CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The banning of petrol and diesel cars.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)

On 13/02/2020 at 10:31, King Billy said:

Flids are always looking for arms. When one door closes another one opens Albert.

I knew one of these unfortunates who burned his face off when following the 'light and hold at arms length' instructions on a firework

Unless the Coronavirus wipes out every little yellow cunt in China, anything our country does, no matter how stupidly extreme, will make fuck all difference to the planet's climate.

As long as Wilbur Wong and Fred Foo Yung continue to breed like rabbits whilst burning coal and tiger cocks at unprecedented levels, turning the bathroom lights off in Leamington Spa after taking a shit will do fuck all.

If Greta Thunberg and David Attencunt want to save the planet, they should stop hectoring us like children and start persuading the sexually deranged Chinks to put something on the end of their three inch maggots.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I'm worried, Billy. I ate tofu last month as you well know - its a well known fact that if I have to drive a Prius within the next two decades after tofu exposure my nob will fall off.

Are you still working at ‘VeganCabs’ RK? I won’t use them anymore. The drivers are always farting. Still, I suppose that’s  better than Rotherham Cabs. Those cunts stink of Jalfrezi and you can’t trust them not to rape your kids. I’ve been using ChinaCars recently but I’ve picked up some sort of flu so I’m gonna stay indoors for a fortnight or so.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Are you still working at ‘VeganCabs’ RK? I won’t use them anymore. The drivers are always farting. Still, I suppose that’s  better than Rotherham Cabs. Those cunts stink of Jalfrezi and you can’t trust them not to rape your kids. I’ve been using ChinaCars recently but I’ve picked up some sort of flu so I’m gonna stay indoors for a fortnight or so.

When I've used a chinese firm within half hour I want to use them again. 

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

Unless the Coronavirus wipes out every little yellow cunt in China, anything our country does, no matter how stupidly extreme, will make fuck all difference to the planet's climate.

As long as Wilbur Wong and Fred Foo Yung continue to breed like rabbits whilst burning coal and tiger cocks at unprecedented levels, turning the bathroom lights off in Leamington Spa after taking a shit will do fuck all.

If Greta Thunberg and David Attencunt want to save the planet, they should stop hectoring us like children and start persuading the sexually deranged Chinks to put something on the end of their three inch maggots.

For once on matters regarding the environment, I agree with you you tree hugging, newt wanking cunt.

The best thing Greta and sir Dave could do is go on a worldwide tour to every million city on earth with suitcases of Ebola, SARS, the new chinky flu, anthrax etc etc. 

Be proactive before the slopes and curry munchers devour every living creature and fill the seas with their crap