CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Shamina Begum

Guest Couldn't give a shit

1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

What were you before then. European or Caucasian? It should say on either one your previous Birth Certificates. 

Ratty is the result of a Nazi experiment completed only days before the end of the war. He's test tube grown and 100% pure Aryan. Sadly, the facility holding him was damaged during a bombing and the resulting explosion led to the vial holding his still developing foetus falling through a nearby floor drain and into the Berlin sewers where he was nursed and raised by rats - hence the name.

Today he appears as a twisted bastardisation of Hitler's perfect soldier - standing at six-foot-two, but with blue hair and blond eyes - an effect of the filth below ground contaminating the synthetic amniotic fluid he was developing in. Some say the contamination also had an effect on his mind, but I certainly don't see it. 

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Mattel are modelling their new action figure on her.

'Jihadi Jane! 

Comes complete with spare burqa, realistic, detonator gripping hands and selection of tiny corpses. Pull her string and she will scream obscenities and explode!'

I hear that if you buy the special harem collection you get a free Allahu-Akbar Abdul doll, complete with a tiny copy of the Quran to preach from and a pile of stones to enact retribution on any naughty Janes who've been flashing their ankles or misquoting scripture!

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
49 minutes ago, Roadkill (temp) said:

Ratty is the result of a Nazi experiment completed only days before the end of the war. He's test tube grown and 100% pure Aryan. Sadly, the facility holding him was damaged during a bombing and the resulting explosion led to the vial holding his still developing foetus falling through a nearby floor drain and into the Berlin sewers where he was nursed and raised by rats - hence the name.

Today he appears as a twisted bastardisation of Hitler's perfect soldier - standing at six-foot-two, but with blue hair and blond eyes - an effect of the filth below ground contaminating the synthetic amniotic fluid he was developing in. Some say the contamination also had an effect on his mind, but I certainly don't see it. 

Well I never. And here was I thinking that he hailed from the outskirts Scandinavia. 

Guest 'eavensabove
25 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

I'm guessing this is 100% realistic and has had its clitoris removed...

It's clit comes as an additional outfit with a copy of the Quran.   

Guest 'eavensabove
39 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

I'm guessing this is 100% realistic and has had its clitoris removed...

The arranged marriage version is also currently available.

ebe282b5420ae90549beea9627803327.jpg

7 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

I think this is a dreadful set of circumstances. Bad enough that that an infant has died that could have lived but worse still , the utter lack of humanity evinced in social media. 

Really? Have you or any cunt ever seen evidence of the said sprog or the other two supposed poor little buggers who crooked it? I'm calling BS on the whole episode and what ever pans out for this charming young lady it'll be a massive propaganda win for ISIS and their undoubted large level of support here in the UK amongst the Asian community. She's obviously thick as a fucking plank to have fell for this scam in the first place and decide to start a lovely little family in a worse than 3rd world cesspit hated by the entire sane portion of the human race. 
For fuck sake I hope our security forces learn from this that when these cunts are found they should be eliminated immediately 

Guest 'eavensabove
12 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Really? Have you or any cunt ever seen evidence of the said sprog or the other two supposed poor little buggers who crooked it? I'm calling BS on the whole episode and what ever pans out for this charming young lady it'll be a massive propaganda win for ISIS and their undoubted large level of support here in the UK amongst the Asian community. She's obviously thick as a fucking plank to have fell for this scam in the first place and decide to start a lovely little family in a worse than 3rd world cesspit hated by the entire sane portion of the human race. 
For fuck sake I hope our security forces learn from this that when these cunts are found they should be eliminated immediately 

It was flash-fried in camel fat and cooked en papillote. 

651c6f5f13bff40770bb7988a2ab306d.jpg

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Unfortunately our security forces are fully stretched on the threat posed by the Salvation Army. Apparently they are searching for the Salvation Air Force and the Salvation Navy and the other 3 are away on a transgender awareness course. So it looks like we’re fucked

12 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Unfortunately our security forces are fully stretched on the threat posed by the Salvation Army. Apparently they are searching for the Salvation Air Force and the Salvation Navy and the other 3 are away on a transgender awareness course. So it looks like we’re fucked

Evil lot the Sally Am .. they hand out war cries.