CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BREXIT Part XI

Guest N/A

5 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

Imaginary lol yeah keep telling yourself that and i'm not trying to impress anyone just simply stating facts that my part of the country is vastly better than your norfolk sewage outlet you call home.

Even if it isn't imaginary, I hardly think anyone would be jealous that you went to school with someone who is rich. It's hardly an achievement you can be personally proud of, someone else's parents owning a big house, you fucking idiot.

Again, you won't tell us where you live because you're clearly embarassed. 

30 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

90 days in every 180 days which is more than ample for the holiday and business traveller ie 98% of people who go to Europe.

Incidentally, you're going to have to come up with a better argument against Brexit than its "a bag o shite". I don't think you've ever given a reasoned economic argument for Europe or why the UK shouldn't wish for self-determination and the return of sovereignty. 

Ya think thats whats on or ever was on offer roops baby.. i thought ya were a mover n shaker..

Panzbaby 

13 minutes ago, Ape said:

Most kind of you.

Ape, have you noticed that I have stopped 'ironing' you.  I was browsing a craft shop in Limoges yesterday. They were selling boxes of modelling balsa wood. I suddenly got a feeling of great shame and guilt come over me. I will never mention your hobbies again. Thanks for changing your avatar, it hasn't gone unnoticed.

Withers

Guest judgetwi
28 minutes ago, Erroreptile404 said:

According to who? one of those pretentious biased bbc four programmes that only seems to focus on boring fucking crap, bland places in the south?

I haven't heard of any of those places that's how irrelevant they are.

Again sounds like the south

No i actually live in one of the most desirable parts of the country which is why your faux toff, wellington boot wearing contingent from the south always descend on the place like a plague of locusts every summer, bank holiday, easter and generally anytime the weather is nice. 

Now G'won treacle give us a fackin tinkle on the ol' joanna! 

Yeah but i’m much richer than yo’

I’ve also got a much bigger cock than you. Let’s face it......it could hardly be any smaller. 😃

Guest judgetwi
21 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Ya think thats whats on or ever was on offer roops baby.. i thought ya were a mover n shaker..

Panzbaby 

Pansy boy, i’m talking like a mate now not some piss taking cunt picking on the mentally challenged because it’s so easy.

You need to see a professional about your Asperger’s Syndrome. As I understand it you have to pay for such services in your EU wonderland. It’s well worth it, trust me.

Guest 'eavensabove
28 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Even if it isn't imaginary, I hardly think anyone would be jealous that you went to school with someone who is rich. It's hardly an achievement you can be personally proud of, someone else's parents owning a big house, you fucking idiot.

Again, you won't tell us where you live because you're clearly embarassed. 

He has kind of told us in a roundabout way. After all Decs, his Uncle Yid is a property developer earning a vast 22k per YEAR!  Why, that's more than enough to own run and manage the entire Estate of Port Vale. How the other half live, eh? Cunts like him are always born with a whittled wooden spoon in the mouth. 

31 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Panzbaby 

Pansy! It's been a while eh?

I was genuinely starting to believe you'd been found in Irish tricolour stockings & suspenders, orange in mouth, hanging dead. You wanker.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

I was genuinely starting to believe you'd been found in Irish tricolour stockings & suspenders, orange in mouth, hanging dead. You wanker.

Wolfie! It's not been long enough.

I was kind of hoping that your village had been keeping you busy as its idiot, again.

2 hours ago, Khiwa said:

Reported for reporting me about shoe polish.

(By the way, I have no idea how to report, and wouldn't be bothered to even if I did)

If I ever felt compelled to report anyone on a site like this, I'd know it was time for me to leave.

2 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I’d been saving that image in my mind hoping to put the news on someday soon and hear Leo Varadkar had been found in exactly those circumstances. 

29 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Thanks for changing your avatar, it hasn't gone unnoticed.

Withers

It's Ironman, you thick decrepit cunt.

As for my own "ironing", the only reason I haven't dished any out your way the past two days is because I couldn't bring myself to continue trawling through your awful back catalogue. The more I read of your total fucking drivel, the more I realise that you are the French Les Dawson.

Fuck right off.

16 minutes ago, ratcum said:

If I ever felt compelled to report anyone on a site like this, I'd know it was time for me to leave.

What about if Sir Philip Green joined and he immediately started posting adverts for his time share on the Gaza Strip?

21 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Short sabbatical wuggerz baby..back now ..cant say much has changed same aul shite as usual here 

Panzbaby 

3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I have about 10 stunning beaches in a 5 mile vicinity

I bet you wish you did, so you could walk along the coast without anyone catching a glimpse of your Union Jack-tattooed bingo wings and faded Primark swimsuit, with giant bats sprouting each side of the gusset.

The most ridiculous brexit humiliation has got to be the bag of shite known as Fiona Onasanya, who should still be locked up, being allowed to vote last night in the most biased piece of legislation ever allowed, (by ‘unbiased Bercow’), and the cunts vote winning it for the remaining cunts, setting in motion the end (possibly) of honest democracy in the country formerly known as Great Britain. You couldn’t fucking make it up. And she’s fucking tagged. These cunts have no shame. Hopefully she didn’t exceed the speed limit on her way home to comply with her curfew, which must be very late as she was in Westminster till gone 11. ‘Honourable Lady’ my hairy shit encrusted arsehole. ‘Hostile Environment’ anyone?

13 minutes ago, Decimus said:

What about if Sir Philip Green joined and he immediately started posting adverts for his time share on the Gaza Strip?

I would immediately report myself for being a cunt for reporting myself.  As for Sir Philip Greed, he would choke on his flambé of Palestinian babies, washed down with virgin Christian blood.

I must say, seeing two people being simultaneously ripped apart like big-titted blondes in a zombie film is fucking great entertainment now the new Partridge series has finished. 

It makes it even better that one is a living caricature of Shrek with the political discernment of a shat nappy, and the other is a games workshop dwelling shag-shy wanker whose own glasses won't sit on his face.

As you were...

Guest judgetwi
15 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The most ridiculous brexit humiliation has got to be the bag of shite known as Fiona Onasanya, who should still be locked up, being allowed to vote last night in the most biased piece of legislation ever allowed, (by ‘unbiased Bercow’), and the cunts vote winning it for the remaining cunts, setting in motion the end (possibly) of honest democracy in the country formerly known as Great Britain. You couldn’t fucking make it up. And she’s fucking tagged. These cunts have no shame. Hopefully she didn’t exceed the speed limit on her way home to comply with her curfew, which must be very late as she was in Westminster till gone 11. ‘Honourable Lady’ my hairy shit encrusted arsehole. ‘Hostile Environment’ anyone?

Have you seen her video? Over and over she says to her constituents “if you want me to carry on you should......”

At no point does she say, “ if you DON’T want to carry on you should......

Like 99% of MPs pure money grabbing, traitorous trash who would sell their own children if the price was right. 

Total fucking cockroach scum.

Guest judgetwi
2 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I would immediately report myself for being a cunt for reporting myself.  As for Sir Philip Greed, he would choke on his flambé of Palestinian babies, washed down with virgin Christian blood.

Give it a rest you decomposing old Nazi fuckwit.

Please

Pretty please?