CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Abolishing the police. Good or bad idea?

King Billy

On 15/07/2020 at 09:29, Cunty BigBollox said:

They've replaced Colston with Jen Reid, part of the mob that tore it down. So now they* are erecting statues of vandals that cause criminal damage.

(* fuck knows who they are as Bristol CC deny knowledge)

We do now know who four more of them are, after they were today cleared of criminal damage at Bristol Crown Court in respect of the statue incident, in a somewhat puzzling interpretation of the law.

I could almost understand it if they'd been black, but if I tell you their names are Sage Willoughby, Rhian Graham, Milo Ponsford and Jake Skuse you won't really need a picture to guess that they're typical Bristol unwashed-student-looking white cunts. Sage even has a fucking man-bun, where's the Rev with his righteous fire when you need him?

_122595239_whatsappimage2022-01-05at4.35.59pm-1.jpg

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

We do now know who four more of them are, after they were today cleared of criminal damage at Bristol Crown Court in respect of the statue incident, in a somewhat puzzling interpretation of the law.

I could almost understand it if they'd been black, but if I tell you their names are Sage Willoughby, Rhian Graham, Milo Ponsford and Jake Skuse you won't really need a picture to guess that they're typical Bristol unwashed-student-looking white cunts. Sage even has a fucking man-bun, where's the Rev with his righteous fire when you need him?

They look like tosspots.

• Like 2

Guest Lairy Larry
21 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Wonder if Rhian eats black meat?

On 14/06/2020 at 20:08, Frank said:

Jesus Christ, you thick fucking twat. How do you live with yourself? Fuck me. 

I've missed your unique knee slapping one liners, Franco.

You'll always be craftier than a shit-house rat, and lower than a snakes belly.

Take some solace in that, you crane-fly legged mince cunt!

• Like 1