CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Tourism Journalist At Forbes Magazine

Decimus

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
3 minutes ago, scotty said:

Good work. Now how's about taking a look at the first page of this thread and marvelling at the procession of single likes on pens utter horseshit? 

Fucking 'ell Beamee, haven't you got anything more constructive to do?

11 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

You still haven’t got an avatar yet you thick, degenerate moron.

What do you think about the ungentlemanly antics of your fawning sycophant, Withers?

If you were any sort of master, you'd take Renfield out to the back of your stables and horsewhip him bloody for his damn impudence.

Lol.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Alright someone is playing funny fuckers here. Wiz just PM'ed me complaining about Frank manipulating the leaderboard with the help of Bubba and Pen - and now he's liking Frank's posts himself?

The fuck you playing at @Wizardsleeve?

Fuck me, have you seen the new "Sad" emojii in the like options?

Why fucking bother!  The leaderboard is biggest pile of shit ever introduced to this site.  Back when the Corner was relevant, the puntership was like a pack of wolves ever on the hunt for fresh meat.  Every nom was a potential kill.  This soppy, watery incarnation falls short of the mark.  

Just now, Decimus said:

What do you think about the ungentlemanly antics of your fawning sycophant, Withers?

If you were any sort of master, you'd take Renfield out the back of your stables and horsewhip him for his damn impudence.

Lol.

What he been up to ?

I don’t follow the Open Corner...You’re obviously rattled to shit..

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, Decimus said:

@Mrs Roops it would appear that @Witheredscrote is up to his old leaderboard manipulation tricks again. Seven 'likes' dished out to @Frank in a space of time that would have been impossible for him to have genuinely read and appreciated said posts.

I don't need to tell you how to do your job, but since he has bitched and moaned incessantly about the loss of some of his 'likes', the appropriate punishment seems clear. 

I'll have to send some likes your way tomorrow Decs.  This cannot be tolerated.  Frank is a disgusting carrion feasting worm with a cancerous appendage sticking out of his arse named Withers (probably running the Pen account as well).  

Time to watch the world fucking burn!

3 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

What he been up to ?

I don’t follow the Open Corner...You’re obviously rattled to shit..

Presumably you've read page two of this nomination though, you fucking idiot.

I'm not giving you titbits, if you want to know, sober up and hit the back button.

30 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Why fucking bother!  The leaderboard is biggest pile of shit ever introduced to this site.  Back when the Corner was relevant, the puntership was like a pack of wolves ever on the hunt for fresh meat.  Every nom was a potential kill.  This soppy, watery incarnation falls short of the mark.  

I fucking told you they didn't have a clue, Wiz...

2 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I'm going to treat this as if it was a "paedophile" emoji, and award it accordingly. On a completely unrelated note, is Albert logged in?

Guest Wizardsleeve
9 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I'm going to treat this as if it was a "paedophile" emoji, and award it accordingly. On a completely unrelated note, is Albert logged in?

You've awarded a saddo by Puny...err, Punky.  Before, all he had was iron, Bubba has stolen that facility from him.

I don't believe Albert is logged in as much as he's taking a log in....his arse! 

2 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

You've been awarded a saddo by Puny...err, Punky.

There was a dull inevitability about that.

If we're adding further emojis, can't we at least have a "Hitler" one? If that's too controversial I'll settle for a "Maddie ghost".

2 hours ago, Iam Ape said:

Yes, @Earl of Punkape, use your eyes, and your spunk-addled brain, and look for yourself, you fucking idiot.

On an unrelated note I think members of the forum are interested in your sex life. Areas of interest would be your initial development and early experiences including any struggles requiring artificial aids.

Details of any current sexual activity including any for which you receive payment or compensation would enthral and entertain current board contributors.

Please post any evidence or photos of any “liaison dangereuse” 

lol.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

There was a dull inevitability about that.

If we're adding further emojis, can't we at least have a "Hitler" one? If that's too controversial I'll settle for a "Maddie ghost".

I often find myself envious of some these young computer guru types and their ability to write code and photoshop pictures.  Perhaps Roadie, or Eavens (if he isn't in the cooler) will impose Maddie's face onto the Ghostbusters logo.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

On an unrelated note I think members of the forum are interested in your sex life. Areas of interest would be your initial development and early experiences including any struggles requiring artificial aids.

Details of any current sexual activity including any for which you receive payment or compensation would enthral and entertain current board contributors.

lol.

Only YOU would think or post about being curious of what another bloke does in his bedroom.  First off, unlike yours, Mr Mtembe would be shot on sight, and there would be at least one woman.  

Whatever "artificial aids" might be present, you have actual AIDS ever present.

Fuck off

LOL

5 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

lol.

Why not just wank over a copy of Cosmopolitan, like you usually do? 

5 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I often find myself envious of some these young computer guru types and their ability to write code and photoshop pictures.  Perhaps Roadie, or Eavens (if he isn't in the cooler) will impose Maddie's face onto the Ghostbusters logo.  

She'd still technically be a minor and Roops gets pissy about that sort of thing (she gave me a bollocking for taking the piss out of little legless Billy Monger two months before his 18th birthday once). Call me in '22. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

She'd still technically be a minor and Roops gets pissy about that sort of thing (she gave me a bollocking for taking the piss out of little legless Billy Monger two months before his 18th birthday once). Call me in '22. 

She's not an easy riddle to solve, is she?  

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Roadkill said:

Fuck that. Parents did it. Mine tried plenty of fucking times.

I don't know if they personally did it.  I am convinced they planned it, brought in "hired help" to execute it, and knew enough of the right people to get it swept under.  

I think they should be restrained with razor wire to a locomotive and greased up for Albert and CGAS with a sign that reads "virgin anus for the taking."

17 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Cancer, and now this.  What a way to start the year.

@Witheredscrote, I'm taking you off-site for 60 days for your irresponsible behaviour. Your actions were that of a spoilt brat who is prepared to ruin the enjoyment of others simply because you did not get your own way. For those that missed it, the French fuckwit changed his name and avatar image to a well known academic who has shown to be litigious and was instrumental in having one of our competitor sites to be closed down. As your actions could be construed to be malicious, it may well be that you will not be able to return to the site. In the meantime I have changed back the account name and applied an avatar commensurate to your personality.

• Like 3