CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

World Health Organisation

White Cunt

• 1 month later...

What a surprise. A WHO delegation got stopped and sent back before they even arrived in bat land. Their attempts to investigate will go nowhere, as chinks will not permit anyone to sniff around without a fully agreed and brown-enveloped tasking. The WHO may have to explain to those remaining companies and governments, who legitimately pay for their work on how they may achieve that miracle of chinky cooperation and disclosure. Good luck to the stupid, self-serving, corrupt cunts.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/jan/05/china-blocks-entry-to-who-team-studying-covids-origins

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

19th January COVID DEATHS

UK      91470

IT        78755

FR      67750

SP      52275

GE      40686

Notice how "We won the War" Britain has more than twice the covid deaths if Germany and care home deaths have currently DOUBLED from last week to April levels. 

Don't tell Boris; he'll just claim Britain's stuck it to Johnnie Euro again. 

14 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

UK      91470

IT        78755

FR      67750

SP      52275

GE      40686

Notice how "We won the War" Britain has more than twice the covid deaths if Germany and care home deaths have currently DOUBLED from last week to April levels. 

What are your thoughts on Kier Starmers 6% approval rating today? 

A...Delighted

B...Quietly confident

C...Slghtly disappointed

D...Confused.com

E...Fuck the Tories

On 20/01/2021 at 21:31, ChildeHarold said:

UK      91470

IT        78755

FR      67750

SP      52275

GE      40686

So fucking what. Europe in particular is vastly over populated. My only wish is that it would start killing more. Starting with you

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

So fucking what. Europe in particular is vastly over populated. My only wish is that it would start killing more. Starting with you

We have been overpopulated for over two hundred years but are now becoming a small potato compared to Asia and Africa. Have you noticed no particular effect on numbers in those regions relating to covid? Being young, sharing a shack with rats and bathing in a sewer has those benefits.

44 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

We have been overpopulated for over two hundred years but are now becoming a small potato compared to Asia and Africa. Have you noticed no particular effect on numbers in those regions relating to covid? Being young, sharing a shack with rats and bathing in a sewer has those benefits.

Covid wouldn't survive. They'll eat the cunt. 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
16 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Rejection the story of my life. 

I applied for a college course to learn origami a few weeks back.  

I just got the rejection letter today.  

I'm not sure what to make of it

• 5 months later...
2 hours ago, White Cunt said:

Good work WC. These fucking corrupt cunts need exposing. And killing and shit. And tortured badly first. 

Actually, not just tortured, I would ferment some dogshit in fish guts. Then I would blend it into a liquid and inject it into their testicles or ovaries. Then I would observe the effects of infections. 

That's not very exciting though, so I would make them fight darkies to the death. And pay-per-view it. Yes.

7 hours ago, White Cunt said:

Don’t let me catch you posting stuff like this ever again WC. 

I do the conspiracy theories around here. Ask the ginger moderwanker.