CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gemma Collins

camberwell gypsy

6 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Do you have a history of genuine mental retardation in your family? It’s a possible explanation of why you’re such a massive fucking idiot 

All Harold’s medical records are  stored on the mother ship which is orbiting the Earth awaiting his return.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I heard the ice cream man topped himself. 

This had potential, but you went straight to the punchline without the buildup.  Its supposed to go :

The police found the ice cream seller dead at home.  Detectives think he drowned himself in pistachio ice cream, then another layer of hundreds and thousands, then another layer of chocolate sprinkles over that, and then finally some cherries at the apex of the mound of frozen desert.  The cops say they aren't looking for anyone else in relation to the sudden death, so I suppose he must have topped himself.  

Like that.  

1 minute ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

This had potential, but you went straight to the punchline without the buildup.  Its supposed to go :

The police found the ice cream seller dead at home.  Detectives think he drowned himself in pistachio ice cream, then another layer of hundreds and thousands, then another layer of chocolate sprinkles over that, and then finally some cherries at the apex of the mound of frozen desert.  The cops say they aren't looking for anyone else in relation to the sudden death, so I suppose he must have topped himself.  

Like that.  

I posted a version of that joke around 2 years ago. Just saying.

13 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Give “her” 10 wolfie, “she’s” taking a massive man dump, checking the rugby scores and putting a tenner on the 3:15 at Kempton 

Admittedly I am suspicious Gyps may not be the Pinot Grigio-snorting connoisseur she lays claim to. I can picture her now, watching the darts highlights, ripping farts like Geoff Capes after a cauliflower & onion jalfrezi takeaway, and washing it down with the results of her 'Old Mutton as Lamb' home-brew ale kit.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Admittedly I am suspicious Gyps may not be the Pinot Grigio-snorting connoisseur she lays claim to. I can picture her now, watching the darts highlights, ripping farts like Geoff Capes after a cauliflower & onion jalfrezi takeaway, washing it down with the results of her 'Old Mutton as Lamb' home-brew ale kit.  

No woman knows that much about boxing, rugby league and cricket. I smell something fishy and in ain’t fanny batter

1 hour ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Like that.  

It's the way I tell 'em. The late great and lamented (demented?) Frank Carson told it straight but very fast. The only Ulster guy I' d have loved having a pint with. I'm going have to look him up on YouTube but with all the endless programmes about Tommy Cooper we don't remember some of our other great comics. 

24 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

It's the way I tell 'em. The late great and lamented (demented?) Frank Carson told it straight but very fast. The only Ulster guy I' d have loved having a pint with. I'm going have to look him up on YouTube but with all the endless programmes about Tommy Cooper we don't remember some of our other great comics. 

The king of them all? ....

Bob Monkhouse. 

29 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Satan has cut the feed down there with his poker. Pucker up, cripple.