CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

'Sir' Lenny Henry

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches

29 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

who?

Keep an eye on your PM's, scrote sac, I feel some snake like activity from bubba the runt in the next few days. If I was a total cunt I'd screenshot the grassing ones he's sent to me- that'll prove to the spazmos in the clique that he really can't be trusted.....

38 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Keep an eye on your PM's, scrote sac, I feel some snake like activity from bubba the runt in the next few days. If I was a total cunt I'd screenshot the grassing ones he's sent to me- that'll prove to the spazmos in the clique that he really can't be trusted.....

There is no clique, you hapless retard.

Have you not noticed that Bubba, Bill and Quincy have been bored to fucking tears and called it a day? Thanks in no small part to the repetitive fucking drivel that you spew out.

The Clique is dead, I'm the last man standing. The rats have fled, but a captain goes down with his ship.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Have you not noticed that Bubba, Bill and Quincy have been bored to fucking tears and called it a day? Thanks in no small part to the repetitive fucking drivel that you spew out.

The Clique is dead, I'm the last man standing.

And between sitting at a desk, sitting on a train, and laying pissed in a gutter, is not very often.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

And between sitting at a desk, sitting on a train, and laying pissed in a gutter, is not very often.

I'm starting from scratch and putting out recruitment feelers. I know that you've always wanted a seat at the top table, so, theoretically speaking, would you be interested in joining a clique?

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Wybunbury Bertie said:

I think that Tim was in Exeter yesterday .. bloke looked just like him and spoke like a poofta.

Unless he was beeping like the fucking road runner, it wasn't him. Under the terms of his probation, Stubby's electronic tag goes off whenever he reaches a distance of five miles away from Gloucester city centre. 

11 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Unless he was beeping like the fucking road runner, it wasn't him. Under the terms of his probation, Stubby's electronic tag goes off whenever he reaches a distance of five miles away from Gloucester city centre. 

I honestly thought I’d never feel this way, but you bore me. 

12 minutes ago, Frank said:

I honestly thought I’d never feel this way, but you bore me. 

You've already lost Bill and Quincy because of the falling standards around here, in no small part due to your complete inability to stir things up anymore.

Until you've issued a full and frank apology, you've lost me too. I won't be logging in again until it's been issued.

Enjoy ogling Stubby's various screenshots of Nuts magazine and the fresh and innovative humour of Withers.

The Clique is dead, I'm the last man standing. The rats have fled, but a captain goes down with his ship.

Punkape goes down with anyone 

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Until you've issued a full and frank apology, you've lost me too. I won't be logging in again until it's been issued.

Does this mean there won't be any more tired references to "the clique", a concept which lost its novelty value somewhere around the time Pen first reminded us that she used to be in the fab four? 

Guest 'eavensabove

I don't share power, and Eric is a leader, not a minion. I need malleable foot soldiers, and you'll do as you're fucking told. You can't help it, you're French.

I'll remain as one of your double agents until my cover is blown. 

24 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You've already lost Bill and Quincy because of the falling standards around here, in no small part due to your complete inability to stir things up anymore.

Enjoy ogling Stubby's various screenshots of Nuts magazine and the fresh and innovative humour of Withers.

I bet you all the love in the world that I can stay away longer than you. Go. 

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

You won't have the luxury of going down with the ship as I'll take great pleasure in making you walk the plank into a shit filled lagoon of your own making.

You're not even going to meltdown stage, just straight into meek surrender.

Weak cunt

• Like 1

On ‎11‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 8:19 PM, Decimus said:

Bad timing you farting twot.  Brexit is heating up, and every cunt and his cat has an opinion on it. Even more important is that Neil is nomming, wanking, and being a 1st class deviant on a mission.  Stick your 'Top Table' up Eric & Bubba's arse.

Edited by Witheredscrote
Remember that it was me who made Stubby great. A true leader of the board