CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Halloween 2018

White Cunt

One has to make adequate preparations for Halloween 2018. I’m greasing up the twenty odd steps to WC towers and switching off the lights. Mrs WC is in charge of prepping up a mini guilotine above a bucket of sweets in case the odd ball makes it to the top. Fuck off you greedy, obese little cunts. 

• Like 1

Guest Queefer
  • Heat up some small change to about 400 degrees C. 
  • Store by your door and reheat every 30 mins to retain temperature 
  • Await the arrival of little trick or treat cunts
  • Apologise for lack of sweeties and offer cash instead
  • Watch the greedy little cunts drop the heated coins and run off squealing to A&E

1 hour ago, White Cunt said:

One has to make adequate preparations for Halloween 2018. I’m greasing up the twenty odd steps to WC towers and switching off the lights. Mrs WC is in charge of prepping up a mini guilotine above a bucket of sweets in case the odd ball makes it to the top. Fuck off you greedy, obese little cunts. 

Do you live in a fucking inner city tower block?  20 steps

Guest Wizardsleeve
33 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Is Eric dressing in his Savile costume again this year?

I'm absolutely shocked Punky hasn't reported you for this!  

Halloween is for cunts.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
8 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Now then now then 

Too much too soon?  

I've been seeing Chrimbo ads since September...cunts saying they've put their decorations up already.  I simply despise this time of year.  I'd gladly fast forward to spring right now.  

2 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Too much too soon?  

I've been seeing Chrimbo ads since September...cunts saying they've put their decorations up already.  I simply despise this time of year.  I'd gladly fast forward to spring right now.  

CHRIMBO!!!?

For that alone I wish you a slow and painful death

Guest judgetwi

What you do is hand over an orange ( other fruits are available ) and give them a long lecture on the advantages of veganism and a healthy lifestyle.

The chav mum says “fuck this cunt, we ain’t got all night.” Word gets around, they won’t bother you again.

No need to thank me.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

The most highly anticipated sequel since Yacht III was first discussed in hushed whispers.

I for one, am absolutely champing at the bit to find out whose ghastly countenance you were faced with. Only slightly less curious than I am to know the contents of Marcellus Wallace's fucking briefcase.

Who was it, who was it!?!?

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
21 hours ago, White Cunt said:

It's the one night that Pen, can be herself, and can earn a decent wage. 

Edited by 'eavensabove
spooky

Guest Erroreptile404
40 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I for one, am absolutely champing at the bit to find out whose ghastly countenance you were faced with. Only slightly less curious than I am to know the contents of Marcellus Wallace's fucking briefcase.

Who was it, who was it!?!?

It was 

Spoiler

Marcellus Wallace's soul supposedly.

Edited by Erroreptile404
never mind

Guest Erroreptile404
10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Bollocks. If it was, Tim Roth wouldn't have immediately recognised it. You're lying!

It was irritating me so i looked it up years ago and thats the theory anyway according to multiple sources on the internet.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/whats-in-the-briefcase/

Edited by Erroreptile404
I'm somewhat right

Apparently us cuntish Brits spend over 400 million quid on the yankified cuntfest. There must have been 50 plus little shits in my tiny village, probably bused in from glawster looking at the hulking fat swap beasts accompanying them. I reckon it's gangs of gypos who'll then sell the booty on later and bugger the kids senseless.

12 hours ago, White Cunt said:

It’s actually more like 24/25, but 20 is easier to remember. My living standards come from low aspirations, my friend.

I will send you cake, chocolate, soup tins and soap  as an Xmas box for tramps.   Will this help with your living standards?