CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Stupid Parent(s)

Cunty BigBollox

Traci Redford. This Miss had a Californian Wild-Fire of an idea about 5 years ago when her trophy sprog fell out of her over used fanny. Yes,  she is American but what the fuck possessed her to name the daughter 'Abcde'?? I kid you not, and it's pronounced "Ahb-City". Jesus fucking Christ, did she not imagine any of the piss taking that would occur? Oh well, publicity at last. I wonder if she has a brother called 'Fghjkl'??

2 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Traci Redford. This Miss had a Californian Wild-Fire of an idea about 5 years ago when her trophy sprog fell out of her over used fanny. Yes,  she is American but what the fuck possessed her to name the daughter 'Abcde'?? I kid you not, and it's pronounced "Ahb-City". Jesus fucking Christ, did she not imagine any of the piss taking that would occur? Oh well, publicity at last. I wonder if she has a brother called 'Fghjkl'??

Ahhhh ha ha ha ha ha! She might have another brother called zyxwv who’s a bit backward too! Ahhhh ha ha ha ha ha! Fucking priceless! 

5 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

The fucking Welsh have been giving their sprogs unpronounceable forenames for 100's of years. Cynwrig, DisGleiro, Maredudd, Gruffydd, and Bubba to name but a few. Being born of spazzers, I suppose.

3 hours ago, Iam Ape said:

Ahhhh ha ha ha ha ha! She might have another brother called zyxwv who’s a bit backward too! Ahhhh ha ha ha ha ha! Fucking priceless! 

Yes but did you notice I deliberately left the 'i' out on the inevitable chance that a poster who's name begins with an i was the first to comment on it. Ok,  you were 2nd, but not a bad effort.

I honestly didn't expect it to work this well. You must be thicker than I imagined

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Yes but did you notice I deliberately left the 'i' out on the inevitable chance that a poster who's name begins with an i was the first to comment on it. Ok,  you were 2nd, but not a bad effort.

I honestly didn't expect it to work this well. You must be thicker than I imagined

If these aren’t the feeble words of someone trying to defend an utterly fucking shite nom, I don’t know what are.

Edited by Iam Ape
And if you think anyone is buying your supposed intentional omission of the “i” then you’re even thicker than I imagined.

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

The fucking Welsh have been giving their sprogs unpronounceable forenames for 100's of years. Cynwrig, DisGleiro, Maredudd, Gruffydd, and Bubba to name but a few. Being born of spazzers, I suppose.

Welsh pronouncing does seem problematic more so when learning mutations, but what's with the French giving the boys girly names, Antoine, Sacha, Gabin, Babtiste and what's with Bastien? Small wonder their presidents end up marrying their mums.

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Welsh pronouncing does seem problematic more so when learning mutations, but what's with the French giving the boys girly names, Antoine, Sacha, Gabin, Babtiste and what's with Bastien? Small wonder their presidents end up marrying their mums.

Fair point, but I can't stop to argue. Gilet jaune donned, and off for some serious rioting. Plus tard.

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I know. 8 cunt likes in one day. Imaginative little Flid isn't he?

If it keeps you on top of the leaderboard, any like is a goon un, yeah?  Of course, that stupid cunt won't understand that!