CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Daft Cunts With Noticiably Large Stomachs

Penny Farthing

3 minutes ago, Decimus® said:

You're all over the place and it's starting to make me cringe.

The spotlight is back on you again tonight, either start entertaining us or go back to skulking in the wings, you fucking understudy cunt.

You boring little cunt. 

Despite @Frank and I never seeing eye to eye, I confess, as we approach the festive period, that I’d welcome the return of some proper Frank. Many of the newbies probably find it hard to believe, but when Frank was on form, he was fucking hilarious.

Please note - this doesn’t mean I’ve stopped wanting the cunt dead.

43 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Despite @Frank and I never seeing eye to eye, I confess, as we approach the festive period, that I’d welcome the return of some proper Frank. Many of the newbies probably find it hard to believe, but when Frank was on form, he was fucking hilarious.

Please note - this doesn’t mean I’ve stopped wanting the cunt dead.

@Ape™️ you are a treasure .. A national treasure.

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, ratcum said:

there's a Kia dealer near us Jewdy, and the locals all buy Kias. In our old place it was Vauxhalls.  What does it say about this nation?

I’m afraid I have no knowledge of the relative merits of these motor vehicle manufacturers, still less of their relationship to the class structure of this country, as you perceive it. 

However, Arsenal got beat by a bunch of Krauts so a good night for both of us. Happy days eh, Herr Oberst!

Guest Foreskincheese
14 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

I’m afraid I have no knowledge of the relative merits of these motor vehicle manufacturers, still less of their relationship to the class structure of this country, as you perceive it. 

However, Arsenal got beat by a bunch of Krauts so a good night for both of us. Happy days eh, Herr Oberst!

Who beat arsenal then judge?

Guest Ollyboro
3 hours ago, ratcum said:

there's a Kia dealer near us Jewdy, and the locals all buy Kias. In our old place it was Vauxhalls.  What does it say about this nation?

It is a thing, JT. Over many, many years it has been proven that the local population will show disproportionate loyalty to the major employers in their area  - even if they personally aren't employed by said employers. Thus folk living near the Chrysler factory would buy more Chryslers than the average, natives of Sheffield buy more cutlery and the residents of Kendal basically mainline mint cake etc etc.       

Judgie lives nextdoor to the dildo factory.