CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Give Them Bleach

White Cunt

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Dawn Chorus said:

There are stories circulating that both the doves and hawks in the military are worried about him and have been discussing way of letting him "die in office", there is also a core of hard right military veterans who remember him as being a draft dodger rather than the patriot that he makes himself out to be.

Poxy doves & hawks? What's so bad about homing pigeons? This is hardly the time to be using costly featherlites without any sense of proper direction, and the MOD are strapped enough for cash as it is. Furthermore, the skies above Alanbrooke Barracks would be awash with internal battles of bird-eating-bird and dive-dropping swoopers whilst the migrating swallows wouldn't get a look in.  Fucking hell, they'll be recruiting Sulphur Crested Cockatoo's next to lay mine fields and deploying Cranes to stork sparrows havin' a lark. 

On 24/04/2020 at 14:34, Stubby Pecker said:

If only. Any cunt thick enough to try this, and there will be, deserves and painful death which I believe is the case with ingesting drain cleaner 

The fact that the yanks can't see Trump for the weapons grade cunt he is and get rid of him once and for all is more worrying

The voter base will be somewhat shrunken after the covid merry-go-round and the bleach treatment had mopped up a few hundred thousand magas. But I don’t really doubt him winning the next elections. 

Guest 'eavensabove
39 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

The voter base will be somewhat shrunken after the covid merry-go-round and the bleach treatment had mopped up a few hundred thousand magas. But I don’t really doubt him winning the next elections. 

Well, with his current frame of mind it will be a clean sweep. 

Guest 'eavensabove
28 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I personally think he would get more votes if he used the bleach on his hair (and skin) instead - it didn't do Paddy McGuiness any harm the other night.

He's since retracted his suggestion, saying that it could hurt him in the polls. He didn't state where in the body his polls were, suffice to say that they cannot be treated with disinfectant.  

Guest judgetwi

I fucking love The Donald. There is no scriptwriter in the world crazy enough to invent a character like him as POTUS. The other day some journalist cunt asked him , “what do you think about blah blah.....” He said “what do I think? I’ll tell you what I think. I think you’re a lousy reporter, that’s what I think.” Pure fucking genius! Come on Orange Man, never mind about drinking Dettol, get your finger down on that button and let’s see who’s left standing. We all knew it would come to this sooner or later.

It’s a cunt’s world!

14 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I personally think he would get more votes if he used the bleach on his hair (and skin) instead - it didn't do Paddy McGuiness any harm the other night.

Paddy McGuiness is possibly the biggest cunt alive. Annoying Manc, fake Mick, muppet, wankslice.

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

I fucking love The Donald. There is no scriptwriter in the world crazy enough to invent a character like him as POTUS. The other day some journalist cunt asked him , “what do you think about blah blah.....” He said “what do I think? I’ll tell you what I think. I think you’re a lousy reporter, that’s what I think.” Pure fucking genius! Come on Orange Man, never mind about drinking Dettol, get your finger down on that button and let’s see who’s left standing. We all knew it would come to this sooner or later.

It’s a cunt’s world!

“That’s tremendous, really a tremendous thing. People have contacted me, and do you know what they’ve said? They’ve all said....Thank you Mr. President. You’ve done a tremendous job. No one’s ever seen such a tremendous job. No one belieeeeved we could do such a tremendous job. They all thought it was impossible...Next question!....You over there...Yeah you....fake news.”

• Like 1

8 hours ago, King Billy said:

Paddy McGuiness is possibly the biggest cunt alive. Annoying Manc, fake Mick, muppet, wankslice.

I remember reading a quote which I love from Peter Hook of Joy Division. Asked to comment about the film 24 hour Party People, with Steve Coogan playing Tony Wilson he said "Its about the biggest cunt in Manchester played by the second biggest cunt in Manchester".

Guest 'eavensabove
26 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I remember reading a quote which I love from Peter Hook of Joy Division. Asked to comment about the film 24 hour Party People, with Steve Coogan playing Tony Wilson he said "Its about the biggest cunt in Manchester played by the second biggest cunt in Manchester".

Hey, Gyps. Bearing in mind that you lot use Daddies Sauce to polish up yer brass, bathe the kids with and as an all-round tonic for cutting the grime, let's just say that Trump may be onto something and that by flushing yer veins will indeed rid you of Covid… Can you not cash in? You know that yanks will fall for anything remotely kosher and with a bit of tweaking of your labels, your brand is ready to go and will fly from the trolleys.

04f5a2bc-3863-4c94-8801-00b23c9be020_1.6ac941cc8c8514cdeff3e1ed0e9b3f9e.jpeg?odnHeight=450&odnWidth=450&odnBg=FFFFFF

9 hours ago, King Billy said:

True, but his missus has a fucking decent rack on her and I would gladly tickle her belly(from the inside)

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Is that her leg lying in the grass behind her?

That's Rev, taking a Covid test swab.   

Edited by 'eavensabove
WASHING MY HANDS FOR 20 SECONDS

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

No dopey, the putrid stench of fish guts has obviously attracted a keen sea angler to cast a multi baited hook up her bucket like haddock sluice 

Perhaps she's simply trying to keep the midges away from her picnic?

9 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

A thought you were a gent Neil. It would only be proper and correct to spaff a gallon of man batter over those 100% natural jugs first

Christine McGuinness shows off her incredible figure during ...

Nah, doesn't do it for me Stubbs. I can't say I find the peroxide or fake eyelashes attractive. I've always had a penchant for big, fat, hairy bitches who aren't afraid of crapping in the woods.

Are you still up for that meet you PM'd me about a couple of weeks ago, @camberwell gypsy?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Nah, doesn't do it for me Stubbs. I can't say I find the peroxide or fake eyelashes attractive. I've always had a penchant for big, fat, hairy bitches who aren't afraid of crapping in the woods.

Are you still up for that meet you PM'd me about a couple of weeks ago, @camberwell gypsy?

You've always had a thing for the hairiest beast in the caravan park wolfie but I thought the fires had dimmed. Funnily enough no other cunt has stepping in to woo the wookie

Half a bottle of Lambrusco and a ginsters and you'll be in there

• Like 1