CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Security Guards at Gigs

Jiggerycock

Guest Salty Piss Flap
21 minutes ago, Ape said:

You take all this very seriously, don’t you? Does any of this shit really matter? Are you firing on all thrusters?

Oh, and making an enemy of ‘Baws certainly isn’t a good move. 

I could just as easily and truthfully say the same thing about most of the "punters" here, you included.

So what.

And Pantyballs doesn't scare me.

Let him bring it on.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
8 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

@Salty Piss Flap I'm sorry for my last outburst. That Pot Noodle gag was a prime opening for grade-A cuntery that any other fucker on here would have used to full effect, but your resulting post was the cunting equivalent of hiring a professional dominatrix just so she can use her arse-smacking paddle to play a game of ping-pong with you. Wasted potential.

I saw red an lashed out, and for that I'm sorry. Its not fair to bully you over your personal limitations. Its probably for the best if we just don't interact with one another for a while. 

You're just angry and jealous because you didn't say it yourself.

Asking you which restaurant bin you ate your noodles out of, even if you were joking about eating them, was funny.

And the ashes and cigarette butts was icing on the cake.

No wonder you're angry at me.

I took every bit of the piss out of you on that one 😄

55 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Yet neither you nor Pantybaws can articulate just exactly what that supposed error in reasoning is.

I've explained at least twice that all I did was provide a couple of articles that described the number of baseball related deaths in one country over a specific time period vs the number of cricket related deaths in another country over a very similar time period, and showed that there were 5x as many baseball related deaths than cricket related deaths in those two countries over that approximately same period.

Remember also, that I posted it in response to a comment by judgetwi which claimed cricket was far more dangerous than baseball and has actually caused deaths, which implied that baseball had not.

Hence, I made the point I was trying to make.

If you want to make the case that the population differences between the two countries somehow skews the comparison, fine. Tell us how many people on average have played organized baseball in the US during the course of a year and how many people on average have played organized cricket in the UK during the course of a year, then express the number of deaths in each country as a percentage of the total and as an average number per year.

Outside of actually finding and obtaining that data, which I understand would be far more work than its worth, its a simple concept.

Failing that, go ahead and point out exactly where the flaw in my reasoning is and articulate why it's flawed. Just telling me over and over again that my reasoning is flawed doesn't convince anyone of anything.

The long and short of it is, that there's nothing so theoretically difficult here that it requires an accounting or statistics background.

Anyway, there's a saying over here that goes "If you can't dazzle "em with brilliance, baffle 'em with bullshit".

Sounds to me like you think you can baffle me with bullshit.

no one reads posts this long you boring twat

3 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

I could just as easily and truthfully say the same thing about most of the "punters" here, you included.

So what.

And Pantyballs doesn't scare me.

Let him bring it on.

I think you take this all way more seriously than the vast majority of people on here. You’re perpetually angry and aggressive, and you seem to lack a sense of humour. Are you American by any chance?

I didn’t say you should be scared of CB - I just said making an enemy of him was a bad idea.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
Just now, Ape said:

I think you take this all way more seriously than the vast majority of people on here. You’re perpetually angry and aggressive, and you seem to lack a sense of humour. Are you American by any chance?

I didn’t say you should be scared of CB - I just said making an enemy of him was a bad idea.

Once again, for the umpteenth time.... the EXACT SAME THING could easily and truthfully be said about just about everyone here.

I am no angrier or lacking a sense of humor than anyone else, and really, I take this shit far LESS seriously than most of you.

Think what you will though, makes no difference to me.

2 minutes ago, Ape said:

Why?  CB is a cunt, just like everybody on here, plus he has the disadvantage of being a sweaty, and admitting to holidaying on the Isle of fucking Wight. Arse licking cunt. lol.

1 minute ago, Witheredscrote said:

Why?  CB is a cunt, just like everybody on here, plus he has the disadvantage of being a sweaty, and admitting to holidaying on the Isle of fucking Wight. Arse licking cunt. lol.

Withers! After trawling through pages of this shite, I'd like to thank you for introducing me to a genuinely new experience, being pleased to see you.

Make me laugh, you lumpy bollocked, chemo cunt.

Lol

Just now, Decimus said:

Withers! After trawling through pages of this shite, I'd like to thank you for introducing me to a genuinely new experience, being pleased to see you.

Make me laugh, you lumpy bollocked, chemo cunt.

Lol

I hope you enjoyed Corse. Did you look in Bonaparte's commode? I deposited a steaming jobby in it 20 years back.

Just now, Witheredscrote said:

I hope you enjoyed Corse. Did you look in Bonaparte's commode? I deposited a steaming jobby in it 20 years back.

Twas stunning, thank you very much.

Didn't get a chance to look inside Boney's shitter, but I did run into an old FLNC veteran who didn't have very nice things to say about the motherland. He asked me my opinion on the Gauls and of course I happened to name drop your good self.

Expect a package by the weekend.

Guest Wizardsleeve

@Salty Piss Flap  We haven't had any exchanges so my post is merely observational.  With objective eyes, I do see your posts as overloaded with anger and taking all this far too seriously.  It has happened to us all at some point, it is certainly not unique to you.  My advice, for what it's worth....a flattened coin off the tracks...step back, take a few deep breaths, have a hearty laugh, and resume.

21 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

I am no angrier or lacking a sense of humor than anyone else...

You should keep plugging that ever-so-clever “Pantyballs” line, in the hope that someone will pat you on the head like the desperately yappy little Shih Tzu that you are. It was dismally awful the first few times, I’m afraid, but it might improve with further repetition. If that’s the acme of your sense of humour, though, I’d really hate to see your “B” material.

2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

You should keep plugging that ever-so-clever “Pantyballs” line, in the hope that someone will pat you on the head like the desperately yappy little Shih Tzu that you are. It was dismally awful the first few times, I’m afraid, but it might improve with further repetition. If that’s the acme of your sense of humour, though, I’d really hate to see your “B” material.

1 hour ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Yet neither you nor Pantybaws can articulate just exactly what that supposed error in reasoning is.

I've explained at least twice that all I did was provide a couple of articles that described the number of baseball related deaths in one country over a specific time period vs the number of cricket related deaths in another country over a very similar time period, and showed that there were 5x as many baseball related deaths than cricket related deaths in those two countries over that approximately same period.

Remember also, that I posted it in response to a comment by judgetwi which claimed cricket was far more dangerous than baseball and has actually caused deaths, which implied that baseball had not.

Hence, I made the point I was trying to make.

If you want to make the case that the population differences between the two countries somehow skews the comparison, fine. Tell us how many people on average have played organized baseball in the US during the course of a year and how many people on average have played organized cricket in the UK during the course of a year, then express the number of deaths in each country as a percentage of the total and as an average number per year.

Outside of actually finding and obtaining that data, which I understand would be far more work than its worth, its a simple concept.

Failing that, go ahead and point out exactly where the flaw in my reasoning is and articulate why it's flawed. Just telling me over and over again that my reasoning is flawed doesn't convince anyone of anything.

The long and short of it is, that there's nothing so theoretically difficult here that it requires an accounting or statistics background.

Anyway, there's a saying over here that goes "If you can't dazzle "em with brilliance, baffle 'em with bullshit".

Sounds to me like you think you can baffle me with bullshit.

Actually, I did...

On ‎22‎/‎09‎/‎2019 at 08:38, Mrs Roops said:

Point of order, closer examination of your evidence reveals that the 174 deaths by cricket balls relate to Australia only compared to the 850 baseball deaths in the USA, a country 13.8 times larger by population.

Your use of links had statistics from countries that were not similar which rendered your assertion impotent and wholly without merit. Your reaction since has been to conflate and deflect. Your post merely catalogued what you should have done before reaching a deductive conclusion which turned out to be erroneous.  Your use of the links was designed to be misleading.

15 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

You've had it lucky up until to now. As far as I'm aware,  being called "Pantyballs" a few times on one thread is your only experience of having your fictional username brutally mocked.

I can't begin to tell you the sleepless nights I suffered after being labeled "Dickipuss" by Jazz for a good three months. And the less said about my "Decimal" moniker, the better.

Pete and Neil are looking like the smart ones right now, as staggering as that is to believe.

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

You've had it lucky up until to now. As far as I'm aware,  being called "Pantyballs" a few times on one thread is your only experience of having your fictional username brutally mocked.

I can't begin to tell you the sleepless nights I suffered after being labeled "Dickipuss" by Jazz for a good three months. And the less said about my "Decimal" moniker, the better.

I don't know how you managed to get through it. Is there a support group? I'd call the Samaritans, but I fear they're just not trained to handle that level of abuse.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Pete and Neil are looking like the smart ones right now, as staggering as that is to believe.

I remember how upset you got when I first joined up and asked you if you liked gladiator films. 

You did warm to me a bit when I suggested that a Roman matriarch would probably name her twentieth child 'Double Deccer'

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You did warm to me a bit when I suggested that a Roman matriarch would probably name her twentieth child 'Double Deccer'

So drole - did you learn that in boarding school. Parents even thought you a cunt they sent you away was it?

Guest Wizardsleeve
10 minutes ago, A1200 said:

So drole - did you learn that in boarding school. Parents even thought you a cunt they sent you away was it?

Why do I suspect you're a sock puppet?