CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dressing effeminately

Guest Pussy Galore

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
26 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You're very 'hyped-up', Albert.

Mum ovulating again?

Mum ovulating again?

You can't even string a proper sentence, get back in your piss covered bus shelter.

3 minutes ago, Ape said:

You are, without a shadow of doubt, the most utterly shit little spastic ever to post on CC.

Thank you.

Just now, Earl Albert of Ross said:

Mum ovulating again?

You can't even string a proper sentence, get back in your piss covered bus shelter.

"String a proper sentence" ??

the addition of the word, 'together' would have left you looking less of a cunt, whilst attempting to be a grammar nazi.

Idiot.

Guest Alfie Noakes
3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

"String a proper sentence" ??

the addition of the word, 'together' would have left you looking less of a cunt, whilst attempting to be a grammar nazi.

Idiot.

A dribbling fucktard returns to posting, oh joy!

2 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

A dribbling fucktard returns to posting, oh joy!

I'm pleased you're so joyful.

On 25/05/2019 at 11:00, Eric Cuntman said:

Agreed. Out of likes, but I shall return. I absolutely fucking detest these chemically feminised queers. The male species died with my generation. We considered Steve McQueen and Clint Eastwood as male role models, now it's faggot cunts like Rylan Clark that they aspire to.

Fucking sickening. I'm quite happy with two fists and two balls. Just not up my arse.

Sorry Eric but Steve McQueen was a cunt who thought nothing of knocking a woman about. Unless you're a  bloke who thinks a man doing that is being a typical 'geezer' but I dont think you are. 

15 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm displeased you're still alive.

Whilst the majority of the board choose to tolerate Wiz, much like they tolerated MikFuckingD, I’ve decided it’s time to get shot of the idiot. I’ve adapted the lyrics to The Gap Band’s ‘Oops Upside Your Head’. A 4K video on my new old Fender Rhodes will follow.  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Sorry Eric but Steve McQueen was a cunt who thought nothing of knocking a woman about. Unless you're a  bloke who thinks a man doing that is being a typical 'geezer' but I dont think you are. 

Of course I'm not. And you understand perfectly what I was trying to say.

Now, knock it off with all this 'Millie Tant' shit.

9 minutes ago, Frank said:

Whilst the majority of the board choose to tolerate Wiz, much like they tolerated MikFuckingD, I’ve decided it’s time to get shot of the idiot. I’ve adapted the lyrics to The Gap Band’s ‘Oops Upside Your Head’. A 4K video on my new old Fender Rhodes will follow.  

Fuck off.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Ape said:

You are, without a shadow of doubt, the most utterly shit little spastic ever to post on CC.

Enjoy it while it lasts. His institution apportions internet time to the inmates on a limited basis. 

The orderlies have probably muzzled him and dragged him back to his cell, so he can finish finger-painting Edvard Munch's 'The Scream' in his own shit.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Frank said:

You're an absolute fucking weasel.

You can't spend half your time up the Admin establishment's arse and then expect to garner a few cheap likes by destroying an easy target. What's your next move, calling Punkape a faggot?

Tiny-minded fucking idiot.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Of course I'm not. And you understand perfectly what I was trying to say.

Now, knock it off with all this 'Millie Tant' shit.

Maybe Gypps needs a gentle backhander to make her realise her gender is still relevant Eric. Obviously that would be totally wrong and something You or I would never do but historically that  has been the solution to the age old question “Women, What the fuck is a reasonable man supposed to do when they get a bit lairy?”.

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

You're an absolute fucking weasel.

You can't spend half you time up the Admin establishment's arse and then expect to garner a few cheap likes by destroying an easy target. What's your next move, calling Punkape a faggot?

Tiny-minded fucking idiot.

You’ll eat your words when you see this. 

• Like 1

Just now, King Billy said:

Maybe Gypps needs a gentle backhander to make her realise her gender is still relevant Eric. Obviously that would be totally wrong and something You or I would never do but historically that  has been the solution to the age old question “Women, What the fuck is a reasonable man supposed to do when they get a bit lairy?”.

What do you say to a woman with two black eyes?

Nothing, you've already told her twice. (RIP Manky)

1 minute ago, Neil said:

What d'yer think of this Italian weather Decs?. Fucking shit 'ain't it

Neil, congratulations.. after umpteen years wedged in the corner of your grey lava DFS, you’ve genuinely gone on holiday. Feel free to tell us again and again and again. 

Stupid fucking cunt. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Neil said:

What d'yer think of this Italian weather Decs?. Fucking shit 'ain't it

Fucking abysmal.

When I left the swamp it was 23 degrees, bright sun, no wind, an absolute antediluvian paradise.

I get to one of the supposed climate hot spots of Europe and it's fucking pissed it down non-stop.

Are you flying back tomorrow to Stansted? Fancy going two's up on smashing Frank's stupid fucking face in?