CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

'Can we just grab an email address' cunts.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Doing the Christmas shopping and half these retail cunts want your email address, so that they can email you your receipt. 

Yeah fucking right. Either they sign you up for dick pill emails, or they sell your email address to people who try and sell you dick pills, Russian wives, RC helicopters, or some other shit like that. GDPR means nothing to these cunts. 

1 minute ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Doing the Christmas shopping and half these retail cunts want your email address, so that they can email you your receipt. 

Yeah fucking right. Either they sign you up for dick pill emails, or they sell your email address to people who try and sell you dick pills, Russian wives, RC helicopters, or some other shit like that. GDPR means nothing to these cunts. 

Alright Dan, stop dropping fucking hints. 

I've put your dick-pills in the post.

4 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Give them Frank's email. 

1 hour ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

That's how Ape got started. The stupid cunt.

2 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Email addresses are the least of your concerns these days. I'll bet there's a few "punters" on here shitting themselves after DNA submitted to various genealogy websites identified familial links to several unsolved rapes and murders, even the though the perpetrators themselves had never been DNA tested. Cases solved include that of the Golden State Killer from more than 40 years ago, so if any of you cunts are Bible John (I'm looking at you here @Rev) it's time to start worrying.

• Like 2

Guest Wizardsleeve
14 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Alright Dan, stop dropping fucking hints. 

I've put your dick-pills in the post.

It wasn't the pills he was hinting towards.  Just the dick.  

However, the cunts asking for emails are bastards, they are easily defeated with one or both of these options:

1.  PRINT the receipt you despicable cunt

2.  Hushmail....no restrictions on names, so when they here you give them GobblinMagoo@hushmail, they'll know you're taking the piss and hand you your printed fucking receipt.  

15 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Email addresses are the least of your concerns these days. I'll bet there's a few "punters" on here shitting themselves after DNA submitted to various genealogy websites identified familial links to several unsolved rapes and murders, even the though the perpetrators themselves had never been DNA tested. Cases solved include that of the Golden State Killer from more than 40 years ago, so if any of you cunts are Bible John (I'm looking at you here @Rev) it's time to start worrying.

That's Punkie and Withers fucked too.

On 12/23/2018 at 5:02 PM, Cuntybaws said:

I've always been into forensic science and criminology, and EAR/ONS was one of my pet cases for years that I constantly checked up on. I was simulatenously dumfounded and ecstatic that they caught the cunt before he snuffed it. 

If they identify the Somerton Man soon, I'll have fuck all else to read up on except homoerotic Harry Potter fan-fiction.

6 minutes ago, nocti said:

I've always been into forensic science and criminology, and EAR/ONS was one of my pet cases for years that I constantly checked up on. I was simulatenously dumfounded and ecstatic that they caught the cunt before he snuffed it. 

If they identify the Somerton Man soon, I'll have fuck all else to read up on except homoerotic Harry Potter fan-fiction.

What does that have to do with forensic sci -

Never mind...

On 12/28/2018 at 3:56 AM, nocti said:

Now EAR/ONS is supposedly in custody, I recommend an hour or two with the Gilgo Beach murders, see if you can do a better job than local plod. The cast of characters is better than an Ian Rankin novel. 

Just don’t buy the 2013 film. It makes that Paul Potts thing with James Corden  (producers Simon Cowell, Harvey Weinstein) look like fucking Ben Hur.

I remember a barber near Lime Street who called himself Ben Hur, come to think of it. Scouse Cunt.