CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Aussie and Kiwi twats

colonelkurtz

On 03/09/2020 at 19:54, camberwell gypsy said:

Not over me you can't 

Gyps do you remember Alexandra O’Neil and Cherrelle’s ‘85 top ten hit ‘Saturday Love’? The 66 year-old crackhead has booked himself a nine night residency at Boidsale of Belgravia from Thursday next week. It’s an intimate two course dinner around the corner from my place. How about it? Here’s a taster, starting at 53.40...

13 minutes ago, Frank said:

Gyps do you remember Alexandra O’Neil and Cherrelle’s ‘85 top ten hit ‘Saturday Love’? The 66 year-old crackhead has booked himself a nine night residency at Boidsale of Belgravia from Thursday next week. It’s an intimate two course dinner around the corner from my place. How about it? Here’s a taster, starting at 53.40...

You'll only Criticise me. 

18 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

There are two decent things to come out of the Land Down Under IMHO. 1) Clive James who epitomised insouciance and Aussie wry wit, both of which have probably become extinct and 2) Ray Mears' deep understanding of the native peoples of Australia, their culture and the outback. 

Apart from that they are a nation of tight arsed (ask a London cabbie) little islander paranoid neurotics with a deep fear and resentment of Asians., a contempt for people of colour whether they be indigenous or immigrants (like them) and a welcoming open arms policy to nasty fucking white racist refugees from South Africa fleeing the remnants of their white supremacist regime based on strong Protestant values. 

As usual, you make fuck all sense. Agree on Clive though. Dry wit, however has not disappeared. Ray Mears? Interesting bloke, but Les Hiddins is the one you should be referencing in that regard.

The rest of your post is Ill informed jingoistic bullshit, written by an impotent left wing fuckwit. Been here? 
Thought not.

Nonsensical cunt.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Frank said:

Let’s do it. I honestly don’t care if you’re a big sweaty dick-swinging Jock or indeed the thick as shit Pilates grey-pubed whore you portray. I need the company. 
https://mxm.mxmfb.com/rsps/m/uDik3y_SW5CQKS08loFYrK1N2oFZRoOW4HMeOV0SOQM

Frank & Dean looks better entertainment especially if Dean throws a wobbly and kills Frank. Not his partner, you, you cunt.

3 hours ago, southerncunt said:

As usual, you make fuck all sense. Agree on Clive though. Dry wit, however has not disappeared. Ray Mears? Interesting bloke, but Les Hiddins is the one you should be referencing in that regard.

The rest of your post is Ill informed jingoistic bullshit, written by an impotent left wing fuckwit. Been here? 
Thought not.

Nonsensical cunt.

Apart from 99.9% of your comments, is Les Hiddens (he of the bulbous red hooter) the "Bushtucker" Les who featured in one of Ray Mears shows? 

1 minute ago, ChildeHarold said:

First of all, it's always a pleasure to hear from you Punks. Secondly, Les Bushtucker Hiddens is a legendary Australian Outback guide and survival expert. As I have some Kangaroo in my ancestry it's now time for me to hop off. 

LOL

Thank you....your comments explain a great deal..

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

This is Nanaia Mahuta the New Zealand Foreign Affairs Minister an online store called Mighty Ape has withdrawn a book that suggested that she looks like a cunt.

_115218916_gettyimages-1283432604.jpg

A crude disguise of her facial hair, a classic POS symptom. Means that Ms Attractive never has to pluck again. She should really use a lighter tone of her cheap hair dye to balance the books.

11 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

This is Nanaia Mahuta the New Zealand Foreign Affairs Minister an online store called Mighty Ape has withdrawn a book that suggested that she looks like a cunt.

They’ve probably just moved it out of the fiction section for legal reasons. She looks more of a fat ugly cunt to me anyway. I don’t know if they have a section for that.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
11 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

She looks like she could handle herself in a fight.  I wouldn't fancy the chances of any terrorists who tried to kidnap her.  Could probably knock Erdogan's teeth down his throat and wipe the floor with Boris for an encore.