CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

8 year old with ADHD 'failed' by the system

Neil

Some fucking chavvy slag that shat out a little shitbag has been 'outraged' at the system for failing her little angel.He's now 8 and violent and disruptive at school and has now been expelled.His mum is critical of the doctors for not diagnosing him early enough,for fuck sake! She's had 8 years to teach the little cunt how to behave but probably watching eastenders re-runs and smoking fags and getting pissed were more on her mind rather than actually becoming a fit and suitable mother.Take the little shit away from her and stitch up her cunt before some other drug fuelled knob head chucks his muck up her snatch.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Neil said:

Some fucking chavvy slag that shat out a little shitbag has been 'outraged' at the system for failing her little angel.He's now 8 and violent and disruptive at school and has now been expelled.His mum is critical of the doctors for not diagnosing him early enough,for fuck sake! She's had 8 years to teach the little cunt how to behave but probably watching eastenders re-runs and smoking fags and getting pissed were more on her mind rather than actually becoming a fit and suitable mother.Take the little shit away from her and stitch up her cunt before some other drug fuelled knob head chucks his muck up her snatch.

It seems parents are becoming more and more expert at taking offence on behalf of their child. Either for a few seconds of fame like that Scottish cunt with a council built assault course on her front doorstep or to simply avoid any responsibility.

Funny how all of these outraged mothers screeching their woes to the internet at large appear to be single. Almost like they're tedious cunts to be around in real life, too...

2 hours ago, Neil said:

Are you sure she's a chav? Because most chavs cant spell ADHD. 

2 hours ago, Neil said:

Beautifully constructed and very eloquently executed post Neil. Have you ever considered the possibility that your talents are wasted in the ‘kidnap and rape’ business? Surely any one of the snowflake universities of Britain could find a position for an esteemed ‘Professor of  misogyny’ such as yourself, to attempt to steer our future hierarchy back towards the correct way of thinking. Otherwise all may be lost.

Guest Alfie Noakes
2 hours ago, Neil said:

Have you ever thought of writing an erotic novel? 

4 hours ago, Neil said:

Some fucking chavvy slag that shat out a little shitbag has been 'outraged' at the system for failing her little angel.

Link? The one and only likely looking news feed reference I can see in the last few weeks is behind a paywall on the Irish Independent, and it appears to have nothing to do with ADHD anyway. I'd hate to think you were just making this shit up.

11 minutes ago, Neil said:

Cheers. I guess Thetford doesn't usually cross the radar of the major news organisations.

On a semi-related note, why are these cunts always called Harvey?

• Like 1

It made me laugh Frank,something you haven't been able to do for fucking ages.Tell me something that made you laugh recently and I dont mean catching a reflection of yourself in the mirror....................I'm waiting 

Just now, Neil said:

It made me laugh Frank,something you haven't been able to do for fucking ages.Tell me something that made you laugh recently and I dont mean catching a reflection of yourself in the mirror....................I'm waiting 

You’d struggle to comprehend anything that I find amusing. Shit like that makes you laugh because you’re simple. And I don’t want to see it on these pages.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ©Frank said:

You’d struggle to comprehend anything that I find amusing. Shit like that makes you laugh because you’re simple. And I don’t want to see it on these pages.

Don't tell me,Stuart Lee is a comical genius.

2 hours ago, Neil said:

I suspect that Frank prefers his humour expressed in lyrical form, preferably a pastiche of a much-loved Sixties classic which includes a reference to at least one dread disease. Something based on "Rag Doll" by Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons would do nicely here.

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

I suspect that Frank prefers his humour expressed in lyrical form, preferably a pastiche of a much-loved Sixties classic which includes a reference to at least one dread disease. Something based on "Rag Doll" by Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons would do nicely here.

This is so good. Fuck you, Cuntybaws. Boring drip.