CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Celebrity virus attention seeking

Eric Cuntman

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm quite good too, when I put my mind to it. Ok, I know I do that 'cute cuddly, disingenuously thick' act quite a lot, but I am a little bit hurt that I wasn't included. 

Now, now, don't be contumacious. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm quite good too, when I put my mind to it. Ok, I know I do that 'cute cuddly, disingenuously thick' act quite a lot, but I am a little bit hurt that I wasn't included. 

you and your execrable devotees have cheapened this site and shall be cast out

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

There's no doubting you're a talented wordsmith, LCS - on par with Decs, but like him you're brittle and you resurrect grudges. Don't be like Decs.

It’s nice to see that you’re consistently unbearable - I’d hate to think it was just a little trick you played now and then.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

There's no doubting you're a talented wordsmith, LCS - on par with Decs, but like him you're brittle and you resurrect grudges. Don't be like Decs.

Are you flirting with me? I’m not dressing up as a huntsman so you can chase me round the garden. Besides, I get a feeling you’d neglect the balls, you strike me as a very shaft-centric type. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Neil said:

I read that King Kenny has it,can you just imagine how long the fucking scousers will go on crying if he turns out to be the first.Liverpool Aid for the next 30 fucking years

You’ll be glad to know there’s already talk of a re-release of You’ll Never Walk Alone, sung by the squad into TikTok then cobbled together for charity release. Half of them will have to be told unlike most times they perform into their iPad there is no need to masturbate furiously. What’s your take on the Kyle Walker sex party story Neil? Have you seen pictures of the £2k brass involved? Marks out of ten?

4 hours ago, Neil said:

I read that King Kenny has it,can you just imagine how long the fucking scousers will go on crying if he turns out to be the first.Liverpool Aid for the next 30 fucking years

No cunt can understand what he fucking says. He probably said he had a "cornetto" and they thought he said "coronavirus" and rushed him to hospital. 

16 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

5 months observation and talking to staff in the canteen, gosh I’m in awe. Is that the full NVQ or just the Shitty and Guilds? I held a retractor at a heart transplant once, but didn’t realise that makes me Christian Barnard (look him up). Imbecile. 

14 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

No, but it gives you a greater insight than most as to what goes on during a heart transplant. Similarly Trucking Funt would've been party to insider details regardless of his qualifications.

No further comment required.

14 hours ago, stoolstabber5000 said:

I'd prefer @Trucking Funt self immolate immediately rather than self isolate the stupid tracksuit wearing, toothless, souferrrn bowl top faggot.

Am I keeping you awake at night? Try raiding the fridge, oh no you can't because the food banks are closed and the supermarkets are not admitting the unwashed with lice infestations. Have a wash in the canal and make yourself look more presentable, you filthy binrat.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

You’ll be glad to know there’s already talk of a re-release of You’ll Never Walk Alone, sung by the squad into TikTok then cobbled together for charity release. Half of them will have to be told unlike most times they perform into their iPad there is no need to masturbate furiously. What’s your take on the Kyle Walker sex party story Neil? Have you seen pictures of the £2k brass involved? Marks out of ten?

Just googled it,2 fucking grands worth? I'd want a lot better than that for a monkey.Anyhow a whack on the head and she wouldn't cost a penny.