CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Rape

Decimus

14 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

The takeaway message appears to be to only rape someone if you know that they already have a bunch of other incriminating stuff on their phone and won't dare to hand it over to the fuzz.

Technically it’s only rape if they wake up before you have climbed back out the window.

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

It's not rape if you shout "Surprise!".

The old ones are the best. 

Most rapists (I would imagine) go about their business quietly and without causing any commotion or attracting any attention to the job in hand. Shouting “Surprise”, would seem to me (As a non rapist myself) as increasing ones likelihood of coming to the attention of various groups of ‘interfering’, ‘busybody’, Have a go hero’ types as well as the peelers. And also I have seen on TV that some, obviously beginners at the game, even ply their trade wearing a balaclava emblazoned with RAPIST on it. That would surely negate the “Surprise” defence in court. So my opinion of the whole business is that rape is a complete  legal minefield and best left to the northern ‘peacefuls’ who seem to have found a ‘cultural loophole’ and as such should be welcomed for enriching our post colonial society.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Decimus said:

I'd hate to be a single bloke nowadays, there's just so much to consider. Before you even get back to the bedroom you've got to ID the cunt, get it to sign a consent form in front of witnesses, and then fondle its crotch to make sure it's not a fucking tranny.

Too much to remember after a few babychams. But to quote the great man himself “Two out of three ain’t bad”. 

3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Too much to remember after a few babychams. But to quote the great man himself “Two out of three ain’t bad”. 

Its a real fucking minefield these days the question is which two do you choose. Having the written consent and being legally covered, at the risk of trying to slip Bruce Jenner a length. Or open to prosecution with definitive minge confirmation! 

• Like 1

And another thing I’ve noticed about these so called ‘victims’. They’re all fucking miserable, sour faced whinging cunts. Not once have I seen one on crimewatch smiling or showing any sign of a sense of humour whatsoever. I don’t know but it may be a factor in  the predicament which they seem to find themselves in on a regular basis. Just a thought.

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

And another thing I’ve noticed about these so called ‘victims’. They’re all fucking miserable, sour faced whinging cunts. Not once have I seen one on crimewatch smiling or showing any sign of a sense of humour whatsoever. I don’t know but it may be a factor in  the predicament which they seem to find themselves in on a regular basis. Just a thought.

Haha what the fuck happened with your intention to tread lightly on today's nom's, you been drinking Special Brew with Judge tonight. Though it's a valid point?

4 minutes ago, King Billy said:

It's as though the men who raped them were only trying to cheer them up. 

Ungrateful fuckin' hags.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

The takeaway message appears to be to only rape someone if you know that they already have a bunch of other incriminating stuff on their phone and won't dare to hand it over to the fuzz.

You'll never put your hand over my fuzz CB