CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Wong Flu id19.......part 2

Guest N/A

2 hours ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

I'd take that £17,000 and pay 2 Sherpas to create avalanches at the top of every resort. Bury the lot of them and imagine them choking on Caribou piss.

Skiing is for Mincers. 

the caribou piss is such a lovely idea CE. Just goes to show folk can be caring, even in these difficult times

• Like 1

Guest Cunt-End Of The World
36 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Indeed. One of Frank's hobbies I seem to recall.

If you ski, you are 100% more likely to wear a dressing gown and slippers at 4pm. From the office of cuntistics.

Guest Cunt-End Of The World
1 hour ago, ratcum said:

the caribou piss is such a lovely idea CE. Just goes to show folk can be caring, even in these difficult times

It doesn't hurt every now and then to spread a little love. I patrol beaches around the world looking for people stung by jellyfish, with an extra dark, stout infused bladder full of piss.

'serves you right, surfer boy'.

On 9 April 2020 at 21:46, ratcum said:

those of you who know me well, know how much I enjoy seeing toffs killed in skiing accidents and avalanches. So imagine my rage on hearing about these cunts moaning about losing £17,000 on their chalet booking. I honestly hope they die tonight, the greedy Audi driving cunts.

_111688349_dc6d14a8-aa27-40ef-80ce-8f0a9b8d8de8.jpg

Find out where these fuckers live ratty and I'll sort 'em out for you

11 hours ago, ratcum said:

indeed Will.

Mass graves in Jew York I hear. Perhaps Babi Yar will open for business again?

Unfortunately for you old bean, the wealthy kikes are ok, it's the darkies and spics that are croaking it in the big apple

On 30/03/2020 at 17:45, camberwell gypsy said:

You are right about 1. However you are more contagious when you are sneezing and coughing (for obvious reasons) 

What about when you're breathing heavily because you're on the 'vinegar stroke'?

• Like 1

On 07/04/2020 at 11:21, Mrs Roops said:

Hang on, only a few days ago you were saying that Covid-19 was a "disappointing disease". No doubt after checking with your 'o' level school text books you've been trotting the Trump line that coronavirus is nothing to worry about, something no worse than seasonal flu you said, nothing that couldn't be sorted by boiling water and a sachet of Lemsip you said. Now you're giving the impression that the world has been visited upon by one of the four horseman of the apocalypse. So, what bought on your epiphany?

True.....it is disappointing it’s only killing a few thousand.   Just like AIDS.   However, it’s bad in so far as the economic and social cost of not being able to go to the pub or a meal and the impending problems with shortages that will no doubt come about in the medium term.   Of course you cared to miss that key point. You always fucking do.  Thick cunt.

you are just like a mainstream reporter hack.  Fucking read something but not as it’s written.  I was VERY clear on the above.  

now fuck off you ginger cock sucker

2 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

True.....it is disappointing it’s only killing a few thousand.   Just like AIDS.   However, it’s bad in so far as the economic and social cost of not being able to go to the pub or a meal and the impending problems with shortages that will no doubt come about in the medium term.   Of course you cared to miss that key point. You always fucking do.  Thick cunt.

you are just like a mainstream reporter hack.  Fucking read something but not as it’s written.  I was VERY clear on the above.  

Mc what do you think about the w.h.o not discounting that covid 19 was leaked from a lab after reports that the strain has been traced back to bats from caves 1000 miles from wuhan, and the same bats that the labs was experimenting on with a grant from the US?

6 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Mc what do you think about the w.h.o not discounting that covid 19 was leaked from a lab after reports that the strain has been traced back to bats from caves 1000 miles from wuhan, and the same bats that the labs was experimenting on with a grant from the US?

W H O are in the pockets of China and so it’s pretty fucking da bing that even THEY are stating it could have leaked from a China lab test.  Funny how the bats live  1000 miles from wuhan but the lab is only 10km away form wuhan market   Mmmhhhhh nah that’s just me being a cunt isn’t it.  Leaking it from a lab into a local market.....surely that isn’t true?   Or is it?    

put it this way if people started dying of smallpox just outside Portman Down test labs in the UK.....I’m pretty sure where it came from.  But the BBC cunts wouldn’t.  Especially if the lab was run by asian doctors.  No one could criticize the place.  Same with this Wuhan Chinese flu....that’s not allowed to be called that.  Fucking Wong Flu.

57 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Your two OP's on Covid-19 made no mention of the potential economic costs, presumably on the erroneous basis that the virus was as potent as seasonal flu. Stop deflecting, stop lying and answer the question.

20 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Your two OP's on Covid-19 made no mention of the potential economic costs, presumably on the erroneous basis that the virus was as potent as seasonal flu. Stop deflecting, stop lying and answer the question.

So my fucking row with stickers over the concern on rationing and food shortages is NOT an economic problem..... I fail to see how you have a fucking lag to stand on.... In fact you are looking like a fucking paraplegic at the moment Roops.

31 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

So my fucking row with stickers over the concern on rationing and food shortages is NOT an economic problem..... I fail to see how you have a fucking lag to stand on.... In fact you are looking like a fucking paraplegic at the moment Roops.

That came well after the event when bog-roll shortage was a major talking point. You only volunteered your economic soothsayer stuff when it was bleeding obvious. Your initial premise was that coronavirus was nothing to worry about. So again, stop deflecting, stop lying and answer the question.

21 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

That came well after the event when bog-roll shortage was a major talking point. You only volunteered your economic soothsayer stuff when it was bleeding obvious. Your initial premise was that coronavirus was nothing to worry about. So again, stop deflecting, stop lying and answer the question.

Roops dear, you're fighting wars on too many fronts, be a love, put the phone down and bring me up a cup of tea x 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

Roops dear, you're fighting wars on too many fronts, be a love, put the phone down and bring me up a cup of tea x 

Multi-tasking Eddie, multitasking, besides you don't get to wear the trousers in this set up. Dish-washer emptied? Recycle boxes loaded? Grass cut? C'mon, quicksticks now.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

put it this way if people started dying of smallpox just outside Portman Down test labs in the UK.....I’m pretty sure where it came from.  But the BBC cunts wouldn’t.  Especially if the lab was run by asian doctors.

Portman Down isn’t run by Asian doctors, it’s run by Ewoks and Imperial Stormtroopers. Everyone knows that. Just like Alderaanmaston. 

Try harder, for fucks sake. You’ve got too much crackpot competition on here these days to go all soft on us now. 

8 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Portman Down isn’t run by Asian doctors, it’s run by Ewoks and Imperial Stormtroopers. Everyone knows that. Just like Alderaanmaston. 

Try harder, for fucks sake. You’ve got too much crackpot competition on here these days to go all soft on us now. 

Is Portman Down where employees of Porton Down take their holidays, LCS?

• Like 2

Guest Bernard Fuck
2 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Is Portman Down where employees of Porton Down take their holidays, LCS?

It's possibly something to do with washed up, freaked out Hollyweird actresses syndromes.

13 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Well even Sky news is running the wuhan lab story now.... since the TWO doctors who blew the whistle are now dead or suspiciously missing ???    Also a web page note to scientists way back in November was asking for research into a new virus in the labs just outside wuhan.     Interesting facts that should be explored by the BBC and W H O...... but never will be of course as it’s to racist...WTF

Guest 'eavensabove
On 01/04/2020 at 11:14, Mrs Roops said:

Well no to that as you probably know. As for fox-hunting I abhor cruelty to animals. I have no issues with hunting as long as hunters are prepared to eat what they kill. Fox hunting with hounds causes unnecessary suffering in the name of sport and despite what the Countryside Alliance says, provides zero conservation benefits.

One thing that this current lockdown has achieved, is the noticeable benefits to flora & fauna in general. With the absence of motor-traffic, aeroplanes & humanoid disturbances, one can now see wild orchids in flower which were previously 'unknown of' and also to my delight/dismay (whatever your angle is) this rare creature which has all of a sudden been appearing in my garden. @Eric Cuntman your recommendations would be grateful, as to whether 'bullet or bolt' for the dispatch of this pesky little varmint, whilst retaining its use for a supper.

image.png.5f2ab8d6d3bacfab7f85f090e429ad5a.png

3 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

One thing that this current lockdown has achieved, is the noticeable benefits to flora & fauna in general. With the absence of motor-traffic, aeroplanes & humanoid disturbances, one can now see wild orchids in flower which were previously 'unknown of' and also to my delight/dismay (whatever your angle is) this rare creature which has all of a sudden been appearing in my garden. @Eric Cuntman your recommendations would be grateful, as to whether 'bullet or bolt' for the dispatch of this pesky little varmint, whilst retaining its use for a supper.

image.png.5f2ab8d6d3bacfab7f85f090e429ad5a.png

What is it? Leave it alone, it's cute.