CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Are All Spazzers Cunts?

Guest Gobbles Magoo

Guest Erroreptile404
16 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I'm out of likes at the mo, Reptile. But rest assured you're back in my good books for this one.

Cheers 👌

I imagine Albert resembles the creature from the Black lagoon with web feet, fins etc and of course gills.

main.jpg

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Cheers 👌

I imagine Albert resembles the creature from the Black lagoon with web feet, fins etc and of course gills.

main.jpg

The Creature can stand upright, indicating the presence of a spinal column.  Albert???  a gelatinous pile of quivering shit.  

Guest Erroreptile404
5 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Naw, the Creature was a terrifying abomination capable of harm. This is Albert (ban me for doxing if you must @Mrs Roops, but the truth must be revealed):

blobfish_1565953c.jpg

God(if you're that way inclined) seriously had had a twisted sense of humour when he made a fish that looks like a human spacker.

7 hours ago, Gobbles Magoo said:

The Pied Piper of Hamlyn was the founder of PETA (Paedofiles for the Enlightenment of Trapped Animals). Since you mentioned strumming out "Sweet Child of Mine" on a homeless man's broken guitar at New Street, I imagined you were simply letting us know you were a PETA cunt.

Have you ever been touched by Jesus?

7 hours ago, Gobbles Magoo said:

The Pied Piper of Hamlyn was the founder of PETA (Paedofiles for the Enlightenment of Trapped Animals). Since you mentioned strumming out "Sweet Child of Mine" on a homeless man's broken guitar at New Street, I imagined you were simply letting us know you were a PETA cunt.

Reported for Paedo intimations.

Fuck off.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Reported for Paedo intimations.

Fuck off.

and a little gay primate shall lead them.....right over the edge.  

Finish this cunt, Punky!  

9 hours ago, Decimus said:

Proper, what the fuck is going on with the recent influx of moon-touched fucking idiots?

I can imagine you now, prowling mental health wards in the dead of night, complete silence reigns other than the static crackles from your auxiliary nurse uniform as it rubs against your distended, hairy paunch.

Like some sort of bed-pan emptying tooth fairy, you sneak bits of paper with Corner IDs and passwords under the pillows of the most mentally retarded patients, disappearing into the misty night with a two inch chubby and a smile on your fat fucking face.

Top draw. Fucking good.

You have a point. I need to get off my lazy arse and log in to the Admin account and look behind the curtain.

We do get these influxes periodically. I think whoever orders a mong must be double or triple clicking on the buy button.

11 hours ago, Decimus said:

I think that the Mr.Tickle armed zombie cunt is well and truly finished this time.

No videos in months, and the last couple he produced were fucking diabolical. Dom Joly did the whole screaming random words in the face of bewildered French tourists act 20 years ago, and it wasn't funny then either.

Trigger Happy TV was a bit hit and miss, with a lot of repetition. I think the skit that made me laugh the most was him, pulling into a timber yard, driving a builders truck and wearing hi-vis. He gets out and asks the yard man for '5 soggy chimps and a 48 foot bastard'.

Guest Wizardsleeve
22 minutes ago, scotty said:

I bet that somewhere, some weirdo runs a fetish site for exactly that. 

Paging @Cuntybaws...... Baws to the main board..... 

I'm now looking for mods and admin and you were the first name to come to mind.