CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jess Phillips

Decimus

25 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Burned it just to make 100% sure

Their was a rumour that someone in the local council was heard to say

"I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure." 

If Pritt-stick Patel was serious about stopping the daily armada of 40 year old children in dinghys all she needs to do is have that photo hologrammed onto the white cliffs of Dover permanently and   every dinghy shop in Calais would have a ‘Closing Down’ sign in the window and Air France would be putting on extra flights back to Somalia and Syria to cope with the demand.

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Burned it just to make 100% sure

Their was a rumour that someone in the local council was heard to say

"I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure." 

Even an anosmiac knows without doubt it's going to stink like a fishmonger's wheelie bin during the hottest day in August.

I couldn't help notice that the four punters who penned the ungracious comments have in the past been schooled by me. Obviously hell hath no fury than dented male pride...;)

Whilst I'm in rant mode, two of the above were leads in the disparaging and misogynistic comments made in the Ms Jonsson thread. It seems that the testosterone cup was passed around the table which resulted in the usual hypocrisy and double standards. Now, I'm not a betting girl but I guarantee the individuals involved would not fare well as candidates in the "snog, marry or avoid" game. Just sayin'.

22 hours ago, King Billy said:

If Pritt-stick Patel was serious about stopping the daily armada of 40 year old children in dinghys all she needs to do is have that photo hologrammed onto the white cliffs of Dover permanently and   every dinghy shop in Calais would have a ‘Closing Down’ sign in the window and Air France would be putting on extra flights back to Somalia and Syria to cope with the demand.

Indeed. The main reason these child refugees with full beards and smart phones come here is to merrily go a raping amongst the liberal females of our land. There are plenty of hot chicks in wallah wallah jundie land- that’s because they’re forced to wear a jet black burka in 40 degrees heat, but to be fair in covers up their busy monobrows and general beastliness 

If we were to send ugly slags like Phillips over to Calais to greet the aspiring new “Brits” they’d turn tail and yomp straight back to their fly blown desert shit hole faster than you can shout “free council house for you family of 24” 

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Indeed. The main reason these child refugees with full beards and smart phones come here is to merrily go a raping amongst the liberal females of our land. There are plenty of hot chicks in wallah wallah jundie land- that’s because they’re forced to wear a jet black burka in 40 degrees heat, but to be fair in covers up their busy monobrows and general beastliness 

If we were to send ugly slags like Phillips over to Calais to greet the aspiring new “Brits” they’d turn tail and yomp straight back to their fly blown desert shit hole faster than you can shout “free council house for you family of 24” 

👻

16 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I couldn't help notice that the four punters who penned the ungracious comments have in the past been schooled by me. Obviously hell hath no fury than dented male pride...;)

Whilst I'm in rant mode, two of the above were leads in the disparaging and misogynistic comments made in the Ms Jonsson thread. It seems that the testosterone cup was passed around the table which resulted in the usual hypocrisy and double standards. Now, I'm not a betting girl but I guarantee the individuals involved would not fare well as candidates in the "snog, marry or avoid" game. Just sayin'.

Who are these four beasts? Just give me a clue and I’ll help you to make sure they never try it again. Fucking animals. 

# ME TOO.

• Like 1

On 16/06/2021 at 09:25, Mrs Roops said:

Now, I'm not a betting girl but I guarantee the individuals involved would not fare well as candidates in the "snog, marry or avoid" game. Just sayin'

‘Snog, marry or slip one up her wrongun?’ Avoiding the cunt is a certainty after any of the three options anyway.

Old fashioned romantics. There’s not many of us left.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I learned today that this week is officially REFUGEE WEEK’, a week of celebration for refugees and asylum seekers in the U.K. 

A top Westminster politician (code for lying twofaced snout in the trough cuntweasel) said today....”This week casts a spotlight on all those who have enriched our communities since arriving in the U.K. looking to rebuild their lives.”

”Thanks to the generosity and support of the British people, thousands of refugees from every part of the world are here, making enormous contributions to our society, culture and economy. We are a better country for it.”

”I am moved hearing the incredible stories of those that have overcome hardship to not just live, but to thrive and call the U.K. their home.”

I can’t wait to hear Pritt-stick Patel our patriotic Home Secretaries comments on this, unless she’s far too busy doing what she keeps on telling us is her priority, securing our borders and stemming the torrent of dinghy arrivals which has already this year topped 9000, more than the total for last year already. She’s not going to be having any of this ‘Refugee Week’ bollocks for sure.

Hang on, What’s that? It was Ms. Patel who said all that garbage above? I’m sure she must know what she’s doing. She must have a secret plan or something, because otherwise that would make her a bullshitting, traitorous shitcunt.

Surely not?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

I learned today that this week is officially REFUGEE WEEK’, a week of celebration for refugees and asylum seekers in the U.K. 

A top Westminster politician (code for lying twofaced snout in the trough cuntweasel) said today....”This week casts a spotlight on all those who have enriched our communities since arriving in the U.K. looking to rebuild their lives.”

”Thanks to the generosity and support of the British people, thousands of refugees from every part of the world are here, making enormous contributions to our society, culture and economy. We are a better country for it.”

”I am moved hearing the incredible stories of those that have overcome hardship to not just live, but to thrive and call the U.K. their home.”

I can’t wait to hear Pritt-stick Patel our patriotic Home Secretaries comments on this, unless she’s far too busy doing what she keeps on telling us is her priority, securing our borders and stemming the torrent of dinghy arrivals which has already this year topped 9000, more than the total for last year already. She’s not going to be having any of this ‘Refugee Week’ bollocks for sure.

Hang on, What’s that? It was Ms. Patel who said all that garbage above? I’m sure she must know what she’s doing. She must have a secret plan or something, because otherwise that would make her a bullshitting, traitorous shitcunt.

Surely not?

Come Billy. Have you seen all those Romanian immigrants on the Underground enriching commuters of their wallets, purses and mobiles? 

Here's some immigrants enriching the French with their culture

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
On 16/06/2021 at 09:25, Mrs Roops said:

“Schooled” by you Mr Roops?

An interesting American expression. Presumably therefore they won’t be stamped with the unique red triangle (unique because it only applies to me) and have their posts inspected and approved by your good self. 

So when are you going to “school” me Mr Roops? I look forward to the experience.

19 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Come Billy. Have you seen all those Romanian immigrants on the Underground enriching commuters of their wallets, purses and mobiles? 

Here's some immigrants enriching the French with their culture

How dare you Gypps. Some of my best employees at the rub and tug were Romanians and I found them, without exception to be enthusiastic, punctual, always willing to learn from the boss (me) fine young ladies. In fact the ‘no knickers’ rule and the ‘fanny of the month’ cash prize promotion were always hotly contested by the Romanian employees. And I should know because I enforced the former and picked the lucky winner of the latter. 

I was quite sad when I sold the business but relieved in a way as my dick was starting to look like a tramps foot and about to fall off.

On 08/11/2018 at 18:41, Decimus said:

I've wanted to nominate this vile porcine beast for quite some time, but could never quite summon up enough bile to make a decent job of it. However, following on from the most recent shit that has spewed forth from her fat fucking gob, I've decided to give it a go.

Phillips has decided to put in her two pence worth on sex education, and has declared that school children should be taught about female orgasms. Sex education is primarily designed to give a biological overview of a fundamental aspect of the human experience, and to prepare children with knowledge to equip them to protect themselves from unwanted pregnancy and disease.  

As a parent, I don't want my children to go to school and have their teacher banging on about clitoral stimulation whilst nursing a hardon or soaking wet knickers under their desk, spewing out lurid filth to underage kids about making some fucking tart grimace and gurn whilst bellowing like a hippopotamus.

Phillips is a sick individual indeed if she wants twelve year old boys to learn how to flick a bean, and I'm sure she'd be the first one to squeal on her fucking trotters if it was proposed that kids should be taught how to pleasure men and underage girls were instructed on how not to use too much teeth whilst sucking cock.

She should be stripped of her seat and fucked off to the Netherlands where this sort of sick, twisted shit is acceptable.

Jess Philips MP.

Pronouns... She/Her/It/wtf.

8 hours ago, King Billy said:

In fact the ‘no knickers’ rule and the ‘fanny of the month’ cash prize promotion were always hotly contested by the Romanian employees. And I should know because I enforced the former and picked the lucky winner of the latter. 

I

Did you ever win fanny of the month Bill? 🤔

11 hours ago, judgetwi said:

“Schooled” by you Mr Roops?

An interesting American expression. Presumably therefore they won’t be stamped with the unique red triangle (unique because it only applies to me) and have their posts inspected and approved by your good self. 

So when are you going to “school” me Mr Roops? I look forward to the experience.

...asks the punter who currently has his homework marked whilst in detention...

Aside from being schooled many times, you are in fact, in awe of me,

On 20/07/2019 at 02:13, judgetwi said:

Too right Mrs Roops...You’re very smart Mrs Roops, I have to hand it to you...

You need to get over your Americana obsession as well.

4 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Cunt of the month perhaps...

Did you ever get down to Ballys place for a happy ending? Nothing like the rough hands of a burly mick to get the white hot juice flowing

I had a strict ‘no Jacob Rees Moggs, Joe Dakis or Tiddlywinks allowed’ Stubbs, so even if Ed had turned up at the door all blinged up like P Diddy I wouldn’t have bent the rules for him. Unless he called me a racist and threatened me with a huge kitchen knife.

14 hours ago, Eddie said:

Did you ever win fanny of the month Bill? 🤔

Come on Ed. That would be like Andi Peters jumping up and down with joy and announcing that he’d won the 100 grand and the Range Rover in the GMB prize draw. No one would ever take me seriously again. I didn’t get where I am today by cheating the ‘Fanny of the month’ competition.

• Like 1

On 18/06/2021 at 05:12, King Billy said:

How dare you Gypps. Some of my best employees at the rub and tug were Romanians and I found them, without exception to be enthusiastic, punctual, always willing to learn from the boss (me) fine young ladies. In fact the ‘no knickers’ rule and the ‘fanny of the month’ cash prize promotion were always hotly contested by the Romanian employees. And I should know because I enforced the former and picked the lucky winner of the latter. 

I was quite sad when I sold the business but relieved in a way as my dick was starting to look like a tramps foot and about to fall off.

This knocking shop of yours wasn’t in Northenden, was it? That place generated more consultations for me than hypertension for a few years. Then it shut. And the consultations kept coming, mostly blokes who missed cavorting and a fair proportion of menopausal women who’d been rediscovered and needing podofilox for the cauliflowers sprouting in their undergrowth. Happy days.

Guest judgetwi
14 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

...asks the punter who currently has his homework marked whilst in detention...

Aside from being schooled many times, you are in fact, in awe of me,

You need to get over your Americana obsession as well.

Jesus fucking Christ😁😁😆.

Fair play, 10/10 for bare faced fucking cheek Mr Roops. I have to hand it to you. I’m not “in detention” sir, i’m In the “exclusion unit” , where they put all the naughty boys who see right through all the fucking bullshit. It’s only a matter of time before the Head signs the piece of paper to get rid of me. You know it, I know it......it ain’t a fucking secret.

As for my “Americana obsession “ I know more about Yankland than you could ever dream about but I ain’t a Yank and never can be. You’re a wannabe, that’s why you talk like a Yank. Ashamed of your own country.

Or, more likely, shit scared of the working class. Were you bullied at school Mr Roops? What a shame they didn’t have metaphorical red triangles back then eh?

21 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

This knocking shop of yours wasn’t in Northenden, was it? That place generated more consultations for me than hypertension for a few years. Then it shut. And the consultations kept coming, mostly blokes who missed cavorting and a fair proportion of menopausal women who’d been rediscovered and needing podofilox for the cauliflowers sprouting in their undergrowth. Happy days.

Don't tell me, most of the men asked if it was feasible to catch it from a public toilet seat in the forlorn hope that they could spin their wife a yarn. 

Cauliflower cheese, both the meal and venereal: vomit inducing. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

No. Mine was nowhere near as high class as that. But as downmarket as it was I never allowed Frank in. Mainly because he’s a poof.