CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who top themselves

Earl of Punkape

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Yes, yes - very touching. Personally, I value friendships that have been forged and nurtured over years, decades even. On-line friendships are two-dimensional and aint worth jack but that's just me. Such friendships are usually transitory and turn out to be a friendship of convenience, especially on The Corner - one moment they're licking your balls, the next they're biting them off.  Anyway enough of me dishing out the homily of the day. Decs has just been released so you better advise your besty by whatever method you communicate.

Paroled early as usual. The cunt wasn't in the cooler long enough to even smear his shit on the walls.

24 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Not at all, Baws. I tried to keep the discussion on the recent JRM/Dr Nicholl set-to in a manner befitting that of an agreeable on-line environment yet the Ape kept on interjecting with unpleasantness. He reaps what he sows.

No @Cuntybaws, little old Roops would never do such a thing!

4 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Dog the bounty hunter.

How the fuck did he ever manage to sneak up and arrest any cunt, with that loudmouth, life support system for huge tits, Beth, with him? Screeching in a fake Hawaiian accent, draped in a Star-Spangled Banner and sporting a 3 foot wide, platinum blonde Motley Crüe haircut. 

And if the 5' 7" 'Mini-Jim Duggan' looking cunt tried to arrest me. I'd kick his orange cunt in. And that faggot kid of his that can't fight.

• Like 1

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

How the fuck did he ever manage to sneak up and arrest any cunt, with that loudmouth, life support system for huge tits, Beth, with him? Screeching in a fake Hawaiian accent, draped in a Star-Spangled Banner and sporting a 3 foot wide, platinum blonde Motley Crüe haircut. 

And if the 5' 7" 'Mini-Jim Duggan' looking cunt tried to arrest me. I'd kick his orange cunt in. And that faggot kid of his that can't fight.

Cant stant the cunt either, Eric. My fighting advice would be go for the mullett, but its probably a toupee. A good kick  to the bollocks wouldn't work due to the steroid abuse, either. Best option would be to choke him on his own dentures.

I'd give my life savings to see this cunt fight the equally useless old fucker Steven Segal to the death. Winner gets to shag Sylvester Stallone's mam.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I make that at least 9 extra charges Eric. Sexism, Racism, Slander, Threats to kick someone’s cunt in, Homophobia, resisting arrest, and being a member of a proscribed organisation, (cunts corner) But at least you’d get a cuddle in the back of the truck from Beth. Might as well slip her one  Fuck Dog he’s a grade A cunt.