CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest N/A

17 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Its just as well we don't act on a few posts made by an individual or the countless accusations of multi-ID's and doxing otherwise the site would be left with five punters as 98% of suspicions are based on no more than poorly thought out paranoid hunches. People should avoid trying to manage the site purely on their own personal dislikes and likes.

Or facts as I prefer to call them. lol

13 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Every other fucker here spelled it out many a time that stoolsnacker was dog shit lover reptile, yet it's taken our technological genius and all round smart arse until now to work it out. Deer stalker and pipe my fucking hairy arse, I asked the daft bat this very question but was given some pithy answer and ushered into the thicky corner

That’s my Corner. She put me in there before you Stubbs. Welcome anyway. I’ve been doing my homework and should be out of your way soon.

Guest 'eavensabove
3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

In fact the majority of registrations are declined. Our vetting systems work pretty well but to take it to the level you suggest would increase the workload tenfold. The Corner after all is a small niche website - we're not vetting applicants to join GCHQ.

Things are certainly better, I'll give you that. Long-gone are the days when trolls and multi's appeared almost on a daily basis.  

9 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

This pash you have for Decs is pretty serious considering your unswerving loyalty to play his useful idiot...

It's called common interest we appreciate each others humour, and this place needs a star player. Have a little heart and I'll give you some security tips...

I'd be the same for Judge,Bill, Eric and others it's called loyalty.

13 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

It's called common interest we appreciate each others humour, and this place needs a star player. Have a little heart and I'll give you some security tips...

Steady on Major, its cunts corner not a fucking country jam making forum. 

10 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I can only reiterate, we're not here to take down punters just because you don't like them. In any case just think how empty your life would be if you had no-one to pick on.

No your lady ship it's not that I thought he was a total cunt and hated his fucking guts- if I could take out wankers like this pen would the first to go the dull tranny- it was the fact it was bloody obvious within a couple of his infantile posts it was ereplite sneaking back in contravening one of your sacred rules. Others twigged this and asked you explicitly yet you simply batted it away, thus showing you couldn't be fucked to check in the first place or were hoodwinked by a simpleton 

16 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

No your lady ship it's not that I thought he was a total cunt and hated his fucking guts- if I could take out wankers like this pen would the first to go the dull tranny- it was the fact it was bloody obvious within a couple of his infantile posts it was ereplite sneaking back in contravening one of your sacred rules. Others twigged this and asked you explicitly yet you simply batted it away, thus showing you couldn't be fucked to check in the first place or were hoodwinked by a simpleton 

Come on now Stibbly. Admit it, you just don't like anybody. I sure you would be 'more at home' conversing with newts. 

9 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Come on now Stibbly. Admit it, you just don't like anybody. I sure you would be 'more at home' conversing with newts. 

Indeed I do withers, they're noble creatures with great loyalty and character. The same can't be said for geese however. I have heard they're a cracking shag mind

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Indeed I do withers, they're noble creatures with great loyalty and character. The same can't be said for geese however. I have heard they're a cracking shag mind

Some are certainly noble, they have even got their own crest.  As for shagging geese, never tried it.  Linda Lovelace every time for me.

Incidentally, film critics described 'Deep Throat' as a seminal film at the time. Yeh, 2 pints of it.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Some are certainly noble, they have even got their own crest.  As for shagging geese, never tried it.  Linda Lovelace every time for me.

Incidentally, film critics described 'Deep Throat' as a seminal film at the time. Yeh, 2 pints of it.

🎵You can while away the weeks, coercing all your geese 🎶

4 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Please, persuaded by tin foil logic, cajoled into criminality by family, used as cannon fodder by a manipulative punter - like I said, a useful idiot.

14 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Please, persuaded by tin foil logic, cajoled into criminality by family, used as cannon fodder by a manipulative punter - like I said, a useful idiot.

Fuck off. Starting to get personal mentioning family. An idiot with higher IQ than you and common sense to boot.

Ignorant fucking sheep believing the party line.

18 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

of course you always used to comment with this regularity didn't you?

Oh and btw, what's with this new fantasy life akin to Frank's utter nonsense? 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

More likely the former. Stubbs, behind the large voice is a diminutive man clutching a small stick who for reasons best known to himself is involved with the minutiae and management of The Corner usually to further whatever vendetta he has currently going. At the time of you bawling instructions into your echo chamber the erroreptile404 account had been inactive for at least three months before Stoolstabber appeared. In all probability I would have completed a cursory check on the latter's IP and found no match, certainly there was no simultaneous posting from both accounts. In the grand scheme of things it was no biggie worth expending any further time and energy as there was no attempt at sock puppetry. Stop being a diva.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ratcum said:

of course you always used to comment with this regularity didn't you?

Oh and btw, what's with this new fantasy life akin to Frank's utter nonsense? 

You get me hard when you use coherent sentences cemented in reality, Ratty. Get her.

• Like 2