CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The VE Day Commemorations

Penny Farthing

Guest 'eavensabove
3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Your loss.

I aint so sure. She's got 36 DDs, Eric. You'd not be able to pronounce her name, and unless you can go "Bahh Bahh Bahh" in her ear you'll do nothing for her at all.  

On 15/05/2020 at 15:54, 'eavensabove said:

What does she know about spud-guns, eh? I'd wager you'd win a duel with a loaded Maris Piper MKII in yer holster, Panz. 

Ima pacifist 'eav baby..id serenade the thirst for violence outa her with a bitta james galway on sax 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Guest Stoolstabber500
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

No. He was a dirty queer. Spent half of his life wandering around Greece trying to fuck teenage boys in the arsehole.

Frank?

11 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Make sure you get the money first Eric.

Of course you’ve made money selling sex and exploiting people haven’t you pimp scum ?

No doubt you supplied heroin to your exploited sex workers, as well as turning a blind eye to the spreading of AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases.

3 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Of course you’ve made money selling sex and exploiting people haven’t you pimp scum ?

No doubt you supplied heroin to your exploited sex workers, as well as turning a blind eye to the spreading of AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases.

Yep and yep. Next question.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

@Mrs Roops. I do apologise. I was absolutely fucking hammered.

Oh, so you weren't genuinely enamoured?  Shame, I was just about to PM you my Docklands apartment details. I thought you could show me your stab wound and I'll show you mine. Damn - where's Frank...

Just now, Mrs Roops said:

Oh, so you weren't genuinely enamoured?  Shame, I was just about to PM you my Docklands apartment details. I thought you could show me your stab wound and I'll show you mine. Damn - where's Frank...

Wait... you're going to have Frank stab you so you can show Eric the scar?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

It's not much of a stab wound really. It was a sharpened Stubby screwdriver. Just a little dot to left of my navel. What's your stab wound like then? And I was enamoured a bit at the time.