CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Samantha Jones

Guest Couldn't give a shit

1 hour ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Your delusion of superiority merely reveals a state of dire insecurity. I will allow you some more time to consider your position as it would appear that you're getting hormonal. Change your ladypad and have a nice cup of tea, I'll be with you soon sweetie. 

Well, we've seen the very best you can do, straw man clichés included so there is nowt for me to consider.

Guest 'eavensabove
5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

And you're only here by the grace of the protection afforded to you by admin. If they let @'eavensabove off the leash, you'd be absolutely fucked.

He knows that, and they know that...

All in good time, Eric. All in good time.   

Guest 'eavensabove
5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

And you're only here by the grace of the protection afforded to you by admin. If they let @'eavensabove off the leash, you'd be absolutely fucked.

Take up his challenge, Eric. Bash the cunt into a state of mushy-shit. All you need to do is blow and he'll drop to the ground and go sobbing to the Mod's with his tail between his legs.  

He's lost it completely. Why, he's even resulted to posting on my profile, like a Dork. 

13 hours ago, Lord Punkape said:

@Decimus somehow I can quote your post so I'll use punkers bullshit repost; Wotton yes, several times on the piss with some native lads I knew. Inbred to fuck, you'd love it. A good option for the CC Xmas piss up.  

Edited by Mrs Roops
Fuck off

12 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

@Decimus somehow I can quote your post so I'll use punkers bullshit repost; Wotton yes, several times on the piss with some native lads I knew. Inbred to fuck, you'd love it. A good option for the CC Xmas piss up.

I imagine that you spent the entire time getting "rammed" at the Ancient Ram Inn, and were far too busy sampling old John Humphries ectoplasm.

Faggot wanker.

Lol.

Edited by Mrs Roops

12 hours ago, Decimus said:

I imagine that you spent the entire time getting "rammed" at the Ancient Ram Inn, and were far too busy sampling old John Humphries ectoplasm.

Faggot wanker.

Lol.

Oh dear, you seem quite aggressive this evening? Did frank wipe his spunk dripping bellend across your stupid fucking face one too many times today and proceed to slap in across your chops?

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Oh dear, you seem quite aggressive this evening? Did frank wipe his spunk dripping bellend across your stupid fucking face one too many times today and proceed to slap in across your chops?

FFS what is it with this site, nearly every thread developes into going on about spunk and it's consumption. Proofs the lot of ye 

10 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The state of CC at the moment Stibbly, I am getting a whiff of despair and putrescence this side of the channel.  It is akin to a moderator's gash.

Guest Alfie Noakes
23 hours ago, Decimus said:

What I really want to know is, why is The Alf still walking around and breathing?

Do you mean to tell me that you've fallen so low that you're incapable of finishing even him off? You know I dont like seeing a job half done.

Shit stirring cunt. Keep it up!

Guest Alfie Noakes
Just now, Frank said:

Correct. Try this.. I pot the last 5 reds and 5 blacks, then go in-off on the green. What’s my score?

2 wraps of coke and half an ounce of weed.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Didn't you recently do the same on Admin's profile?

Not to my knowledge, no. I may have asked a question on several occasions but that's about all. If I dis admin in a jovial manner then I tend to do what other punters do by posting it for all to see, until that is you snatched my freedom away. Anyway, why does your mate Fwanky choose to post 'his' abusive shit on my profile? That's, what You should be addressing.