CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who don't observe Remembrance Day

and

5 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

If you genuinely want to meet face to face punkers, I'll happily show you the evidence of my military career and the scientific publications to my name, so you'll find I'm not all that different to my persona here. I'd suggest the same can't be true of yourself as we all know you're the biggest bullshit merchant here.

And a raging fucking shit stabber to boot.

Lol

Which goes back to my original question which you skirted around and were deliberately evasive....what were you doing in Lympstone?

Were you installing a new lavatory system?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

If you genuinely want to meet face to face punkers, I'll happily show you the evidence of my military career and the scientific publications to my name, so you'll find I'm not all that different to my persona here. I'd suggest the same can't be true of yourself as we all know you're the biggest bullshit merchant here.

And a raging fucking shit stabber to boot.

Lol

Were you a Colonel and did you break a Taliban fighter's neck with your bare hands?

1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Which goes back to my original question which you skirted around and were deliberately evasive....what were you doing in Lympstone?

Were you installing a new lavatory system?

You seen to be an expert, even obsessed, with "lavatory systems" which figures what with you being a glory hole seeking sausage chomping cottager

Eyes stuck together with spunk again?

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You seen to be an expert, even obsessed, with "lavatory systems" which figures what with you being a glory hole seeking sausage chomping cottager

Eyes stuck together with spunk again?

Real soldiers become Paratroopers.

Cunts like you have fantasies about Lympstone,wash dishes there for a few months, get fucked off, then turn up at the Cenotaph pretending you were in the SBS.

You’re a Walter Mitty nob jockey.

lol.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Real soldiers become Paratroopers.

Cunts like you have fantasies about Lympstone,wash dishes there for a few months, get fucked off, then turn up at the Cenotaph pretending you were in the SBS.

You’re a Walter Mitty nob jockey.

lol.

I doubt you’d even be allowed to purchase an Action Man Paratrooper doll, on account of how much of a fucking poof you are.

1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

I’m golfing tomorrow.....what are you doing peasant ?

I'm going to be having a ménage à trois  with your mother and your sister. Dirty whores. Enjoy the golf and fisting in the 19th. Twat.

30 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Reported.

Cretin.

Good luck with that. I think it's been well established that the rules mean fuck all on this site, mater's colon ferret. Well, if you're in Roops special club that is.

• 5 months later...