CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gary Lineker

Eddie

3 minutes ago, Sue R Pipe said:

So he's been suspended from MOTD, with the beeb saying he broke guidelines on impartiality.

Nicola Sturgeon says the decision is "indefensible". On every level imaginable, what the fuck has it got to do with that cunt?

I see Alan Shearer has now joined the ranks of the boycotters. This day just gets better and better.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sue R Pipe said:

So he's been suspended from MOTD, with the beeb saying he broke guidelines on impartiality.

Someone's finally grown a pair at that cuck house.

It’s smoke and mirrors. His wage packet won’t be affected. He’ll be back in a month, or moved sideways into another cushy job. They won’t give up their deviant cunts. Uncle Jimmy was protected til the last, and now that Lineker is also a black victim of racism, he’s virtually untouchable. Wait until he decides to turn queer. They’ll make him Director General.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

Nicola Sturgeon says the decision is "indefensible". On every level imaginable, what the fuck has it got to do with that cunt?

I see Alan Shearer has now joined the ranks of the boycotters. This day just gets better and better.

I hope all of these hand wringing fucking quislings get stabbed and blown up by their new besties.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I hope all of these hand wringing fucking quislings get stabbed and blown up by their new besties.

It's sad that the @Rev hasn't seen fit to weigh in yet on the latest SNP matters. His incisive (some might say unique) commentary on Scottish politics is sorely missed.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I couldn't give the tiniest fuck about the rights & wrongs of Lineker's tweets, or the BBC's position, but the news that Ian Wright is to boycott Match Of The Day is the best since the Queen Mother died.

Wrighty Can't be on it because of the strap on currently wedged up his bumbaclaart arsehole.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Tune in Saturday night and it'll look like the four tops have taken over I'll bet.

• Like 3

Just now, Neil said:

Tune in Saturday night and it'll look like the four tops have taken over I'll bet.

Eni Aluko and Alex Scott will be phoning round the black lesbian sisterhood even as we type. Every cloud...

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Fucking good job. We can get some quality analysis on the days football now from some drafted in split-arse like Alex Scott or Clare Balding.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Disagree, but appreciate the effort in replying. I note you’ve got no position here on Mssrs Sharp and Gibb, both men in senior positions at the Beeb who might as well wear blue rosettes to work. They escape your ire. Why?

“Impartiality lies at the heart of public service“. Does it? Well if that’s true, you’ve got a longer list than Gary for your little Pogrom. 

Maybe Gary will get fired, and maybe he won’t. Maybe darling Suella will suggest book burning next, or perhaps a boycott of immigrant shops. But of course, it’s outrageous to make any negative reference to history to any claret-faced old fella who usually gets misty-eyed to Vera Lynn. 

If you can’t see what is happening here, and what you are lending your name to, then perhaps a bit more reading is required. 

It was a bright cold day in April and the clocks were striking thirteen…..”

Christ almighty, you boring fucking sod.

Stay on topic. What do you make of this? Had the BBC not fired him, it would not have upheld its own impartiality rules about presenters who represent the BBC. I'll wager 80-90% of the English public welcomes the decision, judging by the ongoing backlash he's getting. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-64920557

4 hours ago, Frank said:

Politics is not for you, Wolfie. No sir. Once again LCS has made you look like a fucking pea.

It's the same relegation zone posse of useless cunts who you like-mine every time, isn't it?

My comment about Linekar was articulate and factual. Others have agreed and it's generated debate.

The problem you and LCS share is that both just can't appear to stay on topic... with his off-tangent rambling verbose horseshit and your usual off-topic trolling. Is it really so difficult?

How about your first nom in 6-7 years, you tedious little lounge lizard?

12 hours ago, Wolfie said:

It's the same relegation zone posse of useless cunts who you like-mine every time, isn't it?

My comment about Linekar was articulate and factual. Others have agreed and it's generated debate.

The problem you and LCS share is that both just can't appear to stay on topic... with his off-tangent rambling verboseness and your usual off-topic trolling. Is it really so difficult?

The problem, as always, is that you just can't see further than your nose. Any topic you quote on, beyond the rearing of llamas, makes you look daft. LCS, for all his faults, hands it on a plate to you every time.  

Guest Sue R Pipe
1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

The problem you and LCS share is that both just can't appear to stay on topic... with his off-tangent rambling verbose horseshit and your usual off-topic trolling. Is it really so difficult?

A trifle rich coming from a wordy wanker like you. No doubt your response will read like the Gettysburg Address.

Why not drop an E in your horlicks tonight and liven yourself up you boring cunt.

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

The whole thing is just the latest in a long line of well timed MSM distractions to take up part of the newstime and conceal the latest acts of treachery which the fucking tyrannical puppet masters don’t want the masses of gullible plebs to hear about until it’s too late.

Youtube channel…. Ivor Cummins.

’Stunning Short History……’

2 hours ago, Frank said:

The problem is, as always, is that you just can't see further than your nose. Any topic you quote on, beyond the rearing of llamas, makes you look daft. LCS, for all his faults, hands it on a plate to you every time.  

Frank. You know I’ve always looked up to you but it really is time you fucked off for good. I get the feeling that there’s a a few here who don’t feel the same about you as I do.

I’ve just woken up to see the news about MOTD. I’ve obviously been away too long, I didn’t realise you’d reached the “dissenters will be put to death” stage in your transition to banana republic. Presumably Nadine Dorries is right now being briefed on the intricacies of the Aston Villa back four before making her entrance on Saturday night like a pissed-up Cilla Black tribute. 

The BBC have set themselves a very dangerous precedent here. 

Marvellous. Keep it coming, I’ll get the popcorn 🍿 in. 

1 hour ago, Sue R Pipe said:

A trifle rich coming from a wordy wanker like you. No doubt your response will read like the Gettysburg Address.

Why not drop an E in your horlicks tonight and liven yourself up you boring cunt.

@Wolfie and I have had our moments, but whatever else he is, he’s a competent and rational debater, even though I think he’s wrong most of the time. It’s not a good look for some Jonny-come-lately shitposter to start flinging this sort of crap around without at least earning your spurs in the minor leagues of making us laugh. Expect a squashing. Imminently. 

2 hours ago, Frank said:

The problem is, as always, is that you just can't see further than your nose. Any topic you quote on, beyond the rearing of llamas, makes you look daft. LCS, for all his faults, hands it on a plate to you every time.  

I’m hurt, Francis. I was aiming for Papal infallibility in our interactions.

Guest Sue R Pipe
4 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

@Wolfie and I have had our moments, but whatever else he is, he’s a competent and rational debater, even though I think he’s wrong most of the time. It’s not a good look for some Jonny-come-lately shitposter to start flinging this sort of crap around without at least earning your spurs in the minor leagues of making us laugh. Expect a squashing. Imminently. 

Oh no, Quentin Crisp's had a shandy or two and thinks he's hard.

3 hours ago, Neil said:

Wrighty Can't be on it because of the strap on currently wedged up his bumbaclaart arsehole.

I thought you were a Gooner, you fucking disgrace? Wrighty was an absolute fucking legend for your lot, up there with Henry, Bergkamp, Adams and the lot. Quite what he’s done to offend you I can only imagine. 

Guest Sue R Pipe
57 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

It’s six thirty in the fucking morning you utter dullard. I’ve had more challenging material from under my toenails than I’ve seen from you, so do kindly fuck off. 

Do kindly fuck off? Christ, its like watching Richard Briers play one of the Kray Twins.