CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Coronavirus: US protests against lockdown restrictions

Neil

1 hour ago, Dawn Chorus said:

when Clinton tried to introduce an NHS like scheme

That was a long time ago, before the cow realised she was going against the grain and the policy had little chance of getting voted through. A compensatory package to sooth the battered ego must have helped, though.

41 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Indeed, and the larger percentage of those are black Americans and immigrants. Trump's killing his own people. What a guy!  It's not PPE we need, we should be purchasing vials of No. 19 from the Chinks, and blanket-bombing Bradford. Furthermore, there's never been a better opportunity to eradicate the Mushlips in their own poxy countries, and getting off scot free, than now.  

Once a jolly swagman camped by Evonne  Goolagong.

Guest Cunt-End Of The World
40 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

You've been smoking weed and watching V for Vendetta again, haven't you? 

I've just purchased a million NHS workers a Guy Fawkes mask. I've also sellotaped a joint on the inside of every one. 

Guest 'eavensabove
11 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Either make a relevant comment pertaining to the OP or don't bother you shit brained cretin. Enjoy your turkey dinosaurs

Leave him be for now Stubbs. I've just PM'd you his home address. Sure, it's one stink of drive on the way up there, but you'll have a huge grin on your face once you head back down South, and I'll clean the baseball bat.  

20 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Leave him be for now Stubbs. I've just PM'd you his home address. Sure, it's one stink of drive on the way up there, but you'll have a huge grin on your face once you head back down South, and I'll clean the baseball bat.  

"Lucille is thirsty". On a completely random note, with all this extra time available to binge on Netflix and Amazon Prime, many communities e.g. Alexandria, Hilltop as well as some isolated stores and households all shop at Ikea and have purchased the excellent Omar two shelf sections. Dead chuffed as we bought two of these for the larder.

Guest 'eavensabove
5 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

"Lucille is thirsty". On a completely random note, with all this extra time available to binge on Netflix and Amazon Prime, many communities e.g. Alexandria, Hilltop as well as some isolated stores and households all shop at Ikea and have purchased the excellent Omar two shelf sections. Dead chuffed as we bought two of these for the larder.

I thought you had a Mercedes? 

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Did have, now we drive these little beauties - great for hoarding for the greater good.

omar-2-shelf-sections__0623552_PE691226_

You have a lot of Lava for your Larder!

14 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

The Merc will be worth fuck all. We have lived a dream for over 30 years where we put monetary value to a vacuum, where we thought that we could profit from little yellow and brown men and women working for 16 hours a day for 50p. Cities like London, Birmingham and Manchester will be like the dustbowl  with every cunt desperate to escape to the country but with armed police and Soldiers stopping them from escaping. We have already got fuckwits in Devon and Cornwall  who have got their shotguns under the bed ready to blast the head off the first cunt who they think us a grockell or variner. Here and there will be cunts spend their day watching their shares and investments evaporating and doubtless some of them will have a gun waiting to shoot the cunts who come to take away the SUV that they can never pay for. In a few years the Chinese and brown Indians and probably the Russians will start to get pushy about the money we owe them and then doubtless what remains of the USA will turn gung-ho and drop a few atomic bombs on them.

Guest 'eavensabove
10 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

The Merc will be worth fuck all. We have lived a dream for over 30 years where we put monetary value to a vacuum, where we thought that we could profit from little yellow and brown men and women working for 16 hours a day for 50p. Cities like London, Birmingham and Manchester will be like the dustbowl  with every cunt desperate to escape to the country but with armed police and Soldiers stopping them from escaping. We have already got fuckwits in Devon and Cornwall  who have got their shotguns under the bed ready to blast the head off the first cunt who they think us a grockell or variner. Here and there will be cunts spend their day watching their shares and investments evaporating and doubtless some of them will have a gun waiting to shoot the cunts who come to take away the SUV that they can never pay for. In a few years the Chinese and brown Indians and probably the Russians will start to get pushy about the money we owe them and then doubtless what remains of the USA will turn gung-ho and drop a few atomic bombs on them.

Just to keep himself afloat, Branson will sell you his island for £1 and he'll throw in a couple of jets and the acetate of Tubular Bells. 

Guest Cunt-End Of The World
45 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Did have, now we drive these little beauties - great for hoarding for the greater good.

omar-2-shelf-sections__0623552_PE691226_

Is this where you store those jars of pickled bollock? 

8 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Just to keep himself afloat, Branson will sell you his island for £1 and he'll throw in a couple of jets and the acetate of Tubular Bells. 

Yes he is now squealing that Virgin Atlantic is about to go under if it doesn't get money from the government and he is being ever so evasive when people point out that he has not paid tax for the last 16 years.

Guest Bernard Fuck
2 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Take a glove and a ball with you.