CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Prince Andrew

Penny Farthing

Guest Foreskincheese
7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I remember the little cunt being given safe helicopter supply runs and kept away from combat during the falklands war. 

What he does with his chopper has always been a point of controversy.

Dirty fucking cunt. 

He should join this site

Guest judgetwi
23 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

It’s absolutely none of your business anyway.

He’s a prince and you’re a guttersnipe.

Fuck off pleb.

lol.

Is Prince Airmiles a member of your imaginary exclusive golf club by any chance?

Actually, i’m surprised you don’t brag about your imaginary scores on here. I’m sure you are regularly under par if you know what I mean.

10 hours ago, The Beast said:

This anachronistic German family has no place in England. They are all leeches and should be fucked off immediately.

I am an English republican and I make no apologies.

No we should keep them .. although I am looking forward to seeing this buffoon in a court of law somewhere squirming under pressure and hopefully sweating profusely as he makes his denials under oath.

On 16/11/2019 at 19:08, White Cunt said:

Another royal fuckwit sticking his neck out. He should not overestimate her maj’ protectionism of his noncing ways. More shit in the papers and there will be no safe tunnel left to cross.

I think you meant underestimate, but I gave you a like because I see your point.

But Jesus wept, you really are a fucking boring cunt.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Is Prince Airmiles a member of your imaginary exclusive golf club by any chance?

Actually, i’m surprised you don’t brag about your imaginary scores on here. I’m sure you are regularly under par if you know what I mean.

Several friends of mine have played golf with the Duke of York and he’s excellent company.

If you got anywhere near any of the Royal Family you would try and sodomize one of the Corgis...

On 16/11/2019 at 19:08, White Cunt said:

Another royal fuckwit sticking his neck out. He should not overestimate her maj’ protectionism of his noncing ways. More shit in the papers and there will be no safe tunnel left to cross.

I beg to differ, WC. There's abso-fuckin-loutley no way Randy Andy's gonna be deported to the States, or even charged in an indictment. I'd put good money on him getting away completely scott free, and I'm certain the Buckingham palace PR machine is in 5th gear as we speak. 

I'm pretty sure that he'd be covered by some form of diplomatic immunity, and what's being revealed is just the tip of the iceberg. The ruling elites have always had an unhealthy interest in teenagers, I suppose it's a case of the forbidden fruit, when you can fuck whatever you like.

And these filthy cunts are supposedly our betters?

Edited by Major Cunt
Fuck off Spunkape.

3 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I beg to differ, WC. There's abso-fuckin-loutley no way Randy Andy's gonna be deported to the States, or even charged in an indictment. I'd put good money on him getting away completely scott free, and I'm certain the Buckingham palace PR machine is in 5th gear as we speak. 

I'm pretty sure that he'd be covered by some form of diplomatic immunity, and what's being revealed is just the tip of the iceberg. The ruling elites have always had a healthy interest in teenagers, I suppose it's a case of the forbidden fruit, when you can fuck whatever you like.

I don't have improper desires pertaining to Andrew's breasts MC. I bet not everyone on here could own the same with such confidence

18 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I'm pretty sure that he'd be covered by some form of diplomatic immunity, and what's being revealed is just the tip of the iceberg. The ruling elites have always had a healthy interest in teenagers, I suppose it's a case of the forbidden fruit, when you can fuck whatever you like.

You too should mind your own business.You’re a pleb.

The Royal Family deserves our support in difficult times.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

You too should mind your own business.You’re a pleb.

The Royal Family deserves our support in difficult times.

21 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

Marjorie is probably a fat slob as well

The worst fucking double act since Siegfried and Roy. One can only hope you both get mauled by a starving Siberian Tiger...

Fuck off.

• Like 4

Guest Foreskincheese
2 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Several friends of mine have played golf with the Duke of York and he’s excellent company.

If you got anywhere near any of the Royal Family you would try and sodomize one of the Corgis...

You have no friends you boring starfish rimmer

31 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

That's good to hear, Herr Oberst, I'm not gonna conduct a fucking survey though. Your words enough for me.

You're a good man MC. I tide of shit threatens to envelope this site, surfed on by faecal Frank himself. Death to the poo people.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

I'm pretty sure that he'd be covered by some form of diplomatic immunity, and what's being revealed is just the tip of the iceberg. The ruling elites have always had an unhealthy interest in teenagers, I suppose it's a case of the forbidden fruit, when you can fuck whatever you like.

I don’t think that anything will be done in the open, to drag his sweaty arse down a clink of either side of the ocean, but covertly, the Teflon Windsors will throw randy Andy under a bus, no question asked. From the point of view of the pecking order, Zero Mustafa is a basement-level link, which can be disposed of rather easily, all in good time, without touching the upper layers of grease and dragging them down with him. This is a time honoured method, one to be applied in this instance too. The wanker has it coming, he just doesn’t know it yet. He should shut his fucking mouth and lie low.