CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Beckham shirking responsibility as role model by dodging speeding charge

and

So the cunt Beckham has managed to dodge a speeding fine due to a technicality. The cunt admits he did the crime, but as usual there is one law for us and another for them, the cunts who can afford an expensive lawyer cunt to wriggle their way out of their civic responsibilities.More proof that this cunt is not the fine, upstanding member of society that his cunt publicity machine would have us believe.

CUNT!

Fuck off

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTBLy5O63shlAG_gK7YgGi

21 minutes ago, Neil said:

Yes but the poor cunt has to go to bed with that fugly cunt with dodgy railings every night.

It must be like fucking a xylophone. Only one you can't get a decent tune out of. 

I wonder how their son is getting on with his so-called 'photography' , that if i remember correctly, Baws is a massive fan of. 

"Talentless floppy-haired cunt" I think was the glowing review.

7 minutes ago, nocti said:

It must be like fucking a xylophone. Only one you can't get a decent tune out of. 

I wonder how their son is getting on with his so-called 'photography' , that if i remember correctly, Baws is a massive fan of. 

"Talentless floppy-haired cunt" I think was the glowing review.

I remember in particular, the out of focus picture of an elephant, with the caption: "elephants are great to see, but really difficult to photograph."

what a stupid fucking cunt.

2 hours ago, cooze said:

So the cunt Beckham has managed to dodge a speeding fine due to a technicality. The cunt admits he did the crime, but as usual there is one law for us and another for them, the cunts who can afford an expensive lawyer cunt to wriggle their way out of their civic responsibilities.More proof that this cunt is not the fine, upstanding member of society that his cunt publicity machine would have us believe.

CUNT!

Fuck off

This is the least surprising revelation I've come across in a considerably long time.

Not Beckham getting off a speeding offence, but that you read The Sun.

You utterly thick fucking cunt.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Surely it would have been cheaper just to pay the fucking fine? He's not the brightest bunny, our Mr Beckham.

working undercover during the war, my Auntie Vi was one of the first agents to smuggle food out of Auschwitz.

"Well, they say less is more eh Ratty" 

2 hours ago, cooze said:

CUNT!

Fuck off

I hope he goes on Children in Need

Guest judgetwi

The rapidly balding and tattooed wanker must have already realised that he has flushed his knighthood down the shitter. The Establishment don’t like uppity, nouveau riche plebs taking the piss out of their legal system and they have very long memories.

I suspect he is getting some serious stick from The Skeletor, who has already designed her “Lady Victoria Collection.” Poor old David, rich as fuck but never been very bright.

Now, if you want to make some dough put some money on Saint Gary Taxdodger to be the next football knight.......BBC scumcunt and Establishment cocksucker.

No need to thank me.

5 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Surely it would have been cheaper just to pay the fucking fine? He's not the brightest bunny, our Mr Beckham.

£60 fine for speeding or £3000 legal bill.  I know, Iam fucking stupid, let’s do the legal bill. David Beckham.

cunt

6 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

It would have been cheaper to appeal himself via the post. The paperwork has to reach the defendant within 14 days after which it's null and void. This brainless twat paid fucking thousands to have an oil slick do it for him

17 hours ago, cooze said:

CUNT!

Fuck off

Nick Freeman,Beckham’s solicitor, lives in Cheshire,is an excellent golfer and was educated at Uppingham.

I wouldn’t hesitate to use Nick’s services if I needed to.

Only penniless cunts living in hovels wouldn’t use Freeman.

Fuck off.

16 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Not necessarily, points on Beckams licence would significantly increase his insurance premiums for several years and he doesn’t drive around in a clapped out Lada like you.

lol.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It would have been cheaper to appeal himself via the post. The paperwork has to reach the defendant within 14 days after which it's null and void. This brainless twat paid fucking thousands to have an oil slick do it for him

How many people know the parameters for these things or have the time and knowledge to research them?

That’s why it is essential to get an excellent professional Miss Buttercup....

Good luck at the Hedgehog 🦔 hunt.

lol.

1 hour ago, Lord Punkape said:

Not necessarily, points on Beckams licence would significantly increase his insurance premiums for several years and he doesn’t drive around in a clapped out Lada like you.

lol.

A lot if not most multi millionaires such as master Beckham do not use conventional car insurance. It is generally cheaper for them to self-idemnify using a bond as the backing for the self idemnity. As such the "insurance" costs do not vary.