CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who forget

camberwell gypsy

This is one of the things in life that makes my piss steam. There are times when I ask someone to do something or bring something that's important and I get "Oh sorry. I forgot".

Take yesterday; my friend was coming over and I asked her three times to bring a phone charger because mine is fucked. My phone had 3% power left. When she got here, I asked her for it. "Oh no. Sorry I forgot". Its not the first time. It's not much to fucking ask. Someone who I work with the other day, I couldn't get out for lunch because of paperwork. I asked her to bring me back a baguette as she was going to the bakers. You know what? She fucking forgot! Cunts 

17 minutes ago, Neil said:

Would it hurt you to be nice now and again? What has made you grumpy today,wig wont stay on? kitchen bin leaked on the floor? new girlfriend turned out to have a cock?

Do you know what, Neil?.. I think you have a point. From now on I'm going to be just that. Nice.

Thank you.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

This is one of the things in life that makes my piss steam. There are times when I ask someone to do something or bring something that's important and I get "Oh sorry. I forgot".

Take yesterday; my friend was coming over and I asked her three times to bring a phone charger because mine is fucked. My phone had 3% power left. When she got here, I asked her for it. "Oh no. Sorry I forgot". Its not the first time. It's not much to fucking ask. Someone who I work with the other day, I couldn't get out for lunch because of paperwork. I asked her to bring me back a baguette as she was going to the bakers. You know what? She fucking forgot! Cunts 

Why didn't you nip to the local corner shop and nick one?

Is paperwork a euphemism for money laundering?

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Try indoor plumbing next time.

Guest judgetwi
43 minutes ago, Neil said:

Would it hurt you to be nice now and again? What has made you grumpy today,wig wont stay on? kitchen bin leaked on the floor? new girlfriend turned out to have a cock?

He’s a fucking cunt. You seem to have forgotten.

1 hour ago, Neil said:

Could you also ask Stubby, Decco and to also try to nice every now and again rather than squealing like a tomcat on its way to the vets.

3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Just go to the pound shop and Nick a couple of them from there.

4 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Taking the wrapper off a Toffo isn't fucking paperwork!

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Did you see the state of the spastic that posted on the Mike Brewer thread? 

Yes, although I largely ignored it at the time because that whole thread is already entirely populated by wankers.

No offence.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Barneycunt said:

Noted

Very good. Now the last time I decided to go easy on a newbie they turned out to be at the very least a nonce fantasist, so its for your own benefit and reputation on here that I immediately tell you to fuck off and kill yourself, preferably in the most humiliating and painful way possible. Furthermore I must inform you that I consider you subhuman filth and/or an absolutely nonredeemable waste of oxygen/organs that could be donated to those more deserving of life.

Oh, and fuck off. 👍  

Guest Salty Piss Flap
7 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You've probably heard the old saying "Revenge is a dish best served cold"...

Hold on to your resentment until the next time they ask you to do something for them. When it's time to deliver the favor, look them dead in the eye and very pointedly say.... SORRY, I FORGOT. 

Then remind them of their own past lack of consideration.

Just now, Salty Piss Flap said:

You've probably heard the old saying "Revenge is a dish best served cold"...

Hold on to your resentment until the next time they ask you to do something for them. When it's time to deliver the favor, look them dead in the eye and very pointedly say.... SORRY, I FORGOT. 

Then remind them of their own past lack of consideration.

Or kick her in the cunt 

• Like 1