CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Too many useless non-cunts

Admin

2 hours ago, Snowy said:

Is this a vailed cunting to get our guards down and admit we're actually poor proper?

I play as a binman, my actual role is less than that ,I work as a cleaner in castle bromwhich gardens,the place might be swanky but it doesn't pay much.

I hear ya snowey baby..im just a simple musician by night and doley bludger by day just tryna make his way in this crazy world...and occasionally drift on into here for a laff n marvel at all the success stories the puntership smear up on here..lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

This is painful. For fucksake Admin, do the decent thing. I have an occasional look here to see if anythings improved, but if this site was a dog you'd have taken it on a one-way trip to the vet by now. And if you seriously believe that the streams of inanity emanating from Pen and the hairy palmed Greek are worth paying for, I fear for your sanity. Plus, as I sign in today I find a message from Scrotes saying that even he's gone, fucking hell, that's the End of Days incarnate.

Adieu.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, scotty said:

This is painful. For fucksake Admin, do the decent thing. I have an occasional look here to see if anythings improved, but if this site was a dog you'd have taken it on a one-way trip to the vet by now. And if you seriously believe that the streams of inanity emanating from Pen and the hairy palmed Greek are worth paying for, I fear for your sanity. Plus, as I sign in today I find a message from Scrotes saying that even he's gone, fucking hell, that's the End of Days incarnate.

Adieu.

When you’re one of the few who’s been trying to keep this place alive, it’s so nice to hear this sort of thing from a cunt that’s been sat on his arse for a year contributing fuck all. 
 If you don’t like it. Fucking do something.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

When you’re one of the few who’s been trying to keep this place alive, it’s so nice to hear this sort of thing from a cunt that’s been sat on his arse for a year contributing fuck all. 

I am guessing that a few cunts here could at least afford a fiver or a tenner a month .. the cost of a subway or costa coffee a week. People do need to get their wallets out it is as easy as fuck to donate or set up a monthly account. (unless you are pissed).

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

I am guessing that a few cunts here could at least afford a fiver or a tenner a month .. the cost of a subway or costa coffee a week. People do need to get their wallets out it is as easy as fuck to donate or set up a monthly account. (unless you are pissed).

It wouldn’t hurt @Frank to buy one less pair of socks this year and put in £100.

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Eric makes a good point @scotty. We've all spent years on this site hurling abuse at those in the public eye & one another – which nowadays is a rare thing given the policing of the internet.

This hole is full to the brim with wankers but it is nevertheless quite unique. What a massive shame to permanently depart from some of the funniest, nastiest and most talented commenters on the internet. The least I can therefore do is put a few quid in.

I've seen two motherships (each full of irreplaceable content) dismantled within 24 hours. It would be a great pity if it happened for a third time. Pull your fucking finger out guys; you'll miss this place and you'll be contributing towards another nail in the coffin of free speech.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Eric makes a good point @scotty. We've all spent years on this site hurling abuse at those in the public eye & one another – which nowadays is a rare thing given the policing of the internet.

This hole is full to the brim of wankers but it is nevertheless quite unique. What a massive shame to permanently depart from some of the funniest, nastiest and most talented commenters on the internet. The least I can therefore do is put a few quid in.

I've seen two motherships (each full of irreplaceable content) dismantled with 24 hours. It would be a great pity if it happened for the third time. Pull your fucking finger out guys; you'll miss this place and you'll be contributing towards another nail in the coffin of free speech.

Exactly. This place is a lifeboat of sanity in a sea of fucking shitcunt horsewank fucking piss.

1 hour ago, Penny Farthing said:

I agree with you Pen and I'll be donating, however I hope you're donating at least £7000... As the sites most dependent member and considering the fact that 90% of your output drives away potential cunts, it's only fair. 

Fuck off. Lol. 

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

This hole is full to the brim of wankers but it is nevertheless quite unique. What a massive shame to permanently depart from some of the funniest, nastiest and most talented commenters on the internet. The least I can therefore do is put a few quid in.

I've seen two motherships (each full of irreplaceable content) dismantled with 24 hours. It would be a great pity if it happened for the third time. Pull your fucking finger out guys; you'll miss this place and you'll be contributing towards another nail in the coffin of free speech.

I admit I don’t spend as much time on CC as I used to, but I still regularly find myself laughing like an idiot at some of the stuff that gets posted on here. I sent the hat some money yesterday - hope others do the same.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

I admit I don’t spend as much time on CC as I used to, but I still regularly find myself laughing like an idiot at some of the stuff that gets posted on here. I sent the hat some money yesterday - hope others do the same.

I would honestly end up killing someone if I couldn’t let it out on here. I’ve been a lazy cunt in the past as far as donating anything is concerned, but I will remember from now on. 

• Like 3

On 18/03/2023 at 13:50, Admin said:

A lot of people are making demands about who should be on the site.

I don’t see any of you cunts offering any donations to this site. Nobody has donated anything since April 2022. 

Hosting this site and paying for the domain name costs the best part of £800 per annum dependent on the GBP/USD exchange rate.

A £5 here and there makes all the difference. The donate button works, I just contributed. 

I offer no apologies for my lack of enthusiasm. If you can’t be bothered why should any of the moderators?

This nomination was locked and hidden years ago, so I don’t want any cunt making accusations of money grabbing. PayPal balance £13.87 of which £5 I put in just now.

If cunts don’t up their game this site will come to an end.

Can’t you persuade the troll to cough up a few quid? Just the cost of one pair of the faggot shoes he loves would fund CC for a year. 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Can’t you persuade the troll to cough up a few quid? Just the cost of one pair of the faggot shoes he loves would fund CC for a year. 

I’m guessing Frank already has thrown in, or was going to without anyone saying something. I only mentioned it because I thought it might prompt him to make an outrageously ostentatious gesture and also bail out Drew and Punkape.

20 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I’m guessing Frank already has thrown in, or was going to without anyone saying something. I only mentioned it because I thought it might prompt him to make an outrageously ostentatious gesture and also bail out Drew and Punkape.

The problem with those two cunts is they’re incapable of self-moderating their posts, and will always end up in the cooler or banned. Pukeape is like the scorpion getting a lift across a river on the back of a frog, that ends up drowning because it couldn’t contain its animal instinct to sting. Drew is just a drunken fucking idiot.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, scotty said:

Adieu.

So painful you were here before I was. 

There have been a dozen or so that have been on here for over 12 years, some longer. Many flounce, including me at one point. They all come back when someone does something fucking stupid.

10 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

The problem with those two cunts is they’re incapable of self-moderating their posts, and will always end up in the cooler or banned. Pukeape is like the scorpion getting a lift across a river on the back of a frog, that ends up drowning because it couldn’t contain its animal instinct to sting. Drew is just a drunken fucking idiot.

But we miss them when they’re not here. Why not generate donations by setting a bail target. If we donate £50 in total, they get released. Punkape is worth £150 a year on his own.

11 hours ago, scotty said:

Adieu.

We'd be reduced to conversing with them weird fucks....social media wankers.... @Frank  instead of showing off your fucking shoes how about give a bit of money to your bread and butter,the only site that would put up with you ,you faux fake cunt.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Admin said:

So painful you were here before I was. 

There have been a dozen or so that have been on here for over 12 years, some longer. Many flounce, including me at one point. They all come back when someone does something fucking stupid.

Unlike previously I can’t donate with my debit card as I can’t (actually won’t) verify the transaction for PayPal unless I download my banks app etc. etc. etc.. Rest assured that I will have someone contribute by proxy for me ASAP.
As the saying goes ‘If something’s free then you’re the product’ and I for one value the freedom to rant and rave to a few like minded cunts anonymously in a time of ever decreasing free speech.

• Like 1