CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who try to open airplane doors mid flight

camberwell gypsy

https://www.independent.co.uk/travel/news-and-advice/chloe-haines-flight-stansted-airport-cabin-crew-trial-jail-sentence-a9331441.html

This thick little fuck nugget, Chloe Haines, got pissed up on a flight from Turkey to blighty and decided to scare the shit out of everyone and let some air in. Now I'm no scientist but even little old me  knows that it is impossible to open the external door of an airplane in mid flight. This is due to a small thing called "air pressure". Also, planes have a thing called a Cooper Switch that disables the locks when the landing gear is up. This was named after some cunt who hijacked a plane and got the pilot to depressurise the cabin. 

So if you're on a flight and some drunk cunt or a peaceful who wants to fuck 72 virgins in the next life tries to wrench the door open mid flight, don't panic. Just laugh at the cunt, throw peanuts at them and generally take this piss.

Oh, and Jet2 want 86k off this silly tart as that's what it cost them flying back. Yeah, good luck with that.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

https://www.independent.co.uk/travel/news-and-advice/chloe-haines-flight-stansted-airport-cabin-crew-trial-jail-sentence-a9331441.html

This thick little fuck nugget, Chloe Haines, got pissed up on a flight from Turkey to blighty and decided to scare the shit out of everyone and let some air in. Now I'm no scientist but even little old me  knows that it is impossible to open the external door of an airplane in mid flight. This is due to a small thing called "air pressure". Also, planes have a thing called a Cooper Switch that disables the locks when the landing gear is up. This was named after some cunt who hijacked a plane and got the pilot to depressurise the cabin. 

So if you're on a flight and some drunk cunt or a peaceful who wants to fuck 72 virgins in the next life tries to wrench the door open mid flight, don't panic. Just laugh at the cunt, throw peanuts at them and generally take this piss.

Oh, and Jet2 want 86k off this silly tart as that's what it cost them flying back. Yeah, good luck with that.

Are peanuts allowed on flights?

7 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

With my customary pedantry I would point out that the current Jet2 fleet comprises of Boeing 737 & 757 variants so no "Cooper switch" which are fitted on aeroplanes with ventral airstairs e.g. the Boeing 727 and some DC9's.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

With my customary pedantry I would point out that the current Jet2 fleet comprises of Boeing 737 & 757 variants so no "Cooper switch" which are fitted on aeroplanes with ventral airstairs e.g. the Boeing 727 and some DC9's.

I am pleased that you used the word "aeroplane" .. I do not know what these "airplane" things are.

39 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Next time you’re off on one of your high powered business trips (lol)  make sure you go on a 737 or 757 and sit next to the emergency exit just in case, unlikely as it may be that the door will fall off. Give us some hope for a better future. Just  think, even though everyone hates you now, they might hate you slightly less after you’re gone.

58 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Its impossible to open the doors in mid flight. 

Guest Cunt-End Of The World
10 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It would be terrific if these low budget airlines had the pressure release button inside the passenger cabin, beginning the self-inflicted cleansing of undesirable UK cuntlings. Climate change wankers can argue over the impact of chips and Stella Artois cans floating in the ocean and we can all celebrate a gradual descent of the Essex population, leaving it for much more useful experiments like testing nuclear bombs. 

This dumb cunt is a trailblazer.

Guest Cunt-End Of The World
1 minute ago, Mrs Roops said:

Well now, plenty of corporate ego fluffing involved, as well as smoothing ruffled feathers, otherwise kicking butt, asking awkward questions and being a general pain in the arse.

Blimey. Woman of my dreams. Do you have life insurance? 

3 hours ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

It would be terrific if these low budget airlines had the pressure release button inside the passenger cabin, beginning the self-inflicted cleansing of undesirable UK cuntlings. Climate change wankers can argue over the impact of chips and Stella Artois cans floating in the ocean and we can all celebrate a gradual descent of the Essex population, leaving it for much more useful experiments like testing nuclear bombs. 

This dumb cunt is a trailblazer.

I doubt there'd be anything 'gradual' about it, given the size of these tuskers and the immutable law of gravity where you just multipy the Barbabapapalike's mass by 9.8m/s squared to discover the precise size of the blob of strawberry jam they're turned into when they hit terra firma.

On 13/02/2020 at 02:00, camberwell gypsy said:

Not totally true Gypo.   The doors of DC10s used to fly open with alarming frequency back in the day.  The pressure IN the plane is higher than outside.  So in the event of even the slightest opening of a door the whole internal cargo, people, will be blown out the hole just like in James Bond goldfinger.  The cabin crew don’t cross check that the doors are closed properly for fuck all.   If a bunch of fucking peacefuls want to open the door.....fucking strap yourself in and wave them goodbye.   Fucking smelly turmeric coriander cunts

4 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Not totally true Gypo.   The doors of DC10s used to fly open with alarming frequency back in the day.  The pressure IN the plane is higher than outside.  So in the event of even the slightest opening of a door the whole internal cargo, people, will be blown out the hole just like in James Bond goldfinger.  The cabin crew don’t cross check that the doors are closed properly for fuck all.   If a bunch of fucking peacefuls want to open the door.....fucking strap yourself in and wave them goodbye.   Fucking smelly turmeric coriander cunts

You cant open a door when the inside is pressurised. 

3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You cant open a door when the inside is pressurised. 

Yes.....but the peacefuls will probably make their own door. If you get what I mean. Without being racist stereotypical about the magic carpet riding,  virgin fucking, plastic explosive wearing, smelly terrorist cunts.