intercourse is rape because women, as a group, are not strong enough to give meaningful consent.” — Catherine MacKinnon

“Men who are unjustly accused of rape can sometimes gain from the experience.” – Catherine Comins

“All men are rapists and that’s all they are” — Marilyn French

In that case, why is it not as illuminating and honest to refer to Newton’s laws as “Newton’s rape manual” as it is to call them “Newton’s mechanics”?  Prof. Sandra Harding

Dworkin has produced so much rabid rubbish that I wondered what she looked like....

1024px-Dworkin_on_After_Dark.JPG

She dead now so prob. lost a bit of weight but doesn't strike one as being 'hinged'?

13 minutes ago, Piston said:

Indeed, the aim of these blinkered loonies appears to be the defenestration of men using ordinary women as cannon fodder and bugger wider consequences for society.

Some of my favourites:

The more famous and powerful I get the more power I have to hurt men. Sharon Stone

I want to see a man beaten to a bloody pulp with a high-heel shoved in his mouth, like an apple in the mouth of a pig. Andrea Dworkin (*)

The nuclear family must be destroyed… Whatever its ultimate meaning, the break-up of families now is an objectively revolutionary process. Linda Gordon

The proportion of men must be reduced to and maintained at approximately 10% of the human race. Sally Miller Gearhart, in The Future – If There Is One – Is Female

Men who are unjustly accused of rape can sometimes gain from the experience. Catherine Comins

“In a patriarchal society, all heterosexual intercourse is rape because women, as a group, are not strong enough to give meaningful consent.” — Catherine MacKinnon

“Men who are unjustly accused of rape can sometimes gain from the experience.” – Catherine Comins

“All men are rapists and that’s all they are” — Marilyn French

In that case, why is it not as illuminating and honest to refer to Newton’s laws as “Newton’s rape manual” as it is to call them “Newton’s mechanics”?  Prof. Sandra Harding

Dworkin has produced so much rabid rubbish that I wondered what she looked like....

1024px-Dworkin_on_After_Dark.JPG

She dead now so prob. lost a bit of weight but doesn't strike one as being 'hinged'?

Didn't she endorse incest? 

On 9/4/2018 at 1:33 PM, Mrs Roops said:

I'm referring to the current "Upskirting" bill currently before the House.  This was previously introduced as a private members bill but was kiboshed by Tory duffer Christopher Chope who filibusted the proposed legislation a few weeks ago. The government has now sought to include the issue as part of the Voyeurism (Offences) Bill but now Labour MP Stella Creasey has thrown a spanner in the works by submitting an amendment which would increase the courts sentencing power if "misogyny" was seen as an aggravating feature. Parliamentary Amendments, when used correctly should only be used to amend the wording of Bills, commonly when proposed legislation is being passed between the two houses and not as a device to pander feminist ideology. Forget that voyeuristic photography is probably sexually motivated and not driven by misogyny, the latter would be very difficult to prove. 

There are plenty of robust laws to deal with the results of misogyny but I see no sense in ill-judged attempts to codify another thought crime. Most misogynists have deep-seated inadequacies and are easy to exploit and manipulate in any case.

So, is this crime of voyerism solely on women?  What if it was on a man or a small boy?  I think the MP Stella Creasy is a self righteous cunt thinking only women are going to be affected.

so a man wearing a kilt gets his bollocks snapped on camera by some giggling pissed up hen party girls who then for a laugh post it online.  He is hugely offended, What’s the verdict?

for once Roops I agree with your Nom in so far as the women libber is being a cunt for cunts sake and is fucking up the proposed bill for the sake of her own ego.

3 hours ago, Piston said:

I suspect that your pursuer's eyesight is failing, you are in fact being subjected to Braille banter. Feel free to reciprocate (no, not a euphemism)

When I gave my blind girlfriend the braille edition of 50 shades of grey, she suddenly learned to read left-handed.