CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts Corner Music Exchange V

Mrs Roops

8 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Fair play to the old creepy old poof, he did win Britain’s best woodworker 

Imagine if you were the cunt's kids.

Coming home to find your 52 year old father in a darkened room, wearing a wig and playing with a bucket that had "Wizz" "Luke" and "MikeD" scrawled all over it. Then imagine asking him what the fuck he was playing at and having him scream "walnut" repeatedly in reply, until he shat the primary school trousers he'd nicked out of your wardrobe.

The man is a complete and utter fucking wanker.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Coming home to find your 52 year old father in a darkened room, wearing a wig and playing with a bucket that had "Wizz" "Luke" and "MikeD" scrawled all over it. Then imagine asking him what the fuck he was playing at and having him scream "walnut" repeatedly in reply, until he shat the primary school trousers he'd nicked out of your wardrobe.

I would imagine that paled into insignificance when compared to the time the kids had school friends over and they stumbled into Frank’s bedroom. The imagine of him gyrating naked in front of a full length mirror, cock tucked between his legs, shoulder length wig whilst miming adel will haunt them forever. 
The kids hate him even more than us..

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, Decimus said:

25 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I would imagine that paled into insignificance when compared to the time the kids had school friends over and they stumbled into Frank’s bedroom. The imagine of him gyrating naked in front of a full length mirror, cock tucked between his legs, shoulder length wig whilst miming adel will haunt them forever. 
The kids hate him even more than us..

His kids still haven’t got over the time they arrived home from school and saw their pathetic excuse for a father had purchased a plastic cream bin from B&M on his Visa Electron. 

Much like us, they want him dead. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Frank said:

It's been established by three seperate punters that your kids want you dead, and the best you can do is post some black cunt lazily reacting to another video in order to garner YouTube views?

There's a beautiful symmetry in said YouTuber's approach to popularity and your own, although I suspect the irony is lost on you. 

Come at this again from a different angle.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dave said:

Is that why you stole all his best lines?

Over the years he’s somehow managed to create a finely-tuned articulate version of me. Totally committed and probably more entertaining, but the content is exactly the same. It’s no wonder I’m fond of the man. What’s the thinking behind using my face on your profile pic? 

• Like 1

On 01/12/2021 at 22:04, Decimus said:

It's been established by three seperate punters that your kids want you dead, and the best you can do is post some black cunt lazily reacting to another video in order to garner YouTube views?

There's a beautiful symmetry in said YouTuber's approach to popularity and your own, although I suspect the irony is lost on you. 

Come at this again from a different angle.

I'd like to come at Frank with an angle grinder...