CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Duffy

Eric Cuntman

5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The Welsh, retard-voiced slag is jumping on the #metoo bandwagon by suddenly claiming that ten years ago she was drugged in a restaurant, taken to a foreign country (unspecified)and repeatedly raped over a four week period. A few inconsistencies...

If she was drugged unconscious, how was her kidnapper able to get her on a flight? Do they allow unconscious cunts with no documents on planes now?

She's never told any cunt until she told every cunt (the record buying public) on social media.. hmmm.

lots of gushing about being 'brave, strong, coping' etc etc blah blah... followed immediately by the announcement of a musical comeback! Transparent, attention seeking fucking Jussie Smollet type fucking cuntstain. I genuinely hope these cunts who further their careers by making this type of shit up, are actually subjected to the reality of their sick fucking lies. 

When she first put this shit out a few weeks back I thought it was bollocks. Her career disintegrated after her last album bombed and word has it she pissed off some power brokers in the music industry with some very unprofessional behavior that seriously damaged the career of an up and coming artist. Like you said, this is #metoo publicity seeking at its most gutter worthy and I hope the bitch burns in the fires of hell with satan's cock up her arse.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Welsh birds love being raped. Fact. I remember something about it on TV a while back and that’s definitely what some bloke said.

At this point I would like to say that by ‘Welsh birds’ I am of course referring to wild birds commonly found in Wales, such as the Black Grouse, the Black Tailed Godwit and the Chough amongst many others.

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Remarkable isn't it. To have the medical skills to keep someone so out of it that they don't know who you are or what you look like after spending 4 weeks confined with them. And although apparently catatonic, able to board and sit through 2 international flights without arousing suspicion.

The man must be a criminal genius of the calibre of Professor Moriarty. Possibly even more eviller than Skeletor! Or perhaps she made it up.

The most amazing part of all is that this bloke was obviously blind too, because he'd have to be to fuck that horror show. He's probably deaf to boot (or at least tone deaf) and deserves more medals than fucking Muttley.

Guest 'eavensabove
7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You could ask her imaginary kidnapper. She apparently travelled back to the uk with him after the imaginary ordeal. What a massive pile of shit. She apparently doesn't know who he is because she was drugged, so why did he risk prosecution an bring her back? Surely he would have just left her in the hotel and fucked off home on his own. 

I want the sympathy mongering, delusional freak dead. 

kidnapping-funny.png

9 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The Welsh, retard-voiced slag is jumping on the #metoo bandwagon by suddenly claiming that ten years ago she was drugged in a restaurant, taken to a foreign country (unspecified)and repeatedly raped over a four week period. A few inconsistencies...

If she was drugged unconscious, how was her kidnapper able to get her on a flight? Do they allow unconscious cunts with no documents on planes now?

She's never told any cunt until she told every cunt (the record buying public) on social media.. hmmm.

lots of gushing about being 'brave, strong, coping' etc etc blah blah... followed immediately by the announcement of a musical comeback! Transparent, attention seeking fucking Jussie Smollet type fucking cuntstain. I genuinely hope these cunts who further their careers by making this type of shit up, are actually subjected to the reality of their sick fucking lies. 

#send the lying ugly fat welsh cunt to jail for lies..... #teach these lying whores a lesson #so fucking obvious this is a PR stunt of the sickest order

On 06/04/2020 at 23:07, Cunt-End Of The World said:

If a quick rape-break was truly what occured, she certainly would not be alive to tell the tale, or better, she'd be doing the yacht tour in Saudi waters, picking thick black pubes from her teeth with the safety pin she's been using to release the chains around her feet. 

Despite a thorough search I’ve been unable to find this Saudi yacht tour in the latest Cunard brochure, which is a shame as I was prepared to consider an outside cabin if they fly in Welsh skirt. Put me down for a few hours with Katherine Jenkins and Charlotte Church, followed by five minutes with Ruth Madoc circa 1986.