CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

David Icke

Stubby Pecker

Guest judgetwi
On 12/05/2020 at 01:12, Eric Cuntman said:

Would you like a complimentary dinner for two at my Greek restaurant?

I went into Nando’s and said “how do you prepare your chicken?”

They said “ we just tell them straight out they’re gonna die.”

Guest judgetwi
22 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Well, would you at least be interested in some tickets for a West End show then, Jewdy?

My mate told me he was opening a theatre. I said “are you having me on?”

He said “ I can’t promise you anything but i’ll give you an audition.”

Guest judgetwi
On 06/05/2020 at 22:33, Eric Cuntman said:

He's a nasty drunk. I didn't have a pop at him in any way yesterday. But he tried flexing his beer muscles with me anyway, and launched an attack. Fuck him. No apologies.

Saw my GP yesterday. I said “do you treat alcoholics?”

He said “of course I do.”

I said “ good, get your coat on i’m fucking skint.”

Guest Fatty
On 01/05/2020 at 21:24, Stubby Pecker said:

We all know this nutter for being a shite goalie, shite presenter and a comedy turn on Wogan in a blue shell suit. However, some of the cack he's been coming out with lately is beyond the pale. We can all believe the royals are lizard people and that Jews drink babies blood (they do) but that 5G causes chink flu, come on mate we're not total cunts. The fact he comes across as a calm, intelligent person who speaks with gravitas makes the fucktards in society buy into his theories.

Plus he's got a flid hand 

Agreed, except for the bit where you say “we are not total cunts”, believe me you are all total cunts!

Guest 'eavensabove
6 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

My granddad never told them  fuck all, he just grabbed them and wrung their necks.

So, your grandad don't, but your Nan dos? 

Guest judgetwi
On 12/05/2020 at 16:47, ratcum said:

Jewdy's actually Viz's Big Vern made flesh Stub, and I love him. As for him being an earwig, this just gives me one I can legally put in the ground over and over again. 

cunt puffins

I think “Cockney Wanker” is probably nearer the mark but Vern isn’t that far away except, unlike Marjorie, I “ain’t done no chokey for no one!” Like i’m dumb enough to end up in the nick like that cunt! 

I’m working on a new Viz character......”Norman the Nazi.” 

If I manage to sell it to the cunts don’t think you’re getting a fucking penny. Image rights my arse!

I’ll see you in court Herr Oberst. 😀

10 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I think “Cockney Wanker” is probably nearer the mark but Vern isn’t that far away except, unlike Marjorie, I “ain’t done no chokey for no one!” Like i’m dumb enough to end up in the nick like that cunt! 

I’m working on a new Viz character......”Norman the Nazi.” 

If I manage to sell it to the cunts don’t think you’re getting a fucking penny. Image rights my arse!

I’ll see you in court Herr Oberst. 😀

you sexy beast you

Guest judgetwi
On 14/05/2020 at 10:36, ratcum said:

you sexy beast you

You’re the problem! You’re the fucking problem you fucking Dr White honkin’ jam rag fucking spunk bubble! I’m telling you Herr Oberst, you keep looking at me i’ll put you in the fucking ground, promise you.

51 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

You’re the problem! You’re the fucking problem you fucking Dr White honkin’ jam rag fucking spunk bubble! I’m telling you Herr Oberst, you keep looking at me i’ll put you in the fucking ground, promise you.

You OK Judge?

Guest judgetwi
35 minutes ago, King Billy said:

You OK Judge?

Shut up, cunt. You louse. You got some fucking neck ain’t you? Retired? Fuck off, you’re revolting. Look at your suntan, it’s leather. It’s  like leather man your skin. We could make a suitcase out of you. Hold-all. Like a crocodile, fat crocodile, fat bastard. You look like  fucking Idi Amin, know what I mean?

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Someones rattled 

Possibly. It’s a shame you are not as familiar with classic BRITISH films (“movies” you would call them) as you are with two bob Hollywood trash. But no matter.

I pulled this pikey sort once and she promised me “the night of your life.” Fucking hell! Well, I got a free ride on the chairoplane, the waltzer, bumper cars, the ghost train and I went home with a toffee apple, a pencil gonk and a goldfish in a plastic bag!

FUCKING FANTASTIC!!

She’s still got my wallet..........😭

6 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Possibly. It’s a shame you are not as familiar with classic BRITISH films (“movies” you would call them) as you are with two bob Hollywood trash. But no matter.

I pulled this pikey sort once and she promised me “the night of your life.” Fucking hell! Well, I got a free ride on the chairoplane, the waltzer, bumper cars, the ghost train and I went home with a toffee apple, a pencil gonk and a goldfish in a plastic bag!

FUCKING FANTASTIC!!

I never call them movies. Check back on my posts. Always films. 

I watched the series of St Trinians films this week. Brilliant. I'm a fan of British films.

10 hours ago, judgetwi said:

yeah that's the spirit Jewdy; talk dirty to me

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I never call them movies. Check back on my posts. Always films. 

I watched the series of St Trinians films this week. Brilliant. I'm a fan of British films.

Excellent movies. 

Guest Stoolstabber500
9 hours ago, judgetwi said:

FUCKING FANTASTIC!!

Errrrm yeah you tell em spunktwi!

18 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Shut up, cunt. You louse. You got some fucking neck ain’t you? Retired? Fuck off, you’re revolting. Look at your suntan, it’s leather. It’s  like leather man your skin. We could make a suitcase out of you. Hold-all. Like a crocodile, fat crocodile, fat bastard. You look like  fucking Idi Amin, know what I mean?

You are Gandhi and I claim my free  onion bhaji.

16 hours ago, judgetwi said:

FUCKING FANTASTIC!!

“ Have you ever been sexually assaulted? He touched my front bottom.Giving me all funny looks and that.”