CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bianca Williams

ChildeHarold

5 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Ah, I remember it vaguely. A little before my time. Are you in contact with Bagpuss? 

Sadly, my cat Hamlet is a jealous sort.  Bagpuss wouldn't stand a chance, being a saggy old cloth cat.  And Cook would be hurt if I started eating the chocolate biscuits from his mice friends.  And I think that Professor Yaffle and Wizard wouldn't get on at all... competing egos and all that.

On 17/07/2020 at 22:03, KingRollo said:

Fabulous idea GG!  And Queen Gwen can give him a makeover!  He can put on a pretty dress, perfect for a queen, hair, nails, the lot!  Then we can give him the "dancing drugs", take him to the royal ballrooms, turn on the disco lights and watch him go!   Louis Spence eat your heart out!

And then hang it.

Guest judgetwi
On 16/07/2020 at 09:49, Mrs Roops said:

Its worth noting that the site's most paranoid cry-baby is now playing the "I was only joking" card. Check  your past discourse where you'll see you've been quite happy to make assumptions. Muggy hypocrite. 

You’re just making it up as you go along now aren’t you? Where’s my “I was only joking card”? You just invented that and you expect these  dumb fucks, whom you hate with a passion, to go along with it.

Very interesting. 

On 16/07/2020 at 09:49, Mrs Roops said:

Its worth noting that the site's most paranoid cry-baby is now playing the "I was only joking" card. Check  your past discourse where you'll see you've been quite happy to make assumptions. Muggy hypocrite. 

This week oi shall mostly be saying “muggy”.