CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Racist fucking ducks

The Beast

Guest judgetwi

What I want to know is how come all these smart arse “executives “,  “PR consultants”, “advertising experts” and assorted Public School “my rich daddy knows your rich daddy” fucking wankers didn’t see this shitstorm coming?

Don’t they have access to the BBC and the fucking Guardian for fucks sake? 

7 hours ago, judgetwi said:

What I want to know is how come all these smart arse “executives “,  “PR consultants”, “advertising experts” and assorted Public School “my rich daddy knows your rich daddy” fucking wankers didn’t see this shitstorm coming?

They probably did see it, and did it deliberately because they're the worst fucking racists and bigots of all, and had a good old chuckle at how none of the hoi polloi would notice. Hell, they most likely wanted us to notice, because in the dull mind of the average marketing wonk there's no such thing as bad publicity.

8 hours ago, judgetwi said:

PR and ad execs are obsessed with target audiences and specific narratives and sometimes lose sight of the bigger picture.

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

PR and ad execs are obsessed with target audiences and specific narratives and sometimes lose sight of the bigger picture.

In a lot of cases on an individual level the the PR and marketing people don't need to see the bigger picture .. all they need to see is the money in the bank for that particular job.

On 10/04/2019 at 13:22, Wizardsleeve said:

Proper, it's refreshing to see you posting noms again.  You're always so wound up and swinging the rule book, mate.  Simply as a measure to calm down and separate life from CC, suppose you take the avatar of somebody so despicable and universally despised....names don't matter....Pen, Frank, Withers...so many from which to choose...have the pic made into a poster, and then record video of you throwing a book of rules at it!  Great fun to be had, and then when you finally cunt him off, play the vid. 

Good times.  

You’re the best on here, wiz. You always knew this, I always knew this. You just needed some gentle coaching. 

Now look at you-the big swinging cock of CC, putting withers to the sword. 

Daddy would’ve been proud. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, Bubba C said:

You’re the best on here, wiz. You always knew this, I always knew this. You just needed some gentle coaching. 

Now look at you-the big swinging cock of CC, putting withers to the sword. 

Daddy would’ve been proud. 

He still would have been a bit of a cunt.  Taking a child to yank land.  I'll never get rid of that particular affliction.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
16 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That's your mum. You took this picture with your patented panopticon photolithographic exposure box.

Eric, let's entertain the fantasy it is him.  What's going to happen is brutal, gory, and would make even Neil vomit.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Witheredscrote said:

I rest my case...  @Eddie

Give the "case" a break and rest your fucking gob.  The mandibular joints must be red hot from the unending motion of you spewing out utter fucking drivel at a pace that makes Pen seem tame.  Now, you're skulking about in yet another Brexit topic, attempting to engage in acutal civil discussion, because you've been ironed to fucking death.

Kill yourself you sniveling, grovelling little mong.