CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

That Cunt from the Bee Gees...the one that used to have hair, has teeth like fucking council blocks and sings like he's been shit-fisted by dockers.

Rev

Guest A Smashing Cunt

True story,back in the 90,s me and my mate when pissed on a weekend used to sing bee gees songs to this blokes answering machine,why you might ask,because he looked like barry gibb,he had a small business and it was only fair we sang him night fever and staying alive among other disco classics most weekends virtually through the whole of the nineties,great fun,pissed every weekend and acting like cunts....my id love to listen to those answer messages now....

7 minutes ago, A Smashing Cunt said:

True story,back in the 90,s me and my mate when pissed on a weekend used to sing bee gees songs to this blokes answering machine,why you might ask,because he looked like barry gibb,he had a small business and it was only fair we sang him night fever and staying alive among other disco classics most weekends virtually through the whole of the nineties,great fun,pissed every weekend and acting like cunts....my id love to listen to those answer messages now....

One thing for sure, you are still acting like a cunt. Are you still drinking?

Guest Erroreptile404
12 minutes ago, A Smashing Cunt said:

Is that Dennis Nilsen or Cliff Richard in your avatar?

On 12/23/2018 at 4:03 PM, colonelkurtz said:

feelgoods.thumb.jpg.7ea572b2c61648028b3427b7696e9772.jpg

Wilko is touring with Glen Tilbrook in the new year. When I booked for the Southampton date there were very few tickets left and apparently they're selling quickly throughout the tour.

This has been a public service announcement on behalf of the Dr Feelgood fan club. 

• Like 1

Guest A Smashing Cunt
24 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

One thing for sure, you are still acting like a cunt. Are you still drinking?

Yeah still boozing,right now actually,and im naked....

Guest A Smashing Cunt
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Creepy faggot that tenderised his sexual partners by letting them decompose under the floorboards before giving them more luuurve.

He loved to shag his smelly corpses,ive had worse back in the nightclub days....

53 minutes ago, scotty said:

Wilko is touring with Glen Tilbrook in the new year. When I booked for the Southampton date there were very few tickets left and apparently they're selling quickly throughout the tour.

This has been a public service announcement on behalf of the Dr Feelgood fan club. 

Watched the Feelgood concert with Roger Daltrey as lead singer. Terrific

40 minutes ago, scotty said:

Could you try and die before next Tuesday frank? I've got a fiver on you not making 2019, and it pays double if the cancer does it. Thanks in advance. 

I'll have £50 each way Splotto, even though I don't really know what that means.

On the nose in the third as well, allowing for dutching of course