CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bob Monkhouse

Neil

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

@Mike Hunt is the one who stands out for me. Special mention to that mad poet genius cunt @DonGaargonphalusflavius.

Mike would have had a harder ride if it were not for his immobile spouse and his culinary dedication. Times have changed. When I lost my black wife at sea, no cunt on here gave a fuck. Even the corner’s gone WOKE.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Heinnie Haynes?

Haynes workshop manuals were the bollocks Eric. I almost single-handedly stripped down and rebuilt the engine of my Yamaha RD 400 when I was about 18 with just a Haynes manual and my grandads rusty old Swiss Army knife. My next  door neighbour old Mr Yamaha told me he couldn’t believe I’d got it to run again and immediately offered me a job as manager of his brothers motorbike factory in Japan on a million pound a week. Obviously I told him to fuck off but I don’t think he understood what I said as he only spoke Japanese probably. The bike blew up later that afternoon.

46 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Mike would have had a harder ride if it were not for his immobile spouse and his culinary dedication. Times have changed. When I lost my black wife at sea, no cunt on here gave a fuck. Even the corner’s gone WOKE.

Using Mrs H's broken walker as a ruse to slip under the radar will not bode well. Once he thought he was in the clear, he went on to post - and got away with - some of the most inane shite not seen on these pages in years. 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

The only thing we ever had, approaching subversive filth, was D&C. Utter genius. I’ve got a mate who lives in NYC now, I’m still not able to have a normal telephone conversation with him without drifting into the dialogue. He’s got cancer and when he told me I asked him where he had it…he said ‘ it’s of the infinitesimal zero…and it’s very, very painful.’ I said…‘I’ve got it worse.’ It was their casual use of the word ‘Cunt’ that brought me here. Superb.

Derek and Clive is part of the soundtrack to my childhood, me and a bunch of friends would remember and copy all their lines, one of my favorites was the guinness book of records to regonise me as the No.1 cunt kicker in...savage genius.

• Like 1

On 11/08/2023 at 00:06, Frank said:

Using Mrs H's broken walker as a ruse to slip under the radar will not bode well. Once he thought he was in the clear, he went on to post - and got away with - some of the most inane shite not seen on these pages in years. 

Hands up, I made the fatal error of following Pen's vanilla posts.

6 hours ago, Meet Uncle Monty said:

In my misspent, drug-ravaged days of the early 90's there was a DJ called 'Bob Funkhouse' who also dealt copious quantities of pharmaceuticals.

You don't get that kind of service nowadays. 

You’re not the full Monty are you?

50 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

Hands up, I made the fatal error of following Pen's vanilla posts.

Mike I’ll be closely monitoring your posts over the coming weeks, hoping something will surface to save your talentless and stinking old arse. I like you but I’m afraid there’s no room for another fucking Ape. The floor is all yours.. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Frank said:

Mike I’ll be closely monitoring your posts over the coming weeks, hoping something will surface to save your talentless and stinking old arse. I like you but I’m afraid there’s no room for another fucking Ape. The floor is all yours.. 

leave Mike alone you disgusting subversive weasel. 

• Like 1

On 12/08/2023 at 17:11, Meet Uncle Monty said:

In my misspent, drug-ravaged days of the early 90's there was a DJ called 'Bob Funkhouse' who also dealt copious quantities of pharmaceuticals.

You don't get that kind of service nowadays. 

I know Bob the Funk... He mentioned some bellend called Monty owing him a few bags. The good news is he sold your debt off, at a great loss. The bad news is that I've bought the debt, now, where's my money you cunt?

On 13/08/2023 at 00:08, Frank said:

You do have to admit that Ape is special . there is certainly something going on in his very tiny mind.