CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Helicopters (real or toy ones)

Cunty BigBollox

Guest Wizardsleeve
9 minutes ago, Frank said:

Still the worst performer here, Wiz. Your post to like ratio at an all-time low and not a single like in your previous 37 posts. You wet and tedious unbelievably dull fucking bore. 

WHy did you return?  Talk about poor performances, here, you're utterly worthless, int he bedroom, your laotian boyfriends have nothing good to say, you AIDS ravaged fucking poof!  Stop obsessing about like to post ratios, it's not as if you'll ever be great again.

Imbecile!

Kill yourself.

1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

WHy did you return?  Talk about poor performances, here, you're utterly worthless, int he bedroom, your laotian boyfriends have nothing good to say, you AIDS ravaged fucking poof!  Stop obsessing about like to post ratios, it's not as if you'll ever be great again.

Imbecile!

Kill yourself.

What?

15 minutes ago, Frank said:

What?

Speaking for myself, and almost everyone else here, I think you'll find that the posting talents of Wizz are held in a lot higher regard than your own.

He's made me laugh several times this year, whereas you haven't made my cock twitch in a considerable amount of time.

• Like 2

Guest Wizardsleeve
36 minutes ago, Frank said:

No. 

So sayeth the two oldest pieces of baggage brought to this board! Both you are fucking worn out disgrace.  Go start hasbeens dot com...do with it what you will, if you can merchandise plastic bin bags, wrap a few over your heads, and asphyxiate yourselves! 

39 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Speaking for myself, and almost everyone else here, I think you'll find that the posting talents of Wizz are held in a lot higher regard than your own.

He's made me laugh several times this year, whereas you haven't made my cock twitch in a considerable amount of time.

Show me one, just one fucking Wiz post that’s made you laugh this year. 

Impossible. 

• Like 1

Guest Queefer
3 hours ago, Frank said:

Interesting.. drums are my speciality. I have a studio in NW8 and know a thing or two about music. If you know anything about the samba bin-base movement over the past few years, you've probably heard my work on several recent recordings.

Rarely being anywhere near Abbey Road I am delighted not to have been affected by your dustbin dance.

58 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I think I'm right in saying that Wiz has also spent significantly more time on the leaderboard than frank.

Like Eavens has.

And Gyppo.

And Wolfie.

1 hour ago, Frank said:

What?

1 hour ago, Wybunbury Bertie said:

Wizz isn't very bright.

1 hour ago, Frank said:

No. 

40 minutes ago, Wybunbury Bertie said:

Go now Wizz, you are finished.

Frank, take note; you are being propped up here by the only poster willing to stick up for your feeble pasty arse, and that poster is Pen. For fucksake... 

Think on that for a moment. Then do the only decent thing left to you and kill yourself. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, scotty said:

Frank, take note; you are being propped up here by the only poster willing to stick up for your feeble pasty arse, and that poster is Pen. For fucksake... 

Think on that for a moment. Then do the only decent thing left to you and kill yourself. 

That's not true. Albert is also a fan of frank and...

..yeah, he should kill himself.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Decimus said:

Forget this shit decs,I stayed in Blackpool this weekend,I bought an eightball of Columbian marching powder with the hope of having a good weekend. What the results were was that I had to sit with a friend of a friend who looked like sloth out the goonies, who decided he had a penchant to stick stuff up his nose to,so I begrugenley went to the toilet to watch him sniff my money whilst anxiety kicks in in case the 6 foot mong (scope enthusiast)tried to fuck me,to top it off a woman who called herself big debs, who's dentures came out anytime she wanted to gobble a cock wouldn't leave me alone and I was stook with her for 2 days trying to have her end away with me,I need cheering up pal,haunting in Norfolk part two?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Snowy said:

Forget this shit decs,I stayed in Blackpool this weekend,I bought an eightball of Columbian marching powder with the hope of having a good weekend. What the results were was that I had to sit with a friend of a friend who looked like sloth out the goonies, who decided he had a penchant to stick stuff up his nose to,so I begrugenley went to the toilet to watch him sniff my money whilst anxiety kicks in in case the 6 foot mong (scope enthusiast)tried to fuck me,to top it off a woman who called herself big debs, who's dentures came out anytime she wanted to gobble a cock wouldn't leave me alone and I was stook with her for 2 days trying to have her end away with me,I need cheering up pal,haunting in Norfolk part two?

Forget the happy meal snowy. If come up to New Street I'm bringing a flame thrower if these are the miscreants you hang out with

1 hour ago, Snowy said:

What?

5 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Chucking a load of his dirty spaff in your wide open eyes no doubt, you fucking queer cunt

This could have been funnier if you'd substituted spaff for ectoplasm, you crusty,whale watching cunt.

Anyway, I'm more than a little surprised that you know who he is. As the proverbial fat spastic who was never picked for football at school, I was under the impression that your knowledge of The Beautiful Game was limited to wanking furiously over David Beckham Calvin Klein boxer short ads.

44 minutes ago, Decimus said:

This could have been funnier if you'd substituted spaff for ectoplasm, you crusty,whale watching cunt.

Anyway, I'm more than a little surprised that you know who he is. As the proverbial fat spastic who was never picked for football at school, I was under the impression that your knowledge of The Beautiful Game was limited to wanking furiously over David Beckham Calvin Klein boxer short ads.

On the contrary, fen mutant, I was a footballer of decent standard up to my early 20's but got tired of the cuntfuckery and thick fucking mongs in my own team so knocked it on the head. That and the 50% chance of when completing a pass, 5 seconds later some knuckle dragging cunt straight outta Stonehouse would launch a studs up, knee high "tackle" and complain profusely to the ref as I lay on the frozen turf contemplating 6 weeks on crutches.

I think we should have a CC kick about pre the Xmas piss up this year so I can kick lumps out of your flabby legs and hopefully see you wheezing up the wing shortly before a mortal heart attack. Baggsy I get fat cunt Neil to block our goal.

What the fuck have you done with Quincy?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

On the contrary, fen mutant, I was a footballer of decent standard up to my early 20's but got tired of the cuntfuckery and thick fucking mongs in my own team so knocked it on the head. That and the 50% chance of when completing a pass, 5 seconds later some knuckle dragging cunt straight outta Stonehouse would launch a studs up, knee high "tackle" and complain profusely to the ref as I lay on the frozen turf contemplating 6 weeks on crutches.

I think we should have a CC kick about pre the Xmas piss up this year so I can kick lumps out of your flabby legs and hopefully see you wheezing up the wing shortly before a mortal heart attack. Baggsy I get fat cunt Neil to block our goal.

What the fuck have you done with Quincy?

I imagine that Jason Lee will be absolutely made up to learn that he's not the footballer with the worst haircut to ever kick a ball, you scruffy cunt.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

I imagine that Jason Lee will be absolutely made up to learn that he's not the footballer with the worst haircut to ever kick a ball, you scruffy cunt.

I'll have a line of what he's been snorting...

74629679e2d87103535532d08a9fa22a--soccer

• Like 1