CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gay or disabled weather presenter cunts

Earl of Punkape

When I want to watch the weather forecast on the television I’m now subjected to some mincing popinjay when I’m in the North or the unveiled stump of a severed arm of a rather plain woman when I’m in the South.

Years ago weather presenters were bland and did their job.Cunts like Bert Ford were excellent and usually wrong which was entirely expected.

Fuck off.

• Like 1

Guest Blunt Cunt

Bert Ford.. wtf. I had to Google the cunt as I've never heard of him. Get over yourself EoP. You're clearly an old codger cunt and you're totally removed from the wants of present day society. I don't see anything wrong with some limbless cunt presenting the weather, what ever happened to equal opportunities? Does it turn you on when some gay cunt strapped like a horse presents the weather. Does it bring out the raging homo in you and make you run to the bathroom to knock one out with that micro penis of yours.

Total cunt and useless post. Go and save the little energy you have you geriatric cunt and give your wife an orgasm. Ooops....I almost forgot....you have a micropenis and you can't sustain an erection long enough to take a piss let alone fuck your Mrs. 

What a complete cunt.

Yours....

Blunt cunt.

1 hour ago, Blunt Cunt said:

Bert Ford.. wtf. I had to Google the cunt as I've never heard of him. Get over yourself EoP. You're clearly an old codger cunt and you're totally removed from the wants of present day society. I don't see anything wrong with some limbless cunt presenting the weather, what ever happened to equal opportunities? Does it turn you on when some gay cunt strapped like a horse presents the weather. Does it bring out the raging homo in you and make you run to the bathroom to knock one out with that micro penis of yours.

Total cunt and useless post. Go and save the little energy you have you geriatric cunt and give your wife an orgasm. Ooops....I almost forgot....you have a micropenis and you can't sustain an erection long enough to take a piss let alone fuck your Mrs. 

What a complete cunt.

Yours....

Blunt cunt.

Your language, comprehension and grammar are what I would expect of someone who keeps ferrets and abuses them.

Peasant.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Your language, comprehension and grammar are what I would expect of someone who keeps ferrets and abuses them.

Peasant.

Indeed. He's the type who owns an allotment that he never grows anything on. Just leans his elbows on the waist-high fence and breathes loudly through his nose, constantly nodding his head to a tune only he can hear as he makes sure to make direct eye contact with every single passer by but never utters anything more than a guttural grunt of acknowledgement to anyone who greets him.

A fucking weirdo, basically.

5 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

When I want the weather forecast on the television I’m now subjected to some mincing popinjay when I’m in the North or the unveiled stump of severed arm of a rather plain woman when I’m in the South.

Years ago weather presenters were bland and did their job.Cunts like Bert Ford were excellent and usually wrong which was entirely expected.

Fuck off.

In addition, who gave the order for BBC weatherpersons to dress down when they do the Countryfile forecast? It’s really very distracting to see Schaferknacker or that Welsh rent boy in their man at C&A outfits. No middle ground in the Countryside. Surely it’s either full dress uniform, or it’s almost stark bollock naked, perhaps with Wellies and a belt made of baler twine. Suzanne Charlton would have obliged just to piss off her Dad. 

2 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

In addition, who gave the order for BBC weatherpersons to dress down when they do the Countryfile forecast? It’s really very distracting to see Schaferknacker or that Welsh rent boy in their man at C&A outfits. No middle ground in the Countryside. Surely it’s either full dress uniform, or it’s almost stark bollock naked, perhaps with Wellies and a belt made of baler twine. Suzanne Charlton would have obliged just to piss off her Dad. 

Shafernacker sounds like a brand of pretzel, or an act performed by someone living an alternative lifestyle. Think Punker's.

• Like 1

I don't know if this is down to the lockdown, the ageing process or the missus putting weird shit in my muesli but this morning for the first time in eons I was more interested in her witterings about the preciptation forecast for the Cornish Peninsular than I was in gazing at Carol Kirkwood's magnificent rack.

Worrying times indeed......

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

I don't know if this is down to the lockdown, the ageing process or the missus putting weird shit in my muesli but this morning for the first time in eons I was more interested in her witterings about the preciptation forecast for the Cornish Peninsular than I was in gazing at Carol Kirkwood's magnificent rack.

Worrying times indeed......

There's a pestilence on this land Jiggly. Duncan's horses have taken queer and Frau Rat has put a "NIL BY MOUTH" sign on her side of the bed.

🦿

Guest Gronda Gronda
13 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Peasant.

No, no, don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't, no, don't be silly... 

16 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Shafernacker sounds like a brand of pretzel, or an act performed by someone living an alternative lifestyle. Think Punker's.

That cunt fits perfectly into the current remit of the beeb,queer as a bottle of crisps