CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

That mcDonalds advert cunt

Guest Alan

On 19/05/2019 at 20:56, Alfie Noakes said:

How many times have you been told that your name is an anagram of anal? Anal Alan do the world a favour and stop taking oxygen from the rest of us.

Can I nominate and forward your details (length (first) then girth) to Countdown? Rachel Annabelle Riley would appreciate your interest in anal. Was it a childhood hobby that just grew and grew? 

9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Great isn't it. After a 150 year fight to abolish apartheid and segregation, upon achieving this, what is the first thing that the blacks want to do? Introduce racial segregation! 

They really are thick as shit contrary cunts who will never be happy no matter what they get. 

I think this is from the millionaire fuckheads who run Sainsbury's. All white of course. 

15 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Labelling blacks as thick as shit more or less fits the definition. Now fuck off to Electric Avenue. 

But they are thick as shit Harold. Always have been, always will be. 

Please list all the life improving inventions and innovations that have improved and advanced the human race, and were conceived of by Afro-Caribbeans?

12 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Please list all the life improving inventions and innovations that have improved and advanced the human race, and were conceived of by Afro-Caribbeans?

Linford Christie invented the Lunchbox...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

More ranting and raving from the resident racist. AAaarrrrrrrrrrrrrgh... with a bit more RRrrrrrrrr. 

I hate to break to you, Harry, but there's several resident realists. You might call them racists, but even your idol 'Uncle Joe Stalin' wasn't keen on those touched with the tarbrush... 

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Garret Morgan (bleck)  invented some sort of traffic signal if that's any help and some black bloke invented a smoke hood

You're welcome. 

6 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I hate to break to you, Harry, but there's several resident realists. You might call them racists, but even your idol 'Uncle Joe Stalin' wasn't keen on those touched with the tarbrush... 

He hated the Tartars as well. He told his generals that when captured they were to be turned into sauce.

You know what I'm gonna say don't you? 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

There is much in there that is disputable it would take a three month lockdown to deal with... just be patient!