CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Labour activist NHS cunts who blame Boris for everything

Guest N/A

11 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I never said anything of the sort, I merely questioned your maths behind the notion of earning enough to keep body and soul together for the other eleven months of the year. Nevertheless I'm pleased the gaffer has re-hired you to shove trees into the net funnel at whatever brownfield site he has stationed you at.

Incidentally, contrary to your affected air of indifference about your recent coolering I note you logged into the site a few hours after your account was suspended. I suspect that should I bother to scan the guest IP log it will note that your device would have been checking in regularly despite you "being busy".

An even more razor edged retort than usual you last word, mean spirited Hadrian 

Are you aware brutha @Eddieis still hurting’ and a wreck of a man?

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Trucks, this is what him got shower-bummed in the first place ffs! Have some consideration for Bill’s smarting hems you cunt, his activity is being monitored. Anusol only goes so far you inconsiderate twat.

DC I’ve had my collar felt more times in real life than Roops has grey hairs on her rapidly ageing humongous minge rug. And I can honestly state that my back doors are still pristine and hinged in one direction only. ‘Blurtus intactus’ as Julius Caesar might have said.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I never said anything of the sort, I merely questioned your maths behind the notion of earning enough to keep body and soul together for the other eleven months of the year. Nevertheless I'm pleased the gaffer has re-hired you to shove trees into the net funnel at whatever brownfield site he has stationed you at.

Incidentally, contrary to your affected air of indifference about your recent coolering I note you logged into the site a few hours after your account was suspended. I suspect that should I bother to scan the guest IP log it will note that your device would have been checking in regularly despite you "being busy".

A ‘few hours’ into the 1 day and 22 hour ban, according to the email you sent me, pretty much equates to around half way into the ban, exactly as I stated, as it was the following evening I believe when I logged in and discovered your petty act. So maybe it’s your own maths you need to question you fucking insufferable bore. As for your first point, if you’re short of funds this Christmas I could give you a couple of days work this weekend as my inflatable Santa has a slow puncture and I could use an overweight rusty windbag such as yourself to divert the customers my way.

35 minutes ago, King Billy said:

DC I’ve had my collar felt more times in real life than Roops has grey hairs on her rapidly ageing humongous minge rug. And I can honestly state that my back doors are still pristine and hinged in one direction only. ‘Blurtus intactus’ as Julius Caesar might have said.

I bet the back of your throat looks like one of Homer Simpson's doughnuts though.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, King Billy said:

Roops is clearly a Catholic Democrat with a grudge.

• Like 1

On 07/12/2020 at 00:12, Dyslexic cnut said:

Trucks, this is what him got shower-bummed in the first place ffs! Have some consideration for Bill’s smarting hems you cunt, his activity is being monitored. Anusol only goes so far you inconsiderate twat.

When I require input from a mentally retarded smackhead, I'll tweet Shane MacGowan. Fuck off!

11 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

An even more razor edged retort than usual you last word, mean spirited Hadrian 

Are you aware brutha @Eddieis still hurting’ and a wreck of a man?

Oh I wouldn't worry about Eddie - he runs a business that is virtually bomb proof thanks to statutory obligations imposed on its customer base. As long as he keeps an eye on day to day operations, is not over-leveraged and has a tight control on costs he should be alright. His failing with me is that he tried to fob me off with a 2WD soft roader with a no cost option white (!) paint job. That might work with an Essex floozie enamoured by Pandora jewellery but it doesn't work with me.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, King Billy said:

A ‘few hours’ into the 1 day and 22 hour ban, according to the email you sent me, pretty much equates to around half way into the ban, exactly as I stated, as it was the following evening I believe when I logged in and discovered your petty act. So maybe it’s your own maths you need to question you fucking insufferable bore. As for your first point, if you’re short of funds this Christmas I could give you a couple of days work this weekend as my inflatable Santa has a slow puncture and I could use an overweight rusty windbag such as yourself to divert the customers my way.

Beautiful. If you had half a brain you'd realise you've contradicted yourself so it would be of no surprise that your gaffer restricts you to menial carrying and gofer jobs with implicit instructions that all customer interactions and money-handling be left the eighteen year old lad that works with you. 

On 06/12/2020 at 14:39, cuntspotter said:

I don’t think these things are as simple as that. These negotiations are necessary to dot the eyes etc. Turn what you have said around and look at it again..... we are going...irrespective. It’s the manner of going that is now important. Nobody seems to be bricking it here. But...and this is important. You can’t say the same about Ireland, France..Germany. When we go...we go... I have a feeling that tarrifs are going to die a death... France have put national interest first and are demanding a result on fishing...good luck with that one. Your boy is going around in circles realising that uk seem to intend to do nothing...zilch.. about the hard border..which is a requirement of EU. If the EU want it..they’ll have to impose it. That means that Varaker will have to implement the thing that he doesn’t want by order of the EU.

Given all the events that have passed, one wouldn't think the situation would be at this point. At one time Ollie Robbins had it signed and sealed, it just wasn't delivered. All the rancour, all the parliamentary votes, all the elections and no deal is still on the table.

I think the Brexiteers never wanted a deal, they have the power and are holding Boris' feet to the fire.

8 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Beautiful. If you had half a brain you'd realise you've contradicted yourself so it would be of no surprise that your gaffer restricts you to menial carrying and gofer jobs with implicit instructions that all customer interactions and money-handling be left the eighteen year old lad that works with you. 

Fascinating. 😴

On 06/12/2020 at 20:40, Trucking Funt said:

Small drop in a very large ocean Paddy. Those companies have gone yet the City of London is still by far the most powerful financial centre in Europe plus we're currently stripping Hong Kong of its wealth and moving it to Blighty to fill in the gaps, so fuck the Euroscum.

Mm..i see the commonwealth bank of Australia are movin their stall to the Netherlands..looks like a thumbs down from the antipodean types..oo and staunch brexiteer man that owns land rover is gettin the filthy frogs to make his new momo ..bridge end gets it up the arse..its the gift that keeps on givin

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

8 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Mm..i see the commonwealth bank of Australia are movin their stall to the Netherlands..looks like a thumbs down from the antipodean types..oo and staunch brexiteer man that owns land rover is gettin the filthy frogs to make his new momo ..bridge end gets it up the arse..its the gift that keeps on givin

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Panz, as our closest neighbour and trading partner by a huge margin, shouldn’t you be wishing us a prosperous future, and hoping for a continuation of good relations with your benefactor and former master?

11 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Panz, as our closest neighbour and trading partner by a huge margin, shouldn’t you be wishing us a prosperous future, and hoping for a continuation of good relations with your benefactor and former master?

Bally baby..the UK is like an alcoholic..grand when its got its way..a bully when things arent to its satisfaction..i wish yiz every possible discomfort in the future..although we seem to be seeing a picture of what ya actually want..fish..cheaper feminine sanitary products and french manufactured blue passports..mission accomplished so

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

13 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Bally baby..the UK is like an alcoholic..grand when its got its way..a bully when things arent to its satisfaction..i wish yiz every possible discomfort in the future..although we seem to be seeing a picture of what ya actually want..fish..cheaper feminine sanitary products and french manufactured blue passports..mission accomplished so

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

But we’re still GREAT BRITAIN  Panz. The small island nation that has arguably contributed more throughout history to shape the modern world. Brexit’s just another day at the races for us mate. Just sayin.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Fuck me. This from a nation that emigrates en masse coz the spuds got a bit runny one year?

The only thing Ireland has ever exported is their people. And the cunts never shut up wherever they are about how fucking great the old country is. I rest my case.