CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Money grabbing, Catholic wankers.

Snowy

Now, whilst not lifting shit for a living I have to  take charge of the error of my ways from spunking up one to many birds and do activities with the fruit of my loins,which with my second eldest daughter seems to be at present to go to fucking church.

Being from a strict Irish Catholic upbringing it's basically mandatory that you also make your own kids Catholic to as it's almost a tradition,even though you know it's a load of mumbo jumbo made up horse shit,but you hope that they to will see it for the shower of shit it is.

As I hadn't been in a long time I'd forgot how greedy these cunts are, as the decrepit piss bagged brain washed old cunt passed me the bag,which has handles because the near dead cunts can't pass the thing along the line in case they have a brain hemorage,for the offertory, as the God bothering goblin nonce on the altar looked on wringing his hands in glee,whilst the fickle sheep banged in tenners and fivers till there heart was content and their offering has surely saved them from an afterlife of damnation.

Top it all off they came round for a second whip a bit later,piss taking fucking wankers,I'm sure my 18p I put in there will help the extremely rich Catholic church,it's the thought that counts.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, Snowy said:

Now, whilst not lifting shit for a living I have to  take charge of the error of my ways from spunking up one to many birds and do activities with the fruit of my loins,which with my second eldest daughter seems to be at present to go to fucking church.

Being from a strict Irish Catholic upbringing it's basically mandatory that you also make your own kids Catholic to as it's almost a tradition,even though you know it's a load of mumbo jumbo made up horse shit,but you hope that they to will see it for the shower of shit it is.

As I hadn't been in a long time I'd forgot how greedy these cunts are, as the decrepit piss bagged brain washed old cunt passed me the bag,which has handles because the near dead cunts can't pass the thing along the line in case they have a brain hemorage,for the offertory, as the God bothering goblin nonce on the altar looked on wringing his hands in glee,whilst the fickle sheep banged in tenners and fivers till there heart was content and their offering has surely saved them from an afterlife of damnation.

Top it all off they came round for a second whip a bit later,piss taking fucking wankers,I'm sure my 18p I put in there will help the extremely rich Catholic church,it's the thought that counts.

SNowy, if you MUST waste any segment of your life in the great house of delusion, and they want a contribution, might I suggest you have a 3 day old curry the night before and lay a stink snake in the collection?  let those greedy cunts sort it out.  

5 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

SNowy, if you MUST waste any segment of your life in the great house of delusion, and they want a contribution, might I suggest you have a 3 day old curry the night before and lay a stink snake in the collection?  let those greedy cunts sort it out.  

The priest is from the Philippines, apart from having the characteristics of a sloppy eyed Gary glitter,I'm sure he would be happy for me to,might make some good sauce for the local grilled dogs and cats.

Guest Wizardsleeve
53 minutes ago, Snowy said:

The priest is from the Philippines, apart from having the characteristics of a sloppy eyed Gary glitter,I'm sure he would be happy for me to,might make some good sauce for the local grilled dogs and cats.

Disgraceful fucking savages!  

3 hours ago, Snowy said:

You just can't get the staff these days. I suppose all the white priests are either banged up for noncery or off doing missionary work on top of ten year old girls. I haven't been to a mass within the past ten years that wasn't presided over by some sort of darkie.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You just can't get the staff these days. I suppose all the white priests are either banged up for noncery or off doing missionary work on top of ten year old girls. I haven't been to a mass within the past ten years that wasn't presided over by some sort of darkie.

The question is, why have you been to a mass at all? 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Funnily enough the woman giving out the holy sacrament was very Indian looking,you may be onto something decco, fucking migrants taking our paedo jobs.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, scotty said:

The question is, why have you been to a mass at all? 

You're a fucking peasant with herpees who would never get in my golf club etc etc

In all seriousness, they've all been requiems for dead old cunts, most of whom have died in suspicious circumstances.

Do you come to Norfolk often?

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You're a fucking peasant with herpees who would never get in my golf club etc etc

In all seriousness, they've all been requiems for dead old cunts, most of whom have died in suspicious circumstances.

Do you come to Norfolk often?

Bang to rights decs. You've rumbled me 😁

15 minutes ago, Frank said:

What have you got for us today, snowey, you little fucking drip?

Btw I've been an outsider for past few months and as the premiere person that people unfortunately come here to see except that mongunmental cunt, would be you for making an arse out yourself,you either make a video or drag this place to it's knees,you useless fucking wanker.

8 minutes ago, Snowy said:

Btw I've been an outsider for past few months and as the premiere person that people unfortunately come here to see except that mongunmental cunt, would be you for making an arse out yourself,you either make a video or drag this place to it's knees,you useless fucking wanker.

Another slack-jawed snowey/wiz/scotty template of disdain. Make it funny snowey or I’ll destroy you. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, Frank said:

Another slack-jawed snowey/wiz/scotty template of disdain. Make it funny snowey or I’ll destroy you. 

You couldn't destroy a liquid pile of shit if you fell on it out of an aeroplane.....hint....be cautious what you say on aeroplanes from now on, I'll throw your AIDS infected carcass out the door.