CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Blackfishing

Decimus

This is the latest craze offending our overly sensitive, ancestral PTSD affected, African cousins.

Apparently there is a subsection of white society who culturally appropriates black culture by having lip and arse implants, braiding their hair, and slapping on a shit load of boot polish.

Why the fuck anyone would want to look like Uncle Ben and risk being shot by an over zealous pig is beyond me. If my boy ever came home dressed up like Uncle Remus and whistling Zippedee doo da, I'd save him the cost of surgery by spreading his nose across his fucking face with my fist.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Decimus said:

This is the latest craze offending our overly sensitive, ancestral PTSD affected, African cousins.

Apparently there is a subsection of white society who culturally appropriates black culture by having lip and arse implants, braiding their hair, and slapping on a shit load of boot polish.

Why the fuck anyone would want to look like Uncle Ben and risk being shot by an over zealous pig is beyond me. If my boy ever came home dressed up like Uncle Remus and whistling Zippedee doo da, I'd save him the cost of surgery by spreading his nose across his fucking face with my fist.

Racist cunt. And with black @Eddie in the cooler as well

25 minutes ago, Decimus said:

If he's got any sense, he won't.

Read about this latest thing that's hitting our culturally bereft world - and the ennui overwhelmed me.

Girls want a big fat arse?

Move to Aylesbury and save yourself the cost of implants (arse implants, I mean FOR FUCKS SAKE!!!)

It kind of just 'happens' to all women aged 23-plus in my fair city. You go to bed a lithe, svelte honey; you wake up with the morphology of Erick Pickles and an arse the size of Somerset.

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

How do you get 'spat' Darjeeling off of a laptop keyboard?