CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dr Fucking Cunting Who

Neil

I am fucking gobsmacked with what I've just witnessed on this fucking cunt of a show.My missus is channel hopping and on comes this cack,firstly a fucking woman Doctor,I knew that anyway and if that wasn't enough they have two blokes on there kissing each other on the lips for fucking fucks sake.Is nothing safe from the deviant BBC cunts.I know poofs are everywhere and as long as they stay out of my way they can fuck each other up the arse till the fucking cows come home.But to  have some cunt at the beeb to get this past the hierarchy is a fucking disgrace.Box ticking,Saville hiding,perverted,shit stabbing,lefty fucking cunts.Just fuck off!!!

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Neil said:

I am fucking gobsmacked with what I've just witnessed on this fucking cunt of a show.My missus is channel hopping and on comes this cack,firstly a fucking woman Doctor,I knew that anyway and if that wasn't enough they have two blokes on there kissing each other on the lips for fucking fucks sake.Is nothing safe from the deviant BBC cunts.I know poofs are everywhere and as long as they stay out of my way they can fuck each other up the arse till the fucking cows come home.But to  have some cunt at the beeb to get this past the hierarchy is a fucking disgrace.Box ticking,Saville hiding,perverted,shit stabbing,lefty fucking cunts.Just fuck off!!!

Have ever considered chopping your van in for a Tardis Neil? You could get a lot of ‘let’s say work’ done and when you’re finished drop the unfortunate females back where you picked them up but before you picked them up. And then you could be home before you even went out. Food for thought eh?

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Neil said:

Star Trek went the same way. Randy Gene must be spinning in his grave. 

I think the actors need to make a fucking stand,the two involved were in that lottery win drama a few years back and the other cunt was a D. I. in Luther.When sent the script they should just say "No,fuck off,my kids watch that and they dont need to see disgusting fucking perverts degrading themselves on a childrens show".I fucking hate the BBC with every fibre of my being and they can get fucked(probably up the arse wearing a gimp mask)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Neil said:

You'll be glad to have missed the previous week's episode, where a former iteration of The Doctor appeared. Nothing controversial with that per se, other than that the incarnation was yet another woman and also a black. 

I fully understand that the notion of being upset about the BBC retrospectively changing the canon of a shitty sci-fi show is in itself fucking pathetic, but if they can change shit like this with impunity, how long before re-runs of Wogan are broadcast with Tel replaced by a deep-fake CGI version of Diane Abbott?

• Like 1